• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Anyone else keep on getting an warning message on YouTube ON EVERY FRICKIN' PAGE saying "You're using an older version of Internet Explorer that we'll soon stop supporting. Please update your browser to the latest version."

... but you're browsing on FireFox? :glare:
Why are you even using FireFox?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
FE seems like the kind of game I should like, as long as we're talking about a tactics fighter.

It's this garbage that prevents me from taking it seriously.

"What would you rather have in the palm of your hand; the Fate of the world, or DAT BOOTY THO?!"

Alternatively:

D

Deleted member

I use googlechrome for everything except for uploading videos. Don't know why, but for chrome specifically it always glitches out. Sometimes it takes thousands of minutes. Sometimes it restarts at thousands of minutes after it "finishes" uploading. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
So 2 DLC things in Fates are free: One is simply you getting an item to reclass as a Ballistian or Witch for a single time, the other is the one with Awakening's cast. That's actually pretty cool for free DLC
WITCH IS A CLASS?????

**** YESS!!!! I need this game, NOW.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
being a witch is exciting to me no matter the context or the powers
A witch/wizard pretty much counts as anyone who can conjure magic.

So like tons of fictional characters count even if they aren't explicitly stated to be one.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Witches.

Sassiest class.

(Though sadly a significant amount of cleavage in the outfit)
Whats cleavage?

Anyway is the hat compulsory? I don't mind it only because of the warping thing they can do like Anna said which is awesome. But I prefer witches w/o the typical child story hats.

How many classes are there anyway? Sorry if that's a lot of questions but I'm really interested in the franchise. If I like Fates I'll probably get my hands on Awakening tho depends on when NX is coming.

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
I don't think you understand the term "sadly"
*sweats*
brb reclassing to Witch
How is that a downside
Whats cleavage?

Anyway is the hat compulsory? I don't mind it only because of the warping thing they can do like Anna said which is awesome. But I prefer witches

How many classes are there anyway? Sorry if that's a lot of questions but I'm really interested in the franchise. If I like Fates I'll probably get my hands on Awakening tho depends on when NX is coming.
Because of people complaining.

(Also misunderstood screenshots. VERY cleavage-heavy picture was of Revenant Knight)

A) Hat is part of the class.
B) I don't know if Warping is something they can do IN THIS GAME.
C) Like... 40. It's seriously absurd but part of it is because MOST of them have been split into Nohric or Hoshidian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom