• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Gonna give the thread like 10 more minutes to respond to my request.

If I don't get anything I'll just play Anther's. (thank god for 2 stock)
If only I saw this earlier, as I was playing some Smash.

Feel free to send me a friend request of you want me to play some other time. Can't guarantee good connection but it's worth a shot.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Honestly, I believe Poke Z will be the 3DS' last big system seller before the NX Handheld is released.

But can we all just please take a MOMENT to listen to the beginning of this:
**** now I want to play all 3 Kid Icarus games at the same time.

Not only is that not feasible but I don't have any drive right now. Uprising it is then.
Sorry about that. :p KI is so awesome that just talking about it makes you wanna play. Heck, it made me buy OMM lol.

Last edited:

Khoru

Smash Champion
If Khoru (or at least I think it was you that pointed it out) is right, we've never had western only games get any representation in smash. (although Myths recently broke free of that title)
yeah!
The closest thing I can think of is Sonic Boom in Brawl.

Buuut I think Gems Collection had Sonic CD's US soundtrack for all regions, so...
hm
actually as far as i can tell it hasn't shown up in japan, at least not in its original context
so i guess that's the closest thing
**** now I want to play all 3 Kid Icarus games at the same time.

Not only is that not feasible but I don't have any drive right now. Uprising it is then.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I don't think there is any OMM content in any smash game.
(some argue the 3 sacred treasures include the silver armor tho but meh)
There's a sticker in Brawl of Pit's artwork from that game, but that's it.

This piece of artwork is all that OMM got in the entire Smash series.

(Kinda miss the stickers as they added a layer of representation that didn't exist elsewhere. They could have done a art book of sorts in the new game for this same purpose.)

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A
The closest thing I can think of is Sonic Boom in Brawl.

Buuut I think Gems Collection had Sonic CD's US soundtrack for all regions, so...
That's only for the PS2 version, you're right though.

The GameCube version only has the language for the region of release in the game data so for that version if you have the US or JP region release then you'll only have that respective soundtrack.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm just sitting here praying Dedede wins me that 20 bucks so I can get Sister Corrina
RNGoddess, please give that fat penguin some good luck :4pacman:

Chrono.

Honestly, I believe Poke Z will be the 3DS' last big system seller before the NX Handheld is released.

But can we all just please take a MOMENT to listen to the beginning of this:

Sorry about that. :p KI is so awesome that just talking about it makes you wanna play. Heck, it made me buy OMM lol.
Oh hey, someone else who watches Who Dat. :p

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Also, I don't know if this was mentioned but...
A patch is imminent.
not a glitch or something worth patching out
people who don't play the game well competitively will believe anything in a gif, as seen on twitter, miiverse and here
:l
This happens with any char trying to dash grab anyone inside of their hit box
Should never happen unless you have the ****tiest spacing
there are glitches worth patching out though
just cause sakurai left doesn't mean the team has dispersed
there's still work to be done
corrin has glitches with his side b
vectoring returns when he hits wario, wii fit and others with it

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
We already saw it yesterday. :079:
We discussed this last night man :p

But yeah, this was a good compromise. I still don't care for the feature, but at least it being restricted to your spouse makes sense.
:079:

I wasn't in the thread at the time, so I had no idea. I don't always read every post, because this thread goes way too fast sometimes.

Khoru

Smash Champion
also doesn't this make the rubbing kinda like
Bad on nohr
because you can't grind or anything, so you have a finite number of trips to the barracks or w/e it's called

Chrono.

also doesn't this make the rubbing kinda like
Bad on nohr
because you can't grind or anything, so you have a finite number of trips to the barracks or w/e it's called
For non-S ranked units you'll converse with them for the same effects face rubbing had in the Japanese version.

Khoru

Smash Champion
For non-S ranked units you'll converse with them for the same effects face rubbing had in the Japanese version.
no yeah i know
i meant the actual petting
because you can't increase an s-support any further

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

I wasn't in the thread at the time, so I had no idea. I don't always read every post, because this thread goes way too fast sometimes.
I blame Sonicbrawler for the immense speed. :troll: (Not a serious jab, just a pun)

But yeah, it's easy to miss stuff.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I'll believe it when I see it.
No one will believe your lies Sony (Pictures, not the SCE part). Pixels was also hot garbage

D

Deleted member

Facebook once recommended me Onision
I don't trust recommendations ever since
The Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely Inefficient Weapon is such a masterpiece.
Is that the one of the guy with a spoon?
Because if so, I remember watching that years ago

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
well your names are way too similar lol

@Zoroarking what abotu the CAN card?

As for Paper Jam, yeah, honestly they are really good because I felt it wasn't jsut m&l style, there was some paper mario to it :) They b reak the 4th wall like m&l......but there is a bit of paper flaviour to it :)
Yeah we get that a lot xD.

And I love the 4th wall breaks. MY favorite so far was when starlow motivates luigi by saying there was an entire year named after him lol.

D

Deleted member

I'm just sitting here praying Dedede wins me that 20 bucks so I can get Sister Corrina
RNGoddess, please give that fat penguin some good luck :4pacman:
I'm at a friend's house right now so I can't do it today
Sorry and please understand

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I'll believe it when I see it.
No one will believe your lies Sony (Pictures, not the SCE part). Pixels was also hot garbage
Not sure why Donnie just reported on this now, this quote is over a year old.

Chrono.

People are finding out about the Sonic movie now even though it's been announced for 2 years.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I heard a rumour that FE used to be about armies and tactics and stuff like that.

Thank god they moved away from that though. It sounds hard dividing my time between playing and getting off to video games, this light petting process streamlines things very effectively.

/s

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
That lag is... unfortunate. Guess that's the price you pay for playing games over the Atlantic.

GGs though Curious Villager Curious Villager .
Gosh your Bayonetta was wicked, I could barely land a hit on her.

And yeah I noticed the lag too so I thought battling on the N64 stages would have probably softened it a bit. Anyway, I had a lot of fun so thanks. ^^

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

It's cool, it's nothing to worry about. No harm in us talking about it again either if you really want to.

I blame Sonicbrawler for the immense speed. :troll: (Not a serious jab, just a pun)

But yeah, it's easy to miss stuff.
fast i am

People are finding out about the Sonic movie now even though it's been announced for 2 years.
I logged onto another site literally to find someone messaging me about it as if it was a new thing, lol.

We first saw hints of it as early as 2013 and it was flat out confirmed on June 2014.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
You know the more time goes on the stranger I feel about not having Wolf...

Anyone else feel that?
It's strange but I got over it already.

It's just like Mewtwo in Brawl to me. Completely mind boggling that he didn't make it in but not something to lose sleep over.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The fact that it's a CGI live action hybrid screams disaster to me.

If Transformers and TMNT (the Micheal Bay one) didn't turn out well, then I don't see this movie being any different. But I will be pleasantly surprised if it does come out as a better movie than the live action Super Mario Brothers Movie.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
You know the more time goes on the stranger I feel about not having Wolf...

Anyone else feel that?
It is a shame he didn't return yes, but oh well....

Not really much you can do about it though. (Other than modding him in and all but that's probably sometime off until we have the tools and accessibility to make that possible....).

Last edited:

DraconicPsycho

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DraconicPsycho
i think i made an interesting point witht he rainfall/drought in hoenn
concerning all of the other regions during a disaster like flooding or droughts: Kanto wouldnt have that many problems besides flooding of coastal downs and burning of crops. Johto: The heat would kill alot of pokemon who work on farms and the flooding would overflow the lake of rage killing alot. Hoenn: Water would engulf the entire region, eventually sinking it and the heat would dry up the ocean and cause Water to fall, which would tamper with Mt Pyre causing it to erupt. Sinnoh: The heat would melt the northern part of the region and flood some cities and towns. the flooding wouldnt be an issue due to mt coronet and the underground having storm drains. Unova: the heat would burn tons of crops and cause friction in chargestone cave leading to electrical fires, while the flooding would take castelia by storm and flood the docks and potentially sweep away buildings. the lighting would hit planes and cause them to crash causing a national disaster on its own. Kalos: The heat would cause the deserts to be sweltering and would cause mechanical errors. the flooding would flood the power plant causing electrical fires leading to a blackout of lumiouse and flooding of the town, but with no electricity there would be no means of communication which would mean no one could be warned. the heat would melt all of the snow near snowbelle and cause floods and block roads and means of escape. the heat would also melt the train and monorail which would cause several deaths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom