• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Kappaa the Rappa.

Also, about Magiana, it may still be a teaser for a "flagship mon" for Gen 7 being shown off.. actually like 2 years early but still.

Togepi
Wynaut
Munchlax, Bonsly, Lucario
Zoroark
I don't know what gen 6 Pokemon was a teaser
Aside from Mega Mewtwo Y: Helioptile, Gogoat, and Noivern all appeared in the Black and White anime, but then again, generation 6 (as well as the three Pokemon listed) was already revealed by that time.

I have one major wish for Pokemon's future. Give my favourites more love with Megas. Mega Roserade deserves to happen dammit
YES! Roserade is a favorite Pokemon of mine, and one that I also think definitely deserves a Mega Evolution. I can see it having an even cooler masquerade-like look.

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
It has even the red eyes FFS:
upload_2016-2-10_12-5-35.jpeg

Or maybe I am looking on this maid pokemon too much.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Aside from Mega Mewtwo Y, Helioptile, Gogoat, and Noivern all appeared in the Black and White anime, but then again, generation 6 (as well as the three Pokemon listed) was already revealed by that time.

YES! Roserade is a favorite Pokemon of mine, and one that I also think definitely deserves a Mega Evolution. I can see it having an even cooler masquerade-like look.
I'd also love the fossil pokemon to get more love, I want more Megas than NotRidley

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Maid and maiden aren't the same thing tho.

Is there a mega Clefable yet?

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
I have one major wish for Pokemon's future. Give my favourites more love with Megas. Mega Roserade deserves to happen dammit
Burruni's Biased Mega Requests
Gen 1: Mega Sandslash, Mega Lapras, Mega Dragonite
Gen 2: Starters, Mega Blissey, MEGA SLOWKING BECAUSE IT SHOULD HAVE ONE
Gen 3: Mega Ludicolo & Shiftry, Mega Cacturne, Mega Flygon, Mega Milotic, Mega Chimecho
Gen 4: Starters, Mega Staraptor, Mega Roserade, Mega Luxray, Mega Weavile, Mega Piloswine, Mega Froslass, Mega Lickilicky, Mega Porygon Z. Mega Magnezone
Gen 5: Starters, Mega Galvantula, Mega Scrafty, Mega Crustle, Mega Lilligant & Whimsicott
Gen 6: Starters, Mega Aegislash, Mega Pangoro

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
So the new Pokemon is looking pretty cool if I'd say so myself, what do you think of it?

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Jotaro reminds me of the type of person who would try to smoke literal grass in a misinterpretation of modern slang

Burruni

Smash Hero
Jotaro reminds me of the type of person who would try to smoke literal grass in a misinterpretation of modern slang
Not entirely off.
The man's... thick.

I KNOW MRayq got banned from the banlist. Not all megas are that broken though. Hell, isn't Soul Dew a better item for the Lati duo?
Very much agreed.
The quality OF Megas vary to a significant degree.
But because of outliers like Rayquaza, Blaziken, Kangaskhan, etc. there's just a fact that Megas REALLY screw with balance.
Ergo I want a Mega Blissey IF FRIGGIN AUDINO GETS ONE FOR SOME REASON

LET THERE BE A NEW GOD.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
That's the stereotype for autistic people iirc, which is oddly fitting as I think Jotaro was confirmed autistic. I know plenty of autistic people who don't act like that though lol
Not entirely off.
The man's... thick.

Very much agreed.
The quality OF Megas vary to a significant degree.
But because of outliers like Rayquaza, Blaziken, Kangaskhan, etc. there's just a fact that Megas REALLY screw with balance.
Ergo I want a Mega Blissey IF FRIGGIN AUDINO GETS ONE FOR SOME REASON
Seriously, **** the person who thought. 'Out of all these beloved Gen V pokemon, let's only give the one people only use for experience a mega''

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
You know I still wonder what woman would truly put up with his BS & his obsession with Dolphins to not only marry him but end up having the best JoJo out of the series not named Josuke and Joseph.

I just want a Mega Mightyena so she can be viable competitevely
No Pokemon will ever be viable until GF actually does the smart way of balancing than just add another crappy mechanic or an extra type. How about fixing stats

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
You know I still wonder what woman would truly put up with his BS & his obsession with Dolphins to not only marry him but end up having the best JoJo out of the series not named Josuke and Joseph.

No Pokemon will ever be viable until GF actually does the smart way of balancing than just add another crappy mechanic or an extra type. How about fixing stats
Actually, Gen VI buffed a few pokemon's stats. I remember Butterfree, Beedrill, Golem and Alakazam getting an extra 10 BST

Chrono.

Mega Empoleon should get a classy af heavy looking Armor.

Mega Infernape should just reference DBZ because if Capcom and MH can why not Pokemon.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Greetings from the depths of Math Class
Since my School Login has been the exact same across 3 Schools, I have the SShare of Paris Central (My Elementary School) when it should be the School I'm in now's SShare
This is actually really funny, I can see Grade 6 stuff and all the new Teacher's names and crap
Apparently the really mean Grade 8 Teacher got replaced by his own wife
Ha :4pacman:

Burruni

Smash Hero
Mega Empoleon should get a classy af heavy looking Armor.

Mega Infernape should just reference DBZ because if Capcom and MH can why not Pokemon.
Or.
Y'know.
The fact that Goku and (original at least) Dragonball in general is just a derivative of Journey to the West.

Nonetheless...

GAME FREAK. GIVE.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Did I mention that there's been a lot of snowfall lately, we've had about up to three feet as of now.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Mega Johto Starters are at the top of my wishlist. Poor things keep getting forgotten.

D

Deleted member

I don't know what a hermit is lol
*double checks* Aspergers, Araki said Jotaro has aspergers

Says the one who shuns Smogon
I hate their stupid bans, not the competitive scene

But Megas do fix stats... kinda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom