• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWAGG3 - Results Thread

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Explanation of Results
SWAGG3 featured the Loser's Bracket Pools format, where those in Loser's Bracket make it to a pool to decide who gets out and makes it to the next pool. (Explanation of the format here) The Blue Bracket was the Pool of Eight, where the top two made it out to the Pool of Four in Yellow along with Swift and KevinM.

Singles:

1) th0rn - $120
2) Zoso (split) - $50
2) KevinM (split) - $50
4) Mafia - $20
5) Sol - $10
6) Swift
7) Phish-It
7) Big Daddy Hawkeyed Danny Diesel
7) Travis from RI
7) Banks
7) Dark Salt (T-Webb)
7) MattDotZeb
13) SOLAR
13) ProSkater
13) BoomRested
13) The Ancient Mariner
17) Slox
17) Mawk
17) HaileyM
17) Gonzo
17) Shawn from RI
17) MyTummyHurts
17) Mr. A
17) Larz
25) Shadow Huan
25) HAB

Doubles:

1) Four Stocks Strong (KevinM & Mafia) - $61
2) Lethal Weapon: The Next Great Interracial Melee Team (Zoso & Swift) - $33
3) Mister Mister (Sol & Phish-It) - $17
4) FleshWang (th0rn & Banks)
5) SlaughterMelon (Diesel & Slox)
5) SOLAR Yak Walks Flames Eternal (SOLAR & HaileyM)
7) I Have Scurvy & My Tummy Hurts (The Ancient Mariner & MyTummyHurts)
7) The Quahog Players (Shawn from RI & Travis from RI)
9) Slaughterhouse (Larz & Mr. A)
9) We've Never Read Vonnegut (BoomRested & Mawk)
9) Super Shadows (Tyshawn & Tahj)

Shout-outs coming later. Thank you so much to everyone that came out. I had a really good time running this tournament and though I will NOT be doing the Loser's Bracket Pools format for a tournament with more than like 20 people again, I want to say that I like the idea of the format and think if we had all day without worrying about transportation and doubles, it can be run really well.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Good tournament HAB.

I'm sorry to everyone who saw me raging and throwing my controller down during my first two pools matches. It wasn't very appropriate. I shouldn't be getting upset at myself for poor playing as opposed to clearing my head and trying harder. =/ Especially sorry to Diesel and T-Webb, you both outplayed me and I acted like a child at the losses.

Diesel

Smash Journeyman
Thanks, booboo. ;)

This tournament was really fun. Thank you, HAB for running it and thank you VORTEX Gaming for your apology. The apology for party rocking. I didn't mind the loser's pool mostly because I feel like I played well and I didn't have anywhere to be.

Shoutouts:

1) th0rn - $120 - We never got to play. Sad day.

2) Zoso (split) - $50 - No, Shraggy, that's what you want! You wanna take a big stack of bread, and a big stack of salami, and you wanna shuffle 'em together like a deck of cards!

2) KevinM (split) - $50 - KevinM took second place? That sounds godlike! I'm there!

4) Mafia - $20 - Good stuff conquering today, Jim Dandy. Our matches were prey gud.

5) Sol - $10 - WOAH! I didn't expect a small woodland creature. I thought you would uphold the Oath! Really good Fox.

6) Swift - Good stuff today. Thanks for beating me. ;) Your Marth is quite good, sir.

7) Phish-It - The only true way to kill a meat for good is with the crotch. I'll be back!

7) Big Daddy Hawkeyed Danny Diesel - Hoo-boy! GAMMA WAVE! ONE MORE! CRUSH YOU! NO ONE BEATS HULK!

7) Travis from RI - Great games all day, buddy. They were so fun. You're getting so good so quick it's kinda frightening. You're scaring me.

7) Banks - Sorry you got so heated. SD's are hard to cope with. :( I enjoyed our games regardless.

7) Dark Salt (T-Webb) - Great maches, Webb. I'll see you next time to finish the job I started.

7) MattDotZeb - Sorry you got mad. :( Thanks for recording everything.

13) SOLAR - We didn't play today. :(

13) ProSkater - We didn't play today. :(

13) BoomRested - I had to take vengeance for my boy Shawn. I had the power of justice on my side! GG's and I hope you keep coming out to tournaments, man.

13) The Ancient Mariner - We didn't play today. :(

17) Slox - Yo, we did pretty darn good in teams considering we played like 4 matches including our tournament games. I'd be down to team again. Also, we should play some singles or something.

17) Mawk - We didn't play today. :(

17) HaileyM - YOOO! Good stuff almost shutting down Phish-It. Impressive stuff, really. CH CH CH KA KA KA

17) Gonzo - Good friendlies, man. It seems like you're getting more and more of your old skills back.

17) Shawn from RI - Yo, that hot chocolate was the perfect thing to go with your ensemble. Wish we had played today.

17) MyTummyHurts - GG's, Jesse. I'm super impressed you drove from NY to be there today. SOMEBODY GIVE THIS GUY A MEDAL!

17) Mr. A - We didn't play today. :(

17) Larz - Yo, good games, man. First game I'm like, "I can do this no prob." Then you were like, "Don't sleep on me." And when it came down to game 3 I was like, "Yo, this kid means bidness." I had to put on my try hard pants for that one. Keep on coming out, man. Good stuff.

25) Shadow Huan - Fun Soul Calibur II friendlies. I prefer 200% matches so it took me a few games to figure out the 100% sets we played, but I think I got it in the end.

Black Steve - Enter bracket next time. What are you doing with your life?!

HAB - Not a bad Ivy. I definitely had fun with Melee, SCII, and bro'ing down with a true bro. Thanks for everything, HABulous.

AXELSLAM - GAMMA TSUNAMI! Thanks for saying Marvel stuff with me. It really helped me focus in matches. Let's do it more often.

That *****y Waitress from the Diner - **** you, bish. I could tell you were a ***** from the second you opened your mouth. Even if you fooled the rest of my table for a while, you could never pull the *****y-wool over my eyes.

So, in summation, I had a great time at this tournament and I feel like I played really well. I look forward to playing you all again and I hope I can continue to improve.

YES! YESSSSSSS! I DID IT! YESSSSSS!

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
good stuff to all that showed up to this tourney and made it happen. I apologize for not being able to do any of my MM, i was feeling like **** all day >_< . Next time thougth be ready ;)

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
i was the only one to loose both my first matches? is that even possible? i don't know how to play this game i guess

@ desil: you did much better once you switched up your controller's button setup a little. too bad you had to stop, i enjoyed both SC games i played so much more than most of the melee i played it's not funny. next tournament we're both @ i'll bring my copy and you can show me that voldo :)

real shoutouts later

:phone:

Proskater

Smash Apprentice
Aside from the format, this tournament was great. Venue is comfortable, and definitely a good location for food. Well done HAB and thank you again for hosting.

Shoutouts:

1) th0rn - $120 - Congrats on winning. We played quite a bit, good matches. See you at HoG. (I'm stealing that Forward Tilt)

2) Zoso (split) - $50 - Hey Dave, we played some. GGs, congrats on second. See you in the near future.

2) KevinM (split) - $50 - We're just too handsome for everyones' good. Only played a couple matches, your peach is gay. GGs and yeah we know your Pikachu beat Matt lol

4) Mafia - $20 - Good times this tourney, we didn't play any matches, but chilling was cool.

5) Sol - $10 - Didn't play any matches with you, but your Fox is super consistent. Awesome set vs MDZ that I watched.

6) Swift - Swift, I don't think 6th is where you belong. You'll have to show everyone what's up at HoG. We'll get that MM in too.

7) Phish-It - Good to see you again - if you're going to HoG I'll see you there.

7) Big Daddy Hawkeyed Danny Diesel - Good work Diesel, we'll play at HoG.

7) Travis from RI - Only played a couple of games, and we need to play more. Your Falco is challenging to play against.

7) Banks - GGs in friendlies, that Fox making an appearance, will we be seeing more of it?

7) Dark Salt (T-Webb) - I know 7th isn't where you wanted to end up, but you had a lot going on. You'll get them at HoG.

7) MattDotZeb - So many good matches. I'm glad you wanted to stay and play. That West Coast trip is definitely showing in your gameplay. Combos combos combos man

13) SOLAR - We didn't get our 1$ MM in. We definitely will next tournament.

13) ProSkater - More consistency

13) BoomRested - I think we played a little bit, you were friends with the Puff and Fox players, right? Work on that bair spacing and edgeguarding in general.

13) The Ancient Mariner - I don't think we met.

17) Slox - What are you doing in 17th place??? You should be top 10 every local.

17) Mawk - Get that Falco lasering and moving quickly and you'll be good to go. Shine combos and tech chasing are key.

17) HaileyM - We didn't play at all but it was good to see you. See you at HoG if you're going.

17) Gonzo - Close match again. Our tourney sets are always intense. GGs, work on taking those stocks every opportunity you get.

17) Shawn from RI - We didn't play, but we should have. I remember having some really good matches with you at the last HoG.

17) MyTummyHurts - We did not play at all, we should at HoG if you go.

17) Mr. A - Not too sure if we met/played...Unless you were that Fox player that was playing Fox, Marth, and some Falco?

17) Larz - Don't remember formally meeting you, but we may have played a little bit. By process of elimination I feel like you were that Luigi player, but I really don't remember.

25) Shadow Huan - We did not play at all.

Black Steve - Why were you not in the bracket?

AxelSlam - What a night lolol hope you're not dying at work today. Thanks for being a boss and a good friend. Get pumped for FC son.

I falcon punched TWebb against the side of the stage for the 3 stock...Just saying.

Proskater

Smash Apprentice
I definitely mistyped that...I added Puff advice at the end there - I know boomrested plays puff. TY for clearing it up for me though, have to get all the faces with their names.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
HAB nice tourney but no pools please
1) th0rn ggs still not on ur level yet but ill get it 1 day
2) Zoso we didnt play idk if im happy or sad about that
2) KevinM we didnt play and the trend continues
4) Mafia **** brinstar soooo gay but whateva tourney is tourney gg
5) Sol - just another day at the house
6) Swift ???? u got this next time i no u was lookin stressed
7) Phish-It- just another day at tims
7) Big Daddy Hawkeyed Danny Diesel- gg ur ganon was playin well i see much coming from u
7) Travis from RI- that falco son...i like it imma neva sleep on u
7) Banks- ur going fox???? o...k....but sheik is capable of anything....well i respect ur decision a gl
7) Dark Salt (T-Webb)- u effin suck dude just consider quitting
7) MattDotZeb- ggs i no that feeling man i understand lets play again
13) SOLAR didnt play
13) ProSkater falcon punch????? i eat those
13) BoomRested- nice to meet the egend and f brinstar to u as well my friend
13) The Ancient Mariner- ur getting good
17) Slox dont be too salty sol been playing since 04 lol
17) Mawk- u were luigi???? if so nice stuff if not tho remind me if we played
17) HaileyM- i'll consider mass madness
17) Gonzo-didnt play much
17) Shawn from RI-didnt play
17) MyTummyHurts-didnt play
17) Mr. A- not sure if we played
17) Larz- ur the 1 with the untrained fox.....that fox got POTENTIAL
25) Shadow Huan-flu = NO SMASH

boomrested

Smash Journeyman
HAB, great tournament as usual. Thanks for having these, they're really fun.

1) th0rn - $120-Congrats on winning, I had a great time playing friendlies with you. Even if it didn't seem like it, I learned a lot about what I'm doing wrong. Can't wait to play you again soon.
2) Zoso (split) - $50-I don't think we met, but nice job on getting second
2) KevinM (split) - $50-Congrats on second. I think you were the one yelling at me to stop back airing during my match with Shawn...whatever. Did I play friendlies against your sheik? See you at a Mass Madness sometime.
4) Mafia - $20- I think we played one or two friendlies, I enjoyed watching your tourney matches. You've got a solid peach
5) Sol - $10- Not sure if we played. Nice job getting 5th, we should play sometime.
6) Swift- Ahh so close to being in the money. We didn't play at this, maybe next time though.
7) Phish-It- I loved the DK. Didn't get to play you, but it would be a nice change of pace to play against a character with a better bair than mine. See you around
7) Big Daddy Hawkeyed Danny Diesel- GG's. I wish I had beaten you, haven't played a good ganon in a while, no johns though. I'll play you next time so I can learn the matchup.
7) Travis from RI- Had lots of fun playing you in teams, I remember this one game where you must have shined me off the top of yoshi's at least 3 times. GG's, you're a cool dude, see you next time.
7) Banks-I played you once or twice, got wrecked, and then went to play people I had better chances of beating. Nice job with the fox, maybe I'll do better against it in the future.
7) Dark Salt (T-Webb)- Finally got to meet you, you're a really funny guy. Your fox is super fast, sorry for taking you to brinstar haha but I wanted to take at least one game off. Hopefully with some more practice I'll be able to make our matches closer the next time we play.
7) MattDotZeb- I think I played you in some friendlies, you're really good. Can't wait to play you again, I'm still trying to figuring out how to beat falco.
13) SOLAR-SOLARRR we played like a billion friendlies. It was really fun playing against you for like the last hour before I left, you've got a realy good peach. It was fun talking to you about smash stuff, hope we see eachother at some more tournaments. Guess you had some bad luck this tournament, better luck next time. Enjoy the dollar you won from our money match, hope it comes in handy.
13) ProSkater- Thanks for the puff advice. Your fox is super technical, hoping we can play some friendlies at a smashfest/tourney because I need help against fox. Nice job.
13) BoomRested- The best puff on the east coast (of Connecticut). Learn how to space aerials, idiot. Also stop playing aggressive against ganon, it gets you large fists to the face.
13) The Ancient Mariner-I don't think we played, maybe we did in teams?
17) Slox-Thanks for the advice after our moneymatch. You've got a good falcon, it combos my puff really hard. Hopefully I can beat you in another few months. GGs
17) Mawk- Better luck next time man. You really improved and stuff, plus you said you were looking for a new character. Try peach.
17) HaileyM- I don't think we played, fix next time? I think I was talking to you and SOLAR pretty early in the afternoon, when you were playing peach dittos (on dreamland...sigh). Friendlies next time?
17) Gonzo-Not sure if we played.
17) Shawn from RI-Sorry for the 200-something bairs I threw at you during that game on dreamland. I enjoyed our friendlies afterward, if you learn the matchup then you'll be beating my puff easily next time.
17) MyTummyHurts-Not sure if we played.
17) Mr. A- You sent everyone to Weegee World! Tough luck with bracket, just keep throwing out those nairs and you'll win next time.
17) Larz- Nice job man! First tournament nerves are hard to shake off, would've been great if you had beaten Diesel in that first set. Get 'em next time.
25) Shadow Huan- GGs, you've got a good marth and fox.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Whoa, I got a shoutout from Diesel? That sounds gahlike. I am there.

Larz

Smash Cadet
1) th0rn You must feed your falco some special bird seed or something, its too good.
2) Zoso Don't think we played
2) KevinM Don't think we played
4) Mafia Don't think we played, but i watched your peach, its really solid
5) Sol - Don't think we played
6) Swift keep up the fox man, its pretty fancy
7) Phish-It Don't think we played, maybe next time
7) Big Daddy Hawkeyed Danny Diesel I have so much respect for a good ganon, i know how tough it is. GGs and gotta love those free SDs haha.
7) Travis from RI solid falco, even though we didn't play much. Mr.A says hi.
7) Banks Don't think we played, but nice sheik
7) Dark Salt (T-Webb) probably the coolest person i know. I can't wait to play your fox again, hopefully i'm getting better.
7) MattDotZeb Don't think we played
13) SOLAR very nice peach and you're a funny dude, hope we get to play again.
13) ProSkater great advice when we played a lot, i aspire to be like your fox so i kind of see you as my "Obi-wan kenobi" plus you have the beard to fit the role. GGs.
13) BoomRested you should try holding the controller up-side down and only shield rolling.
13) The Ancient Mariner good job with your sheik, hope i get to play you again
17) Slox i love your falcon play, it's very precise and well trained, keep it up.
17) Mawk good job. good job.
17) HaileyM your peach 4-stocked my roy? i call BS.
17) Gonzo Don't think we played
17) Shawn from RI Don't think we played
17) MyTummyHurts Don't think we played
17) Mr. A so bizzare....
17) Larz maybe next time champ. bring more max revives to the next one.
25) Shadow Huan Don't think we played

Thanks everyone this was great tourney, i feel like i really improved. really want to make it to the next one.

phish-it

Smash Champion
Fun tourney, the huge pool in during the middle of the tourney just felt exhausting because by the time it started was already like 9 oclock. I would have rather done 4 smaller pools in the beginning into a seeded 16 man bracket. Because by the time the tourney finished everyone was too tired to stick around for crews.

Shoutouts:

HaleyM: You should have beaten me.
KevinM: I should have beaten you.

That is all.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Shoutouts

1. Bad Bad Biddeford Billy: One day sir.. One day.

2. Zoso- Good stuff man glad to see you and I'm glad we're gettin real consistent at this 2-3 thing.. and I agree lets start making it 1-2.

4) Mafia - $20 - Team Four Stock Strong definitely came out swinging mad hard for this... You know alone i can barely light a match but together we could burn this place down.. Good stuff in singles also, of all the people I beat you were by far the toughest set I played.

5) Sol - $10 - Man we wrote a really solid book haha. Good stuff man you're so good at the ditto but you can bet I'm coming for you even HARDER next time :).

6) Swift- Finally beat you, good stuff seeing you check your FB!

7) Phish-It- WHOA THAT WAS A HUGE WIN, about time I finally stared Monk in the face and lived to tell the tale about it to the next player in bracket haha. Always impressive and as usual a close set.. and yes Hailey should have beaten you :p

7) Big Daddy Hawkeyed Danny Diesel- Diesel finally showing all the playing has started to really work for him? Thass Gahlike I'm there I'm in there.

7) Travis from RI- Already said it as Mass Madness but I'll say it again.. keep at it man and keep being awesome

7) Banks- ... Sits down at a TV and Money Matches for 45 minutes.. iight lets go get some family dollar.

7) Dark Salt (T-Webb)- A$$

7) MattDotZeb- Let it be known he lost to my pikachu, and let it be known that Hailey almost 4 stocked him on Yoshi's in tournament and forced him to switch to marth. #mattdotfake <3 Good seeing you

13) SOLAR- Good stuff in bracket sir :D

13) ProSkater- Peach is gay :( we should play more next time but at least we did

13) BoomRested- Ya that was me :D

13) The Ancient Mariner- :D

17) Slox- More like didn't plox, bet you were thankin the LORD you didn't play Hailey ;)

17) Mawk- :D

17) HaileyM- Good stuff baby :) I love you, I know you already do but like I said you should feel proud with how you played yesterday the improvement is definitely already showing

17) Gonzo- Gettin better man don't think I didn't notice.

17) Shawn from RI- Don't get frustrated man, keep plugging away.

17) MyTummyHurts- Thanks for coming out :)

17) Mr. A- :D

17) Larz- :D

25) Shadow Huan- 25th is a tough job but someone has to do it :p, jk thanks for coming out man see you at Mass Madness

Proskater

Smash Apprentice
13) ProSkater great advice when we played a lot, i aspire to be like your fox so i kind of see you as my "Obi-wan kenobi" plus you have the beard to fit the role. GGs.
I remember playing you, I just didn't know your tag.

Watch a lot of footage, and get comfortable with every aspect of the character. General movement/speed, movement with lasers, movement with aerials, dashing and dash dancing, wavedashing, and waveshining. That may seem like a lot, but work on them one or two at a time. Getting better at this game is most definitely a long term process.

S l o X

Smash Champion
I would have rather done 4 smaller pools in the beginning into a seeded 16 man bracket.
This would have fixed the really dumb seeding problem that I got ****ed over by because of someone forgetting I entered.

It's all good though, I don't plan on throwing sets to Sol or Banks again.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
1) th0rn - $120 : fun one casual. gotta make more of an effort to get on a TV you're on next time

2) KevinM (split) - $50: Mass Madness sounds okay i guess

4) Mafia - $20: your sandwhich really did smell GODLIKE

7) Phish-It: Murt vs Mewtwo was mad fun even though i lost. I don't know what to do against DK tho, more matches for practice next time? :)

7) Big Daddy Hawkeyed Danny Diesel: we sandbagging in SCII :reverse:

7) Travis from RI: Campiest Falco I've played in a long while lol. no big, play to win ;) the only disappointing thing about our set was game one, too many gross errors on my part, looking forwards to a rematch

7) Banks: i think i saw you here somewhere

7) Dark Salt (T-Webb): Fox is stoopid. also the flu? I wasn't sick :urg:

7) MattDotZeb: saw you stalking around the place, hope your mood improved

13) SOLAR: you got hoodwinked again from what i heard, not cool :c

13) BoomRested: to be honest, i was mad salty, but I've gotten over that now, you're good for having only played for 4 months, keep it up kiddo. oh and next time i'm banning bristar :cool: (I had forgotten it was legal lol)

13) The Ancient Mariner: fun casuals, you got a nice sheik. didn't get to one on one the peach tho

17) HaileyM: we were at the same TV and didn't get to spar :/

17) Gonzo: I happen to know for a fact that you lost both first rounds, so how you placed above me is a complete mystery :facepalm:

17) Shawn from RI: your falcon is too solid to be placed here imo

17) MyTummyHurts: great to finally actually play you lol. good stuff

25) Shadow Huan: who is this i don't even

HAB: I would be more disappointed that we didn't play SCII if it weren't for the fact that you were seemingly more interested in playing SCV, which is fine 'cause that character you were playing as is the greatest troll character since Duck Hunt Dog :awesome:

I do want a crack at your SCII Ivy tho. and despite what some people shouted about it taking too long, this ran fairly smoothly so good job

see people at HoG

PK Webb

Smash Champion
just for future notice: the 2nd round pools took super long since it was sooooo big...ummm i understand u want more hype but the hype doesnt only have to be tourney matches. if the tourney is run fast/efficiently then all those hype side events can happen. also with those kind of pools it makes the tourney that much harder. yes u dont play as many matches but tourney matches take alot out of u mentally so i prefer the older style but on the other hand such beast/tight pools allow ppl to be ready for national and regional tourneys so i have mixed emotions about it =/.........anyways ill try tp attend the next 1 as well

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
incidental oops

additional shoutout to Strawhats (aka black steve?) : fun marth mirrors, good games. liking your swordsman, you got style

:phone:

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Habby hab, why you no enter your own tourney?
I did. I forgot to add myself to the results. I tied at 25 because I just played to settle up the bracket into an even amount.

This would have fixed the really dumb seeding problem that I got ****ed over by because of someone forgetting I entered.
That was indeed my bad, Anthony, and I do apologize for it. You still *****, so whatever.

HAB: I would be more disappointed that we didn't play SCII if it weren't for the fact that you were seemingly more interested in playing SCV, which is fine 'cause that character you were playing as is the greatest troll character since Duck Hunt Dog :awesome:

I do want a crack at your SCII Ivy tho. and despite what some people shouted about it taking too long, this ran fairly smoothly so good job
SCII Ivy was doing okay, but I do admit that playing Dampierre is just too goddamned fun. I actually made someone ragequit IRL in the middle of a match the other day. It was pretty godly.

HAB, could you upload the bracket?
I can. It won't be super accurate since Tio can't handle the whole "Loser's Bracket Pools" setup, but I will maybe do some magic and make it look right.

just for future notice: the 2nd round pools took super long since it was sooooo big...ummm i understand u want more hype but the hype doesnt only have to be tourney matches. if the tourney is run fast/efficiently then all those hype side events can happen.
Trey if you were here for SWAGG1 you'd know that the tourney ran very swift, got done, and allowed us the ability to do crazy **** like Angry Birds, Draft Crews, Amateur Bracket, etc. Everyone had a great time, was totally partyrocking at the end, and it was an event that made people want to come back.

The Loser's Bracket Pools format was an experiment, and given the turnout (as I've said multiple times), I wouldn't do it again. Maybe it can be done for an amateur bracket at some point, but as for SWAGG4 (when it happens), I will go back to straight brackets unless entry calls for actual pools (unlikely).

In summary, I don't want this experiment to deter people from future SWAGG tournaments, as the owners of the venue ****ing love you guys and it seems you guys had no problems with the place itself.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I think if you're going to run something like that you either need more help or you need to pay more attention to your tournament, no offense but it seemed a lot of the time you weren't at the laptop and you definitely didn't do anything to call matches for that pool out.. an 8 man pool should take no more then an hour if you just continue to tell people to play.

Diesel

Smash Journeyman
8 man pool should take no more then an hour if you just continue to tell people to play.
And KevinM should take no more than three hours to call you out for not running a tournament properly if you just continue to apologize for things taking too long.

Diesel

Smash Journeyman
*Billy Smirk*
He's 'bout to show up and chew you out, Kev.

"How dare you use my real name? I only have this "smash name" so filth like you won't be encouraged to use my actual name. My real name is a thing of power, purity. I'd prefer if you leave it that way and don't sully it with your dirty mouths."

Dead.

Top Bottom