• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I've made it to Chapter 4 so far, and it's pretty fun! I wouldn't mind this and it could be interesting.

I think it could still be Midna.

The scissors reek of hair connotations. And Midna is a ruler too.

I don't even get why they would match Bayonetta up with Ganondorf. There's no obvious match up theme.
Demon King vs Demon? Weird but maybe.

Coming from the same guy:
Pokemon Z as free 2 start would be really weird. I could almost see it though. The mmo part sounds amazing! i wouldn't complain.

At least the Paper Daisy rumour sounds more reasonable...

So who here is excited at the idea of finally getting to see Sarasaland in colour?
Not me! beause:

1) I really doubt this is happening
2) I honestly don't want to see Daisy outside of the sports titles after seeing everything you've posted. No offense.
3) I even don't know how I'd feel about wario and waluigi in paper form, it could be interesting, but I want them in a mario and luigi game more.

And may I suggest you try to stop this obsession? Because no offense, but you sound like the chocolate guy in spongebob, the second she's mentioned, and this isn't healthy for you...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
"See Daisy talk"
Uh, i don't want to sound like "that guy", since it have been already said. But please, @memoryman3 , talk about something else. You know, i am a big Pandora Hearts/SPM/Undertale/etc...Fan. But i don't talk about it everyday. Or, i talk it in a way that isn't repetitive. (Like: HEY GUYS!I think Papyrus is a viable candidat for futur DLC in Smash 4! I swear he can be in the game!! Now, let me show why he can!!!)

So please, for all the Daisy fan here, please stop talking about her for sometime. Really, i can assure you it will help you more than if you talk about her.
-From a guy who doesn't hate Daisy but begin to be annoyed by her.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
In a sense, I think it's fine to post about that Paper Mario leak and be excited about Daisy (I won't comment on it's legitimacy), but the constant linking back to "Daisy in Smash" is what gets to me.

This isn't just a memoryman thing, this is one of those things that bothers me about the Smash community as a whole since Smash 4 came around. "X ANNOUNCEMENT MEANS Y CONFIRMED FOR SMASH" is basically an annoying meme now.

Can't people just learn to be excited about stuff on their own merits for once? If Daisy is in the new Paper Mario, I would be pretty interested in that just for the fact that she'd probably get some actual characterisation (for the first time since the second Mario & Sonic game on the DS) and Intelligent Systems would probably do some interesting stuff with her (assuming they don't hold back like in Sticker Star). That should be cool enough in itself, I don't see a need to connect that to Smash right now, since if Daisy IS going to get into the next Smash, it's way too far away to even think or care about that yet.

Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
With FE Amie possibly gone, I feel like this will be a way to test peoples idea on censorship. If they dislike the change because it removes content, then it's still the same beliefs. If no one cares of it being removed however...

Then it really shows how people will flip flop on their ideas of "censorship". As far as I know, MANY people seem to dislike the feature due to it being unfitting for the series. You also have the fact that you can do this to family members and it doesn't really end well.

However, we're not exactly sure if this is still kept in tact for the localization, so we'll have to wait and see.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
(Like: HEY GUYS!I think Papyrus is a viable candidat for futur DLC in Smash 4! I swear he can be in the game!! Now, let me show why he can!!!)
You know, I'd actually love this. :p

Moveset built around controlling enemy movement with attack change-ups. A puzzle-based set, if you will.

Neutral Special: Bone Attack - Launches a bone projectile up from the ground that travels forward. However, depending on whether the control stick is moved up or down during the start-up, it will either be a white bone or a blue bone. Blue bones do more damage, but only hit if the opponent is moving, leading to great mixup potential.
Side Special: Electricity Orb - Papyrus launches the orb in a shotput-like fashion, and if it hits, the orb delivers a hearty zap, stunning the opponent for a bit.
Up Special: Cool Dude Jump - Papyrus summons tall bones (which spell out "Cool Dude") from beneath him to launch upwards.
Down Special: You're Blue Now! - This is his attack. This is short-range trap move turns the opponent blue for a short period of time. During this time, gravity on them is increased, decreasing their jump height and air speed.

Final Smash: Papyrus' Special Attack!
Though not seen in Undertale proper due to a Dog stealing it, the newest patch includes new dialogue that implies Papyrus' Special Attack is his own version of Sans' Gaster Blasters. Naturally, this would be his Final Smash.

Like, it doesn't have a chance in hell, but I'd love this.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You know, I'd actually love this. :p

Moveset built around controlling enemy movement with attack change-ups. A puzzle-based set, if you will.

Neutral Special: Bone Attack - Launches a bone projectile up from the ground that travels forward. However, depending on whether the control stick is moved up or down during the start-up, it will either be a white bone or a blue bone. Blue bones do more damage, but only hit if the opponent is moving, leading to great mixup potential.
Side Special: Electricity Orb - Papyrus launches the orb in a shotput-like fashion, and if it hits, the orb delivers a hearty zap, stunning the opponent for a bit.
Up Special: Cool Dude Jump - Papyrus summons tall bones (which spell out "Cool Dude") from beneath him to launch upwards.
Down Special: You're Blue Now! - This is his attack. This is a short-range trap move turns the opponent blue for a short period of time. During this time, gravity on them is increased, decreasing their jump height and air speed.

Final Smash: Papyrus' Special Attack!
Though not seen in Undertale proper due to a Dog stealing it, the newest patch includes new dialogue that implies Papyrus' Special Attack is his own version of Sans' Gaster Blasters. Naturally, this would be his Final Smash.

Like, it doesn't have a chance in hell, but I'd love this.
Man....Now, you make me want even more that Papyrus have a chance to get in Smash.

But the miracle never happen.
Anyway, i will throw my money on my computer if this ever happen one day.
Like...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Gosh darn it Ruby this teasing is too much.

On an unrelated note, regarding Codename STEAM (actual spoilers):

I completed the A.B.E Gauntlet, without taking damage and everything.

I am disappoint. I didn't get anything for it. :c

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

I still haven't completed the A.B.E. Gauntlet since I'm absolutely terrible at the A.B.E. sections, winning by pure luck. My mind views it as deceptively similar to Punch-Out!!, which I'm pretty good at, but then combining it with S.T.E.A.M. mechanics messes with my brain too much. :p

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

If you look at it closely, you'll see the numbers 3, 21, and 00
March 21st at midnight?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
The idea of a Paper Daisy makes me salivate...

RPG's are chock full of dialogue! Finally, the haters that say she has no personality will be silenced! If they can make Paper Peach awesome, then I expect great things from Paper Daisy!

If she's a partner as rumoured, then even better! Daisy saving her very best friend from the evil clutches of Bowser, and finally getting a chance to shine!
Oh god sorry, but really I think you now should reconsider the way you perceive a character support.

First, do you notice how fishy that leak sounds? Seriously, it's the classic "sounds too good to be true" and yes, tons of people do leaks like that, it screams fake.

Next, dude, I can underdtand loving the eventual idea, but to the point of salivating??? I agree that sering her in paper would be good, but man, it's not like it's going to be the best action nintendo did the last decade or something absurd like that. At least just say that you would like that, but the way you stated sounds like you got WAY too far...

Idk, but really, I am not aware of what kind of posts you did to be so mentioned like this, but judging from the numerous comments and this post....it's a problem that people who supports her actually doesn't want you go further....

D

Deleted member

Coming from the same guy:
Rip in pepperoni Xenoblade X2
Undertale
But i don't talk about it everyday
I don't believe you...
Well, they always pick movies when a sequel is coming out
THERE'S ANOTHER KUNG FU PANDA COMING OUT!?
...This doesn't make Ryuga's reply any better. :troll:

But yeah, I am glad the petting is gone. I'd rather they did weapon training instead. Far more appropriate.
But they keep the amie lines and just adapt it to fit the theme
"Oh yeah, thrust that spear on me more!"
"I never knew you were so skilled at swordplay"
"But I know you look better without your armor..."

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
It's official, this game is a total jankfest

Damn man, you know I don't go there :p
I know but say it the minute it uploaded.

I'm a massive Punch Out fan, to the point where Opossum Opossum has to bow down to my whims

Despite me sucking at Title Defense mode

Damn you Bald Bull

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

I don't believe you...

Only if Niles does it AAAAALL the time to Corrin, as in, the male one

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I don't believe you...

I didn't know until I went to the theatre last week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom