• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Well then, one of my favorite Disney Villains i- *Gets shot by the guy who shot bambi's mom*

MainJPW

M.T.A

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Darth Vader is best Disney villain. :p

Hades and Scar are probably my favorites. Gantu as well, though he mainly shined in the Lilo and Stitch t.v. show.

D

Deleted member

I feel Pete doesn't get enough love as a Disney Villain.

He's practically the oldest recurring Disney Character ever, period. That has to mean something, right?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
How is that in the feels yet what I said doesn't count?
I call shenanigans!
What you said do count, but losing your own mother at the hands of a gun is even worse.

The worst part is that The Man never gets his own comeuppance except for an implied death in the flames.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Kid shows these days can sure be crazy.

*Has never watched Gravity Falls*
This show easily blows Courage out of the water because how much **** hits the fan.

Bloody rain, possessed animal racks, the mayor's face gets rearranged, minotaurs with fist nipples, demonic possession complete with some masochist scenes, freaky shapeshifting monstrosities, and so much more. This Gravity Falls fan has seen some **** and it's still a pretty awesome show. The finale will air next month and everyone will miss it when we finally see Bill die.

D

Deleted member

What you said do count, but losing your own mother at the hands of a gun is even worse.

The worst part is that The Man never gets his own comeuppance except for an implied death in the flames.
Man is one of the few Disney Animated Canon villains who does something terrible and gets away with it, alongside Honest John and Gideon.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Man is one of the few Disney Animated Canon villains who does something terrible and gets away with it, alongside Honest John and Gideon.
But what about the Stromboli or Coachman from Pinnochio? Especially the latter with his frightening pedo smile.

D

Deleted member

Seriously though, there's one Disney Villain who deserves recognotition, and always will:

Last edited by a moderator:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Seriously though, there's one Disney Villain who deserves recognotition, and always will:
If only his fight in Kingdom Hearts really happened. Instead, we get a rainbow candy fruit bat with cheap attacks and a terrible boss fight.

Oh hi there, Wario! Can't get enough of kidnapping little boys? :4wario:

Great, now I won't be seeing him the same way again. :laugh:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Buu is my favorite of the dbz villains

Also piccolo is a villain in dragon ball

Freiza best guy that's still evil I guess

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
For DBZ, Vegeta is my favorite hero, Frieza's my favorite villain, and Perfect Cell is my favorite character. Hercule/Satan is a close call for second favorite hero, though. Guy is hilarious.

Perfect Cell is my favorite character.
Did you know it's possible for opinions o be objectively correct?

I think of all of Disnely's "major" disney movies, Hunchback was the only one I missed.
I should fix that one day :X especialyl because KH DDD has a Hunchback world

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
For DBZ, Vegeta is my favorite hero, Frieza's my favorite villain, and Perfect Cell is my favorite character. Hercule/Satan is a close call for second favorite hero, though. Guy is hilarious.
Character wise I like him more than Goku, for z.

If we talking morals, then I like Golu more.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Tbh I do like vegeta more when he mello'd out.

But overall Dragonball, non z, Goku is still my fav.
Non-Z, Goku is better. Then again, he has more screen in DB and GT, so it's easier to like him in those.

Vegeta got more fun after the Frieza arc. I liked when he got together with Bulma. She clearly wears the pants in the relationship, and it's hilarious.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
For the longest time I didn't like Vegeta

But as I've gotten older, and have seen more of DBZ, especially the new movies

I've realized that Vegeta is seriously the better person of the two

Goku would let the world die to prove he's the strongest

Vegeta cared much more about the lives of his family, and other people. He's just not good at expressing it

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Eh, I don't agree with that.
Vegeta is actually really smart but it's compounded by his intense pride.
Battle-wise, he is. But fair point. His pride makes him look stupid at times. And people call him out on it often, another good thing.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Piccolo is my favorite though

I don't like how later he became more of a joke. With everyone else super powerful compared to him

That's why Frieza saga is the best.

He was still a fighter then

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
To put in more perspective I went to a movie theater for both battle of the gods and resurrection f.

Vegeta was super goofy but made up for it on battle of the gods but my lord, what he did alone in resurrection F made me think, yup that is Vegita.

MainJPW

M.T.A
I gotta say, Krillin is my favorite character.

He probably has the most heart out of all the characters in the series which is especially evident when he ends up being the only one who fights Buu to protect everyone on the Lookout regardless of being hopelessly outclassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom