• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor - Smash Boards Edition!

Kitt Geekazaru

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4914-3655-0022
In the above post you can see Yonder being a douche, hence why I have called him a douche. Any questions?
And again, Nhero's not being a douche about it. There's the best reason for bias against you that I have.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
In the above post you can see Yonder being a douche, hence why I have called him a douche. Any questions?
And again, Nhero's not being a douche about it. There's the best reason for bias against you that I have.
Yeah here's one, I'm done with this conversation and I've reported you for calling me the d word. Enjoy. I'll report your censor dodging from before too if you keep it up.

We're still on this?!
There are way important things that happened today!
Like ZeRo losing his first set in almost a year!
He lost to Mr Concon before.

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Yeah, but this is the first time in a while, and zero was just kinda getting outplayed.
Rumor has it he was off his game due to his ill mother I hear. And I don't think Zero is out all together which is the big goal...is he? Regardless, congrats to Seagull Joe and Sonic. Nice that both our mains have beaten Zero at one point.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Y Yonder
Kitt Geekazaru Kitt Geekazaru

Please, stop. This has gone far enough.

Seriously. Bury the hatchet and move on. Any more instances of this kind of drama and I'll simply lock the thread.

Last edited:

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
It seems a little extreme to lock the entire thread based on the actions of two players :mariomelee:.............. I mean, a lot of people are invested in this thread, and it would be a huge let down for them to see the game end because of a fight between two players. If it does come to such an extreme FalKoopa FalKoopa do you think you could just ask Kursed if the two of them could be removed from the game??

also i'm not saying the two of them don't need to knock it off, it just seems weird to punish all of us for their actions.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I never did say I'd permanently lock it, though.

Although, yeah, I agree it's better to just leave it to Kursed. Let him decide.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Do you think we should have a deadchat next season instead of letting dead players influence in-game events?

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
The last survivor game I was in had a dead chat. Worked pretty well.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
I never did say I'd permanently lock it, though.

Although, yeah, I agree it's better to just leave it to Kursed. Let him decide.
I'd hate to see two people ruin the thread for everyone. If it continues to a point of no return, I will eliminate them both from the game. Consider this as a warning.

Also, I have been waiting on Lily♫ Lily♫ . I didn't answer a question but I just answered it now.

Last edited:

Kitt Geekazaru

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4914-3655-0022
Just checking in after finishing my essay, and I guess I wanted to post something.
I never expected this thread to get so serious in the space of, what is it, a day? This is one of the few places where I go to throw seriousness out the window and just have a fun time. My whole 'arguments' with Yonder weren't meant out of malice, just for fun (since anything I said to Adonis was replied to with a certain .gif). I had no idea that everyone else in the thread was taking it so seriously or just annoyed by it (brought to my attention by AEKen's THANK YOU post). I don't expect everyone to accept my apology, but I'm sorry. I just wanted to cause some drama and/or fun, and, in general, not get bored of Smashboards like I have with Serebii and other assorted websites.
...I guess that's all I have to say. Funny how I'm listening to a totally emotional song rn on my youtube playlist.

Last edited:

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
You all do know the issue is over and everyone is just dragging it out longer, right guys?

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
*sigh*

...This is exactly what I was afraid of with this. Kitt, I know you were only doing this for fun, but it was really beginning to go too far for me and I was at the verge of exploding, and this is coming from someone who got voted out of the game. Trust me, you do not want to see me mad.

This is one particular aspect about Survivor that I hate; the drama. It's just a game. Do people really put that much faith into their alliances that if they flip you immediately resent them? I actually call that a smart move. Survivor is played out in three ways; outwit, outplay, and outlast. You are ultimately playing for yourself and you shouldn't let a simple vote flip get to your head. That's how the game is played, and that's why I'm always drawn to the series as a whole.

I just hope this doesn't happen again. In fact, if it does, I don't care how fun anyone thinks it is, I can just tag a mod to try and put it to an end...

Last edited:
Top Bottom