• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor - Smash Boards Edition!

Kitt Geekazaru

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4914-3655-0022
I just had a great Town of Salem game. I decided to post it here because I know there are people that actually play it unlike *cough* certain other groups *cough* Black Ice *cough*
I was the Godfather alone against the Mayor, the confirmed Veteran, and some other guy who was cocky af. My name was WmWmWmWmWmWmWmWm, the longest name tied with mWmWmWmWmWmWmWmW (this is important later).
I had just pushed for my only mafia teammate to get lynched because he kept claiming vig like a moron and I wanted to stay in favor with the mayor. I was forced to take the risk against the Veteran because I had the mayor's favor and the veteran was a confirmed role, so I needed to lynch this last guy for the win. Lucky for me, he didn't alert and it was me, the mayor, and this cocky guy. Now he's all like "Ha, you made it this far but you can't win" and I just say "now, why do you say that?" and he says that he's spy and he knew I was GF from the start of the game because that idiotic member who was claiming vig also said at the beginning "your name is too big to fit in the mafia box" which basically gave me away. So then he tells mayor to spytest him so he'd have proof that I wasn't BG, and mayor goes totally silent and the day ends without a lynch. I kill the mayor, and his will says "I tried to whisper him, but his name was too long".
I won because the mayor didn't know how to whisper properly.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I just had a great Town of Salem game. I decided to post it here because I know there are people that actually play it unlike *cough* certain other groups *cough* Black Ice *cough*
I was the Godfather alone against the Mayor, the confirmed Veteran, and some other guy who was cocky af. My name was WmWmWmWmWmWmWmWm, the longest name tied with mWmWmWmWmWmWmWmW (this is important later).
I had just pushed for my only mafia teammate to get lynched because he kept claiming vig like a moron and I wanted to stay in favor with the mayor. I was forced to take the risk against the Veteran because I had the mayor's favor and the veteran was a confirmed role, so I needed to lynch this last guy for the win. Lucky for me, he didn't alert and it was me, the mayor, and this cocky guy. Now he's all like "Ha, you made it this far but you can't win" and I just say "now, why do you say that?" and he says that he's spy and he knew I was GF from the start of the game because that idiotic member who was claiming vig also said at the beginning "your name is too big to fit in the mafia box" which basically gave me away. So then he tells mayor to spytest him so he'd have proof that I wasn't BG, and mayor goes totally silent and the day ends without a lynch. I kill the mayor, and his will says "I tried to whisper him, but his name was too long".
I won because the mayor didn't know how to whisper properly.
Lucky, but awesome win mate

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
First vote goes to…

NheroArconix

Votes: 1 vote Nheroarconix

Last edited:

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Second vote goes to…

Luigimaster0

Votes: 1 vote Nheroarconix, 1 vote Luigimaster0

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Third vote goes to…

Dimensionsword64

Votes: 1 vote Nheroarconix, 1 vote Luigimaster0, 1 vote Dimensionsword64

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Fourth vote goes to…

Luigimaster0

Votes: 1 vote Nheroarconix, 2 votes Luigimaster0, 1 vote Dimensionsword64

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Fifth vote goes to…

BI L Lawliet

Votes: 1 vote Nheroarconix, 2 votes Luigimaster0, 1 vote Dimensionsword64, 1 vote BI L Lawliet.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
The sixth and final vote goes to…

Luigimaster0

Final total: 1 vote Nheroarconix, 3 votes Luigimaster0, 1 vote Dimensionsword64, 1 vote BI L. lawliet.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Your Tribe has spoken. You are the Tenth person to be evicted from Smashboards Survivor.

Last edited:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I hate to say it, but judging by the voting phase like Nhero said, team Melee has given up :/

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Hey Luig Luig !

You were one of the first people to join this game when I posted the thread. Ever since I posted the premium as a prize, I knew you were going to try as hard as you possibly could to go for it because of your post hype. All to you for that too, because free premium is awesome! Honestly, I don't know your strategy or your alliances. Either I am blind or you did a fantastic job hiding it. You were involved with the game constantly and counting your posts / answers were pretty great. I'd love to see you on Smashboard Survivor again sometime. Thanks for playing, Luigimaster0!

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
For competition 11, I am going to yet again host another vote from the
remaining contestants,
Y Yonder @dimensionsword64 Lily♫ Lily♫ BI L. Lawliet BI L. Lawliet TheKingofKoopas TheKingofKoopas

For Competition 11, will you choose…
A persuasion challenge? or an endurance challenge?
Vote wisely. Because one of these is more deadly than the other.

------------------

Bi l lawliet
Dimensionsword64
TheKingOfKoopas

nheroarconix
Yonder

Last edited:

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I'm going with Persuasion. Endurance sounds like something requiring lots of online time or another week long challenge lol. Do we post our choice here or PM it?

Kursed Kursed you changed your main to DK from Luigi? :/

Last edited:

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
I'm going with Persuasion. Endurance sounds like something requiring lots of online time or another week long challenge lol. Do we post our choice here or PM it?

Kursed Kursed you changed your main to DK from Luigi? :/
Well, I should have stated PM but just post in the thread now I guess. Once there is a majority vote I'll post the challenge.

Y Yonder . This patch, man... I just need some time away from Luigi.

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I could be wrong here, but note the colors of the text. Blue is usually a softer, easier color than red. Might be wrong, but *shrug*

Kitt Geekazaru

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4914-3655-0022
I hate to say it, but judging by the voting phase like Nhero said, team Melee has given up :/
We just disbanded because we actually moved on from pre-merge alliances.
It was agreed among most of us, even if it was unspoken.
Basically, we were the more mature team that didn't hold a grudge for the pre-merge events :p

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Persuasion sounds more fun.

Last edited:
Top Bottom