• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor - Smash Boards Edition!

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
The next questions will be posted tommorow- I need sleep before I can create them. Sorry folks.

TheKingofKoopas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bowser5566
3DS FC
0001-3508-1615
Bleh.
I have a crap ton of personal issues right now that are just blocking me from doing too much right now. I'm hoping to resolve that soon and get back on track with my school work, otherwise I'll be as quiet as I've been the past few days.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Sorry to keep you waiting,

TheKingofKoopas TheKingofKoopas , Luig Luig , Y Yonder

1. Who was the last person to pass the potato to Luigi before he was blown up?
  2. Who said they didn't care about premium, they only played to help their friends?
  3. Who played piano for more than 5 years?
  4. Who spammed Monty Python spam videos?
  5. Who said they personally think dank memes are better for the community?
  6. As an estimate, if forum games posts counted who claimed that they would have over 15k posts?
  7. Who said they would make a tier list of the biggest threats on Smashboards Survivor?

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I've submitted mine. I Think i got 9/10 or 10/10, same as the other two.

TheKingofKoopas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bowser5566
3DS FC
0001-3508-1615
Same, but I took a shot anyways. I guess kingofkoopas is the one we'll be waiting for and Kursed will appear in the night.
Nope, already did it earlier today.
I have a strange feeling we're gonna tie again. That or I'm the only one to get 7/7. I'm fairly confident in myself :4bowser:

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Done. We have a winner!
Answers are:
  1. Who was the last person to pass the potato to Luigi before he was blown up? -NheroArconix
  2. Who said they didn't care about premium, they only played to help their friends? -Kitt Geekazaru
  3. Who played piano for more than 5 years? - Luigimaster0
  4. Who spammed Monty Python spam videos? - AEKenNeutron
  5. Who said they personally think dank memes are better for the community? - Adonis
  6. As an estimate, if forum games posts counted who claimed that they would have over 15k posts? -Unikornikopium
  7. Who said they would make a tier list of the biggest threats on Smashboards Survivor? -Yonder
Luigimaster got 7/7
Yonder got 6/7
KingOfTheKoopas got 6/7

Luig Luig wins!

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Is this the first challenge that a former member of Team Melee has won since the merge?

Last edited:

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I protest 2; there was a post from luigimaster0 (my answer) saying "I don't care about premium, I was going to play and give it to my friend"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I think that the three of us (Kitt, Luigi and I) have said it...

I was the first to say it though, as I said it before the game even began!

Last edited:

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Poor Kursed, he wanted this done with in mid October too if I remember correctly. It's not gonna happen.

Top Bottom