• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please.
I know a guy who could eat Cell for breakfast.

EVEN IF IT IS PLANKTON'S VA GOING HAMMY AS ALL GOD. Gotta rock Kid Buu.
Being a good villain >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Being strong

also android saga >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Buu saga

First you guys choose the wrong DBZ villain and now you pick the wrong One Piece villain TWICE
C'mon guys get some taste

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero

First you guys choose the wrong DBZ villain and now you pick the wrong One Piece villain TWICE
See.
Cell was a great HAM.
But Buu got UNSETTLING.
And THAT I will give credit for.
Because of course The God of Destruction, Lord Beerus who will disintegrate your planet for referring to him as anything less is the best "villain" in terms of raw personality.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Sorry, but Doffy stomps that guy into oblivion. Did you not see everything that happened in Dressrosa compared to Alabasta? :troll:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Sorry, but Doffy stomps that guy into oblivion. Did you not see everything that happened in Dressrosa compared to Alabasta? :troll:

Sorry, but Kaido annihilates him and every other villain out there.

Yonko >>>>>>> Admiral Fodder Shichibukai

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Talking about Cartoon Network villains and you didn't mention the most villainous of them all

These are the creators of Teen Titans Go just clarifying

Geno Boost

Smash Master
No he didn't. Instead he has this thing called COMMON SENSE. As it stands Geno isn't going to happen. Focus on getting him in something else like a Mario spin-off first then we'll talk about Geno even having a semblance of a chance for Smash.
Still doesn't mean he is impossible to happen you could say it's unlucky or likely but it's not really impossible especially when Geno has appeared in some form in smash, it all depends on what Sakurai wants and not what you wants.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
You people and your evil masterminds, freaks of nature and earth-destroying demons...

This little Cinnamon Roll defeats buttfaces like those in a lazy afternoon just because they laid but a single finger on his strawberry cake
But in current Canon there are 6 others walking around somewhere (Blue, Yellow, Red, Green and Shadow Kirby) so that's 7x the Cake Wreckage
:drshrug:

D

Deleted member

For some reason i always prefered the original Dragon Ball villains like Tao Pai Pai or Piccolo Daimaku. There is some charm about them for me.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Cyborg Tao cowering after encountering a longtime mortal enemy, Goku.
While Goku casually greets him.

One of the best filler moments ever.
Tao killing General Blue with his own tongue nonetheless.

The best scene ever.

D

Deleted member

Guys, please.

He may be a big softie now, but this is still the ULTIMATE DBZ bad guy.
PFFFT

Yeah sure, Piccolo Jr is where is at!

He may not be that big of a deal nowadays, but before this whole Super Saiyan antics, he was one of Goku's most worthy adversaries, (and unlike Krillin, he didn't became a butt monkey) just watch the Piccolo Jr saga to see what im talking about.

Plus, he is mostly responsible for making Gohan who he is now

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

We somehow got in a DBZ villains discussion
This can only mean one thing
Goku confir--*shot*

MainJPW

M.T.A
For some reason i always prefered the original Dragon Ball villains like Tao Pai Pai or Piccolo Daimaku. There is some charm about them for me.
Agreed. Piccolo Daimao was responsible for the deaths of most of the Tournament participants.

And he killed Shenron.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Tao killing General Blue with his own tongue nonetheless.

The best scene ever.
Eat your heart out Yoshi and Ghirahim. Only this guy can kill people by merely poking their pressure points with his own tongue.

Now that I look at it, this can easily be mistaken for something else instead...

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Eat your heart out Yoshi and Ghirahim. Only this guy can kill people by merely poking their pressure points with his own tongue.

Now that I look at it, this can easily be mistaken for something else instead...

Uhhhhhhhh, Tao x Blue confirmed?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
PFFFT

Yeah sure, Piccolo Jr is where is at!

He may not be that big of a deal nowadays, but before this whole Super Saiyan antics, he was one of Goku's most worthy adversaries, (and unlike Krillin, he didn't became a butt monkey) just watch the Piccolo Jr saga to see what im talking about.

Plus, he is mostly responsible for making Gohan who he is now
We're talking about them as villains though.
Vegeta's evil streak is 99% of why I think he's extremely badass and awesome.

His role in the first half of the Namek saga is my possibly my favorite part of the whole series.

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord
If Geno was the most voted character in the ballot, we could have seen Geno playable as a ballot candidate seeing how Square allowed Cloud in the game.

It's interesting how that would've been. Actually it's interesting to see multiple characters, what if we saw Sora instead of Bayonetta, or Layton instead of the witch. It's fun imagining the scenario.
Or ya know...maybe Nintendo would have still went with Bayonetta anyways, plus Sakurai in the interview sounded very much like he wanted a Final Fantasy rep, rather than any Square rep.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Do you guys want to talk about Disney Villains?
The most real of all Disney villains.
The crippling pain of a parent when your child emotionally and physically distances themselves from you as much as possible in the transition of becoming a young adult into their new life. - A Goofy Movie.

Edit: The bar is set; peasants.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom