• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm sorry if this comes a bit too harshly but: Why?

I'm curious to what pushed you over to buy an XBone when so far my knowledge is that it is "that console for Halo 5 and Rare Replay"
Rare Replay & Killer Instinct (couldn't care about Halo).

But I'm still mostly Nintendo centered for buying games.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So I don't know who follows Pokemon TCG news here, but the newest Japanese TCG set has been confirmed today on Pokebeach. This upcoming set will be themed around the upcoming Magearna movie similar to how DP:Stormfront was themed after the Shaymin movie and EX: Legend Maker was themed after the Lucario movie. You can read more about it here.

Basically, the interesting detail about it is that one of the set names has apparently spoiled a major detail to the plot of the upcoming movie. The rest of the information that expands on it as well as my thoughts has been enclosed in a spoilers tag just to be safe.

So if you look at movie 19's poster, you'll see that one of the major characters in the film will be this blonde woman with the blue dress who owns a shiny Mega Gardevoir. This woman is named Chymia. She's on the Ash gang's side in the poster, opposite to the main villain, Jarvis, and his team of Megas. From this poster, it seems like she'll be an ally, right?

According to one of the sets' names, "Cruel Traitor," it looks like Chymia, her Gardevoir, or both will later be revealed to be working with the main villain/have some sort of true villainous role in general. This could further be supported by the fact Volcanion is considered to be an ally of Ash for the movie, and the fact it is opposite to Gardevoir as the other featured Pokemon in the upcoming TCG set (even being referred to as a "fighter", which could give it some sort of heroic connotation, could further hint at this leaked spoiler.

Now I know what you're thinking: "I don't know why you're getting hyped up about a Pokemon movie." Yeah,I'll admit it, Pokemon movies now aren't what they used to be, but I'm just interested in this because we never really had a Gardevoir with a villainous role like this before.

Still kind of wish we had someone other than Gardevoir be the other featured Pokemon of the set since we already had a shiny Mega Gardevoir card and would prefer to have some other Pokemon have a bit more spotlight.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I want to show you these commercials of Mario & Sonic at the olympics.

These are so cheesy, yet so appealing to me:
Sonic is super fat here lol.

Again, remake this commercial with Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man.
You'll get all the monies, Nintendo.
Imagine if they did it like this:

Mario's walking down the street. (styled after Mushroom Kingdom)

Sonic comes running up.

The two glare and clash, they begin to race.(scene changes to green hill zone) Colliding as they run, they soon stop as they are hit by pellets.

Megaman warps in, interrupting the fight.(scene changes to Willy's castle)

Megaman is blasting pellets, Pac Man enters. Pac man begins chomping the pellets, and chases down his foes. Pac man music plays. ( Scene changes to pac maze)

(Japanese is spoken)

Cloud enters creating a blast with limit breaks. Fighting continues. All the opponents create an explosion with their movements.

Everyone jumps back, bracing for what's next,

???: It's not over yet! Let's Dance Boys!

Scene changes from midguard, to Umbrella Clock tower. Fighting intensifies!
It comes down to the ones who started it all, Mario and sonic!

The two charge at each other with one punch! The other fighters look up to watch the conclusion, when a giant cyclone knocks both of them back.

Crash Bandicoot Enters!

Crash: Forgetting someone? This collision is just getting started!

Footage ends. Money is thrown everywhere, the end.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Rare Replay & Killer Instinct (couldn't care about Halo).

But I'm still mostly Nintendo centered for buying games.
...So Rareware, in the end.
A bit of a shame when one developer is holding up an entire console....
*Glances to my Vita library of Atlus, NIS, and Vanillaware games*
HEY AT LEAST ITS 3 TEAMS.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Sonic is super fat here lol.

Imagine if they did it like this:

Mario's walking down the street. (styled after Mushroom Kingdom)

Sonic comes running up.

The two glare and clash, they begin to race.(scene changes to green hill zone) Colliding as they run, they soon stop as they are hit by pellets.

Megaman warps in, interrupting the fight.(scene changes to Willy's castle)

Megaman is blasting pellets, Pac Man enters. Pac man begins chomping the pellets, and chases down his foes. Pac man music plays. ( Scene changes to pac maze)

(Japanese is spoken)

Cloud enters creating a blast with limit breaks. Fighting continues. All the opponents create an explosion with their movements.

Everyone jumps back, bracing for what's next,

???: It's not over yet! Let's Dance Boys!

Scene changes from midguard, to Umbrella Clock tower. Fighting intensifies!
It comes down to the ones who started it all, Mario and sonic!

The two charge at each other with one punch! The other fighters look up to watch the conclusion, when a giant cyclone knocks both of them back.

Crash Bandicoot Enters!

Crash: Forgetting someone? This collision is just getting started!

Footage ends. Money is thrown everywhere, the end.
You forgot about Ryu from Streets. :4ryu:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
. . . and?

I don't mean to be judgmental but I can't quite comprehend buying a console for 2 games. Of course I have refused to buy a PS4 when there are at least 5 or 6 games so. . .
...So Rareware, in the end.
A bit of a shame when one developer is holding up an entire console....
*Glances to my Vita library of Atlus, NIS, and Vanillaware games*
HEY AT LEAST ITS 3 TEAMS.
I'm considering Batman Arkham Knight too (Not sure sure about Metal Gear though due to the **** Konami is causing).

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So I don't know who follows Pokemon TCG news here, but the newest Japanese TCG set has been confirmed today on Pokebeach. This upcoming set will be themed around the upcoming Magearna movie similar to how DP:Stormfront was themed after the Shaymin movie and EX: Legend Maker was themed after the Lucario movie. You can read more about it here.

Basically, the interesting detail about it is that one of the set names has apparently spoiled a major detail to the plot of the upcoming movie. The rest of the information that expands on it as well as my thoughts has been enclosed in a spoilers tag just to be safe.

So if you look at movie 19's poster, you'll see that one of the major characters in the film will be this blonde woman with the blue dress who owns a shiny Mega Gardevoir. This woman is named Chymia. She's on the Ash gang's side in the poster, opposite to the main villain, Jarvis, and his team of Megas. From this poster, it seems like she'll be an ally, right?

According to one of the sets' names, "Cruel Traitor," it looks like Chymia, her Gardevoir, or both will later be revealed to be working with the main villain/have some sort of true villainous role in general. This could further be supported by the fact Volcanion is considered to be an ally of Ash for the movie, and the fact it is opposite to Gardevoir as the other featured Pokemon in the upcoming TCG set (even being referred to as a "fighter", which could give it some sort of heroic connotation, could further hint at this leaked spoiler.

Now I know what you're thinking: "I don't know why you're getting hyped up about a Pokemon movie." Yeah,I'll admit it, Pokemon movies now aren't what they used to be, but I'm just interested in this because we never really had a Gardevoir with a villainous role like this before.

Still kind of wish we had someone other than Gardevoir be the other featured Pokemon of the set since we already had a shiny Mega Gardevoir card and would prefer to have some other Pokemon have a bit more spotlight.
Interesting, because:

That girl is actually suspicious of the evil guy, and investigates him. So maybe he brainwashes her?

You forgot about Ryu from Streets. :4ryu:
Your right! I thought I forgot someone. He can show up before Cloud, works to because he has a castle home stage which could transform into the whole industrialized world Cloud Lives in.

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
Basically, here's how I view my current scope for the current gen home consoles

WII U Library

Smash
Splatoon
Xeno-X
DKCR:TF
Bayo2
Nintendoland
NSMBU
NSLU
WWHD
Rayman Legends
(To Be)
Shantae: HGH
TMS#FE
Zelda U

PS4 Library

Disgaea 5
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Senran Kagura: Estival Versus
(To Be)
Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir
Persona 5
Dark Souls 3
World of Final Fantasy
Yooka-Laylee
KH3
The Last Guardian
....Maybe Mirror's Edge Catalyst

What I'd buy if I had an Xbone

Rare Replay
Cuphead

D

Deleted member

The only Pokémon movies i care about are the first 3 and Lucario and the Mystery of Mew.

Im not saying that the rest are bad, it's just that they haven't caught (ha! get it?) my interest. The closest to do that was Giratina and the Sky warrior.

Ok, i will admit, i like the first 3 Pokémon movies mostly because of sentimental and nostalgic value they have to me. I wouldn't recommend those movies to a non-Pokémon fan (mostly because those movies, especially the first one, run on the assumption that you know who and what the characters and Pokémon are). I may make the exception with Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, depending on your familiarity with the series.

If i had to say which is my favorite movie, it would be Spell of the Unown. I remember renting that movie from Blockbuster (R.I.P) when i was a child.

Oh and yeah, i want to admit that Mewtwo Strikes Back is a huge factor as to why i love Mewtwo and wanted him in Smash 4 so badly.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Meh, I just go with the "support the game, not the company" ideal. Just because the company is crap doesn't mean the games go down with it.

Basically, here's how I view my current scope for the current gen home consoles
Oooooh. I'll play
WII U

Wonderful 101
Smash
Splatoon
Xeno-X
Mario 3d World
Bayonetta double pack
Rayman Legends
Zelda U (Although i'll probably wait for NX version)
Star Fox Zero
At least 1 game i'm forgetting like a moron

Hoping for a Pokken NX because I don't feel like jumping on a game that in on a console already out the door

PS4 Library

Kingdom Hearts 3*
Street Fighter 5
Ratchet and Clank
Uncharted 4
Mirror's Edge (Unless EA pulls an EA)
Final Fantasy XV*
Final Fantasy VIIr*
Multiple games i've forgotten about because i've been avoiding the PS4 like the plague

*Desperately hoping in vain for NX release

Crackdown (Barrel explosions!!!!!1!)
Kingdom Hearts 3
Rare Replay
Killer Instinct
Halo Wars 2
How I went from a huge Xbox fanboy to . . .this level of hype is beyond me.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Question time folks:

1-¿Which is your favorite game for the Wii U (outside of Smash Bros)?

2-¿What is the thing you want the most for the NX (from more new Nintendo IPs or more 3rd party software, among other things)

3-If you had to revive one or more old forgotten Nintendo IPs (Mysterious Murasame Castle, Balloon Fight, Startropics) for the NX, ¿Which ones would you bring back?

4-Assuming you answered question number 3 ¿What kind of game would it be? A Hack and Slash? An Action Adventure game? A racing game?

5-What are your hopes when it comes for a new Nintendo game announcement during this year's E3?

6-¿What is your favorite type of Pizza?

7-¿Am i annoying?

Burruni

Smash Hero
Oooooh. I'll play
WII U

Wonderful 101
Smash
Splatoon
Xeno-X
Mario 3d World
Bayonetta double pack
Rayman Legends
Zelda U (Although i'll probably wait for NX version)
Star Fox Zero
At least 1 game i'm forgetting like a moron

Hoping for a Pokken NX because I don't feel like jumping on a game that in on a console already out the door

PS4 Library

Kingdom Hearts 3*
Street Fighter 5
Ratchet and Clank
Uncharted 4
Mirror's Edge (Unless EA pulls an EA)
Final Fantasy XV*
Final Fantasy VIIr*
Multiple games i've forgotten about because i've been avoiding the PS4 like the plague

*Desperately hoping in vain for NX release

Crackdown (Barrel explosions!!!!!1!)
Kingdom Hearts 3
Rare Replay
Killer Instinct
Halo Wars 2
How I went from a huge Xbox fanboy to . . .this level of hype is beyond me.
Oh god I knew I was forgetting an early era game and it was W101 I'm sorry.

Question time folks:

2-¿What is the thing you want the most for the NX (from more new Nintendo IPs or more 3rd party software, among other things)

3-If you had to revive one or more old forgotten Nintendo IPs (Mysterious Murasame Castle, Balloon Fight, Startropics) for the NX, ¿Which ones would you bring back?

4-Assuming you answered question number 3 ¿What kind of game would it be? A Hack and Slash? An Action Adventure game? A racing game?

5-What are your hopes when it comes for a new Nintendo game announcement during this year's E3?

7-¿Am i annoying?
Pikmin 4.
Big titles from lesser franchises.
Shin Onigashima because my Donbe & Hikari Bias.
The best I can describe it would be a puzzle-rooted story which would require gathering information from npcs and such in varying interpretations of japanese mythology which would be played through in a 3d platformer style of navigating the world. Varying "bosses" which would be a matter of trying to use tools you've gained in the "chapter" and the boss arenas to defeat them instead of typical combat.
Returns 3 with K. Rool is probably my #1.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well it does kind of make sense.

5 months isn't the most ideal timespan to market a new console in, and with the possibility of another company having some kind of mind blowing showing at E3, they may want to get some alone time in media attention during the pre-E3 drought.

Perhaps they know that consumers want spectacle and not specs at E3, so they'll show off the technical stuff a while prior and then save either all or the majority of launch titles for E3.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Question time folks:

7-¿Am i annoying?
1.) Probably Splatoon or Super Mario 3d World

2.) New IPs and strong third party support. Make it so almost every triple A multiplatform game comes to the NX.

3.) Ice Climbers

4.) An adventure game, think of a kid friendly Uncharted.

5.) A 3D Donkey Kong game, A big 3D Mario, and a new IP.

6.) Cheese, I'm boring.

7.) No, not at all :)

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Question time folks:

7-¿Am i annoying?
1. Between Xenoblade X and Pokken so far...only have a handfull of games since we're not counting Smash and I'm not counting TPHD because that's just unfair for other games :p

2. Metroid Prime 4...let's please not skip another console generation for this franchise please...

3. We talking retro IP's right? How about Duck Hunt so we can get humiliated for our failures in HD...

4. FPS obviously...perhaps something similar to Pokemon Snap and possibly capable of hunting other birds or something...

5. See #2

6. Canadian, but I'll eat anything without Olives or Anchovies...

7. Very :troll:

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Question time folks:

7-¿Am i annoying?
  1. Tough choice, probably Pikmin 3. But I haven't played a large amount of games.
  2. Rareware (or at least their IPs) to come back home. Realistically, 3D platformers, of the collectathon variety.
  3. Panel de Pon, hands down.
  4. Puzzle, as it should be.
  5. Dankey Kang with King R. Kool.
  6. Classic, pepperoni. Nothing else.
  7. The best kind.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Question time folks:

7-¿Am i annoying?
1.) Super Mario 3D World. That game just blew me by surprise at how good it is. It looked subpar at first but then as trailers came by I instantly fell in love with it lol.

2.) This is a weird thing, but I want to the console to have a hidden capability. For example, the Wii U can play GameCube games (as it wasn't intended to) and the GB Micro can boot into GBC Mode since the Zi80 processors still reside in there. So something it can do with the hardware inside and is found through modding of sorts.

3.) Definitely Mysterious Murasame Castle.

4.) It would be a cross between the Action-Adventure genre and the Hack & Slash genre.

5.) A New 3D Mario. Also not related to a Nintendo Game, the Final Fantasy VII Remake on NX.

6.) Three-Meat (with Pepperoni, Sausage and Bacon.)

7.) *sarcasm*Well, I wasn't the one to say it.*sarcasm*

Last edited:
The "game i'm forgetting like a moron" was Pikmin 3 btw :p

Ahhh the return of Speedwagon questions. Good times
Wonderful 101
3rd favorite game of all time after Kid Icarus Uprising and Xenoblade Chronicles
A decent line up so Nintendo isn't the punching bag of the videogame community

That is it

Fzero/Metroid : ')
Duck Hunt (See question 4)

Collectathon 3d platformer just like Banjo Kazooie
Jiggies are NES cartridges.
Duck uses the Zapper
Bottles is replaced by Palutena in her "classic" look or by Takamaru. They both seem like teachers of powers right?
I could go on and on given time :p

Metroid/Kid Icarus/Wonderful 102

SOMEONE FIX THAT BROKEN RECORD

7-¿Am i annoying?
Cheese and no

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've got 1 can of coke I got from a Japanese restaurant and 12 cans of Pepsi I got from Walmart

I'm holding the 1 can of coke in higher regard even though if I had wanted coke that bad I would have chosen it over the pepsi.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Question time folks:

7-¿Am i annoying?
2 question marks? What are you, a Spanish speaker?
Anyway
1. Toss up between Pikmin 3, Splatoon, and Xenoblade Chronicles X.

2. All the 3rd party support possible and more. Also backwards compatibility with the Wii U and Wii remotes/nunchucks

3. Duck Hunt or Mysterious Muramase Castle

4. 3D Platformer or FPS for Duck Hunt
Hack and Slash or Zelda-esque game for Mysterious Muramase Castle

5. Actual 3D Mario (not that 3D World trash), NX Kirby game, Kid Icarus Uprising 2, Animal Crossing NX (and it better look as good or better than TheBitBlock's Make Believe), 25th anniversary Sonic game on NX if it hasn't been revealed by then

6. MEAT LOVERS!!! Throw as much meat on a pizza as possible and I'll eat that stuff up.

7. Not as annoying as me, nyahaha.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If we were going to get NX before E3

NX would have been shown at the previous E3

There is no way we're getting it before E3

Christmas season launch, before Black Friday, makes the most sense (Or ON Black Friday)

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Question time folks:

7-¿Am i annoying?
  1. Don't own one but suspect it's Bayo 2
  2. Backwards Compatibility and Third Party Support. Although a new F-Zero, W101 sequel, Metroid, a Mario Strikers game and 3D Mario
  3. STARTROPICS
  4. Action Adventure but less akin to Zelda but most influence from games like Jak & Daxter and Sly Cooper in the platforming and action aspect
  5. Hopefully NX doesn't cost an arm and a leg like the Wii U
  6. Cheese
  7. Nope. Best guy here in the social not named Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei AreJay25 AreJay25 @Akxareth Burruni Burruni Substitution Substitution and A Distant Demon A Distant Demon

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Question time folks:

7-¿Am i annoying?
1. Hmm... too hard to say. *takes a long look at his collection*

2. Better 3rd Party support definitely needs to happen. New IP's are always appreciated. I hope that it has backwards compatibility.

3. I'd actually like a new Murasame Castle game.

4. Hack and slash seems like the best fit.

5. I'd be down with an NX Kid Icarus. As well as DKCR3. And Bayonetta 3. Among other things. but for the love of god make a new f-zero nintendo you're killing me

6. pepperoni and sausage all day every day

7. no. what's annoying is this god damn bug flying around in my room

Ivander

Smash Legend
Question time folks:

1: Xenoblade X and Hyrule Warriors, although I have to double check on which games I have.
2: Good games. That's all I just want out of a system. Oh, and Gamecube VC and backwards capability in general.
3: I have too many to list. That said, my top 2 would be Famicom Detective Club and Mach Rider.
4: FDC = Done by Level-5, Interactive Story/Adventure game much like Professor Layton/999 and other games like it.
Mach Rider = Pure Arcade Shooter that begins with a Rail-shooter segment with the Mach Bike, than becomes a Pure Arcade FPS after the Bike segment, much like Kid Icarus Uprising. However, not only can you choose paths like the original, you choose a path for how you enter the level, which alters where you will be at the beginning of the level and what you will encounter, but when you are in the Level, you can find multiple ways of getting to the boss, which alters things, like whether you do find any survivors or find special objects that can benefit your cause to defeating the menace.
Basically: Pick Path 1, do Rail-shooter bit, enter Area 1-1, then try to find either Path 3 or Path 4. Pick Path 2, do Rail-shooter bit, enter Area 1-2, then try to find either Path 5 or Path 6. And which path you find in the end gives you different results.
5: I usually do my best to see if they can surprise me or not and to try and keep my hopes low for stuff I really want. At the moment, I'm not too sure what I really want from Nintendo's E3 at the moment, although it'd be cool to see Final Fantasy VII Remake or Dissidia Final Fantasy for NX.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Question time folks:

7-¿Am i annoying?
1. Super Mario Maker hands down!

2. Better third party support so whatever new Sony platform don't suck my time for that.

3. Murasame Castle

4. A hack n slash with adventure elements. New school with the old school.

5. A new Metroid. Seriously, anything to forget about "that" game.

6. Supreme, especially with the little mushrooms and peppers.

7. Robotnik: "No!"

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Makes sense, but at the same time, I see it being a big focus of E3. If we get anything earlier it probably be late April to early May if I had to guess.
Yeah. My guess is maybe the NeXt Nintendo Direct will talk about the NX's hardware and they'll just wait until E3 to detail the launch line-up.

Or... they might be giving out some more details about it at their upcoming investors meeting on April 27th.

Honestly, who really knows at this point. We'll see what happens. I'm just along here for the ride.

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Question time folks:

7-¿Am i annoying?
"¿" is not used in English .

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Question time folks:

7-¿Am i annoying?
1. Wonderful 101. Don't even need to leave out Smash 4.

2. A constant, steady stream of games worth buying.

3. F-Zero counts right? Murasuma.

4. Platinum Hack n Slash.

5. F-Zero NX.

6. BBQ Meat Feast

7. No

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Question time folks:

7-¿Am i annoying?
1. Well. . .I put the most hours into XCX, but I put the most multiplayer time into Splatoon.

2. A sequel to Kid Icarus: Uprising on NX.

3. I have. . .no clue. I guess Clu-Clu Land just to leave everyone scratching their heads and flaunt the fact that Nintendo has had female protagonists without strings attached at least since the NES launched?

4. . . .I guess it'd probably some kind of game in a difficult-to-define genre that has one of it's main gimmicks being the use of underwater physics in gameplay.

5. That if we get a Smash, they put a fresh coat of paint on the U.I., called it something new, added a few modes, and somehow managed to slip a full newcomer selection in there. It's a faint hope, but it's a hope nonetheless and I still have more hope for this than getting another KI:U type game. . .

6. Pepperoni for sure.

7. Not to me, but some people go out of their way to be annoyed by everything so I can't speak for them.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
If the NX is coming... Just please let me keep and transfer my games.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah. My guess is maybe the NeXt Nintendo Direct will talk about the NX's hardware and they'll just wait until E3 to detail the launch line-up.

Or... they might be giving out some more details about it at their upcoming investors meeting on April 27th.

Honestly, who really knows at this point. We'll see what happens. I'm just along here for the ride.
The investor's meeting makes the most sense. Which if that happens, they probably won't let those at the meeting give out to much on the NX, but allow the general audience to be knowledgeable of it, and prep them for E3.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Is it too much to ask for some decent third party support next? It's getting kind of annoying having to play my PS4 for Street Fighter and such.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom