• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Well, it's time guys.
The last of Smash 4's content is finished, my premium is out, and it's still close to the beginning of the new year.
It is time for me to take a long hiatus from Smashboards, possibly forever.

In the time since I joined in December 2013 I have made over 23,000 posts.

Shoutouts to @GoldenYuiitusin and @Fumi-Chan! for being here since I joined and sticking around since the original Roster Prediction Discussion Thread. Shoutout to everyone in said thread.
Extra shoutout to Golden for doing all this while asleep.
Shoutout to @Scoliosis Jones for managing said thread as it was basically my home for 2 months and being pretty on-point.

Shoutouts to A Distant Demon A Distant Demon , Wolfie557 Wolfie557 and Aetheri Aetheri for taking care of Midna support after I leave.

Shoutouts to everyone in this thread who migrated from the Leaks Discussion group. You all are cool in some way even your opinions are sometimes wrong :p

Now for mods.
Shoutout to Opossum Opossum , @Firus,@PushDustIn, FalKoopa FalKoopa and [I'M SURE I'M FORGETTING SOMEONE] for keeping the peace :shades:

Shoutout to @IsmaR for being scary and @N3ON for being formerly scary and for pointing out all the inconvenient truths. :p

Shoutout to Hong Hong , @Moydow, Weeman Weeman , and @Jae for making me stick around the Robin social far longer than I wanted to, and the latter for the free signature work!

Shoutout to Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei for being the NintenZone social mascot and being in some funny titles. :p

Shoutouts to @Naoshi, @Kokonoe, @Spinosaurus, @Awesomedude4444, @IntelliHeath1, and CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix for joining me in the Discord made by Naoshi.

Shoutouts to everyone in the Disco Room and the Smash 4 social for being entertaining. There's so many of you guys, I couldn't possibly name you all!

And lastly, shoutout to you for reading this! If you've read this all the way through, you're probably the target audience as well! :)

Good bye for now!

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Did people not know about this? Man, there is SO much work being done on the modding scene right now.

Balrog Mac!

Shadow over Sonic!

Shadow is important since he's actually the first major vertex mod on Wii U.

There are about 5-7 modders you should be aware of on Youtube and Twitter to follow right now.

Fun fact, the CSS and SSS automatically rescale when you add new characters or stages.

the face when you realize you know all of this but have no idea how to mod music.All i want in one winged angel.

Well, it's time guys.
The last of Smash 4's content is finished, my premium is out, and it's still close to the beginning of the new year.

Shoutouts to @GoldenYuiitusin and @Fumi-Chan! for being here since I joined and sticking around since the original Roster Prediction Discussion Thread. Shoutout to everyone in said thread.
Shoutout to @Scoliosis Jones for managing said thread as it was basically my home for 2 months and being pretty on-point.

Shoutouts to A Distant Demon A Distant Demon , Wolfie557 Wolfie557 and Aetheri Aetheri for taking care of Midna support after I leave.

Shoutouts to everyone in this thread who migrated from the Leaks Discussion group. You all are cool in some way even your opinions are sometimes wrong :p

Now for mods.
Shoutout to Opossum Opossum , @Firus,@PushDustIn, FalKoopa FalKoopa and [I'M SURE I'M FORGETTING SOMEONE] for keeping the peace :shades:

Shoutout to @IsmaR for being scary and @N3ON for being formerly scary and for pointing out all the inconvenient truths. :p

Shoutout to Hong Hong , @Moydow, Weeman Weeman , and @Jae for making me stick around the Robin social far longer than I wanted to, and the latter for the free signature work!

Shoutout to Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei for being the NintenZone social mascot and being in some funny titles. :p

Shoutouts to @Naoshi, @Kokonoe, @Spinosaurus, @Awesomedude4444, @IntelliHeath1, and CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix for joining me in the Discord made by Naoshi.

Shoutouts to everyone in the Disco Room and the Smash 4 social for being entertaining. There's so many of you guys, I couldn't possibly name you all!

And lastly, shoutout to you for reading this! If you've read this all the way through, you're probably the target audience as well! :)

Good bye for now!

It's been an honor serving with you for all this time on SB.

I would say this is goodbye . .but i'll see you soon. In the discord like a milisecond after I post this

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Well, it's time guys.

Now for mods.

Good bye for now!

We'll miss you, dude. Take care and good luck.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Well, it's time guys.

Now for mods.

Good bye for now!

Ta-ta, and take care!

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Well, it's time guys.

Now for mods.

Good bye for now!

Goodbye. Have fun doing whatever you'll do.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Well, it's time guys.

Now for mods.

Good bye for now!

At least stick around for the rest of Sakurai's Nintendo Dream article that Source Gaming is translating. I promise you it'll be interesting.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Well, it's time guys.

Now for mods.

Good bye for now!

Bye Bye buddy. We will miss you

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Well, it's time guys.

Now for mods.

Good bye for now!

A wise man once said good byes aren't forever,nor are they the end.They simply mean we'll miss you.Until will meet again,Safe travels bud

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Well, it's time guys.

Now for mods.

Good bye for now!

Aww. :( Please do return someday. See ya, Kenith.

:231:

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Sonic Twitter knows when to keep it real.

I haven't played any of these yet but I read interviews about how they were created and it was super interesting seeing how this guy and his team made these ports.

RIP, many people will continue to go fast in 3D because of this dude.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Well, it's time guys.

Now for mods.

Good bye for now!

df13c215d955964831d825ee7c7180a0.500x375x10.gif

See you Space Cowboy.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, it's time guys.

Now for mods.

Good bye for now!

Well...it's sad to see someone go for along time. I can tell that since i have see some people i like here goes for basically a LONG time, so yeah, on those word. I wish you the best!
Have a fun time with your life!:)

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Well, it's time guys.

Now for mods.

Good bye for now!

Farewell Kenith.

Come back for Smash 5 specula?

I would just like to remind everyone Kenith is the member with the second most likes on the boards. Only beat by SSSSS who happens to have the Ridey thread to thank for that one :p
http://smashboards.com/members/?type=likes

A whopping 20,000 ahead of me
Quite the legacy huh?

Your seeing things again,
That's besides the point
go eat a snickers
I don't like Snickers
mod your group
Someone already got banned today and nothing is on fire anyway. . .

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
At least stick around for the rest of Sakurai's Nintendo Dream article that Source Gaming is translating. I promise you it'll be interesting.
I can read it on Source Gaming ;)
...can't I?

Farewell Kenith.

Come back for Smash 5 specula?
Possibly.
Had to come back one last time BTW.

To call you all NERDS.
*steals your lunch money*

Smell ya later!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Kenith Kenith

Sad to see you go, but remember you're welcome back any time!

Also accept your invite to the special thing before you leave. :p You can just start posting there when you come back. :D

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Well, it's time guys.

Now for mods.

Good bye for now!

You can count on me!!!

I'll keep reminding everyone of this wonderful character!

You take care in the meantime...Until our next meeting!!!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q430UUQs17s

Last edited:
Kenith Kenith

Sad to see you go, but remember you're welcome back any time!

Also accept your invite to the special thing before you leave. :p You can just start posting there when you come back. :D
>Swamp pulls a goof and asks about an invite
>Now you're talking about an invite to a "special thing"

Least you're not banned in D.C. or Puerto Rico. :p
Yet

Strofirko

Smash Master
Well, it's time guys.

Now for mods.

Good bye for now!

Safe travels.

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
Since @PushDustIn isn't here, I'll be doing the honors of telling you all about the new Sakurai interview with Nintendo Dream about Smash Bros. DLC, translated by Source Gaming!

The interview is long and will come in 3 parts, so you can expect Sakurai to go into detail about things!

Here's the first part: http://www.sourcegaming.info/2016/02/20/nintendo-dream-interview-with-sakurai-part-1/

Translation credit goes to the Source Gaming translation team, who are still at work in the other two parts coming up later.

Champ Gold Champ Gold : Glad to see your sister and the child are okay. Best of luck to you and your family.
Why can't one of these interviewers ever mention wanting K. Rool to Sakurai? :urg: At least we know why Donbe isn't playable (as if the reason wasn't obvious enough).

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Well, it's time guys.

Now for mods.

Good bye for now!

B-But!!!!!...
I haven't even said goodbye to you yet...
No! I have to be strong!
Kenith!, i shall never forget you!

May we meet again in the Shadow Realm.
Or hopefully when Smash 5 gets announced

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well, it's time guys.

Now for mods.

Good bye for now!

Goodbye Kenith! It was fun having you here! May we meet again one day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom