• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Here we see another blessed soul that didn't have to deal with the ****stain that YT was starting to forming on the last 5 years,he is literally the father of cancertube comments.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
And the real question is why should we care? He's just some guy who made comments and got some fame some years ago. Why kick a dead horse?

Doesn't matter to me what he does in 2016 nor should it to any of you.

Last edited:

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
actually since we're talking smash 4

anyone want to play singles/rotations (wii u)?? i can play dubs/ffa but i'm not good at dubs and ffa is not my preference.

Strofirko

Smash Master
And the real question is why should we care? He's just some guy who made comments and got some fame some years ago. Why kick a dead horse?

Doesn't matter to me what he does in 2016 nor should it to any of you.
Totally true,let's kick an alive horse instead.
Seems genericprankchannel454184 had his YT account adressed because all of the +18 videos after 3 years,and git his channel screwed with no monetization and finally ragequitted youtube.

But a better question ,do you know any good "drama on social media" gossips site that isn't reddit or 4 chan to me peek on?

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
TamashiHiroka appeared on my recommended videos list wtf. It's about something I literally never watched in terms of topic.
YT's been pretty silly with the recommended videos lately.
"Hey watch this completely unrelated video!"

The only things I like about her are what TP does with her
That wording tho~
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Strofirko

Smash Master
Tamashii seems pretty chill,is just come me the bad thoughts the last popular person that usually dressed as a pikachu on the internet got on bullying depression and ended his own life.

Last edited:

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Gonna give the thread like 10 more minutes to respond to my request.

If I don't get anything I'll just play Anther's. (thank god for 2 stock)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Tamashii seems pretty chill,is just come me the bad thoughts the last popular person that usually dressed as a pikachu on the internet got on bullying depression and ended his own life.
I wasn't aware of that
My problem with Tamashi is how she's clueless. "Mega Abomasnow is bad because I can't make a hail team" "Mega Heracross is bad because 1 specific strategy I use doesn't work with a Mega stone" "Siebold is bad because he doesn't like other opinions when I say Pokemon isn't art, btw all my comments are disabled" "Diggersby is sexist" "Trubbish is overrated" and many, many more

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Is there any KI Of Myths & Monsters music in Smash Bros? Also, just bought it! Hopefully it's better than the original. I did hear the controls are better which is a big plus in my book.

Last edited:
Is there any KI Of Myths & Monsters music in Smash Bros? Also, just bought it! Hopefully it's better than the original. I did hear the controls are better which is a big plus in my book.
I don't think there is any OMM content in any smash game.
(some argue the 3 sacred treasures include the silver armor tho but meh)

If Khoru (or at least I think it was you that pointed it out) is right, we've never had western only games get any representation in smash. (although Myths recently broke free of that title)

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Gonna give the thread like 10 more minutes to respond to my request.

If I don't get anything I'll just play Anther's. (thank god for 2 stock)
I don't mind a match if you want. I haven't played with other human players in a while though so I might be a little rusty but I'll see how it goes. ^^

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Do you have a Wii U? Because I can't tell since your NNID isn't in your mini-profile.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Too bad, maybe one could have been used for the Brawl KI stage. The final battle one is quite funky.

edit: or Skypalace. Actually they aren't particularly good imo so not missing out on much.

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
The closest thing I can think of is Sonic Boom in Brawl.

Buuut I think Gems Collection had Sonic CD's US soundtrack for all regions, so...

**** now I want to play all 3 Kid Icarus games at the same time.

Not only is that not feasible but I don't have any drive right now. Uprising it is then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom