• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor - Smash Boards Edition!

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
We just disbanded because we actually moved on from pre-merge alliances.
It was agreed among most of us, even if it was unspoken.
Basically, we were the more mature team that didn't hold a grudge for the pre-merge events :p
Sure it's probably more mature, but not a great strategy since you get a lot of scattered votes as evident last tribal haha.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
That is now Yonder, BI L. Lawliet and NheroArconix for Persuasion.

I will now post the challenge.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Moving to Tribal Council…

Bi l lawliet
Dimensionsword64
TheKingOfKoopas

nheroarconix
Yonder

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
This is your persuasion challenge.

None of you final five can vote. Not to mention there is NO immunity either. This is all equal. So, Who will decide your fate? Five people. Five votes. Who are the five who will decide your fate? You already know them from Day 1.

Omar_25 Omar_25
Free Premium? Call Omar! Being the last member of Team Brawl to be eliminated, he was so short of making it to the merge. Omar's experience with the game will help his vote.

Zalak Zalak

One of the most determined players I have ever seen on a Survivor game online. Cut short, one of the earliest threats in the game. Zalak still watches for anything crazy happening on Smashboards Survivor.

The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn

A faithful spectator, constantly cheering for Team Canada. Uni has been watching the thread since his elimination. Hopefully your knowledge will be used to what you believe is best. =)

LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf

Lonekon has been spectating the game even though he has been eliminated. He still follows the thread and knows what is going on. His vote will be wise.

Substitution Substitution

Mistervideogaming hasn't had much of a shot because of his lack of input on the first challenge. Did you think it was over, MVG?

What would I do if I were you?
Maybe try to talk with the 'Fatal Five'. Convince them why you should stay in the game. After that? Hope for the best.​

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Wait what am I doing? I haven't been following in a while.

Edit: Wait never mind. I got it. Yeah this'll be neat.

Last edited:

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Stahp making me vote for things when I'm not home! >: (
I was going to vote for persuasion anyway.

Here's my speech:

Hey, people. You should vote for me because I'm awesome.
Thank you for your time. :seuss:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I don't care who you vote for. Making it this far is more then I was expecting anyways.
If I were in this scenario myself, I would just vote based off of my own opinion of the players as a spectator. (Without the drama, mind you.) I don't expect you all to do this, but hey, I'm not the one in control here.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
I thought this went without saying, but if you're voted for, that's a vote for your own elimination.

BI L. Lawliet

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2509-2089-0857
Welp, i never expected to make it this far. I thought for sure I'd be eliminated after Adonis. Anyways, I should be one of individuals who stays because I have the determination to win now. I am finally going to get somewhere with this. I will definately miss this after Its over. You all are some great people. Stay gold!

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Well, here's my speech:

Team Canada!

Ok ok I'll try harder soon when I have a moment.

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I might throw out quick points here or there if I think of them.

Substitution Substitution , I WAS the first one to mention missing you again after your elimination months later....does that count as brownie points?

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
But I'm glad I chose this one for sure. All survivor and survivor esque shows never mention people before the pre merge and forget about them completely. It has always bothered me. Kursed made it so the pre merge actually stay relevant, and incorporated in an appropriate challenge mannerism. I like that.

Last edited:

Kitt Geekazaru

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4914-3655-0022
This challenge is... interesting, to say the least.
Especially since all of the eliminated people are former members of team Brawl.
Well, Zalak was never really a member. They just took him and threw him away.

Here's my persuasion: Vote not for a team alliance, for you are no longer on a team. Vote for the right reasons.
Or because Dimension told you to :p

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Hmm... Well one thing is for sure, this is going to cause quite a break in trust and the like. But ah, I don't see what one would rat out their own teammate. Who would do such a thing right?

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Sorry I haven't been very active recently. For one, I've been pretty busy. Also, since the new update, Smashboards has been pretty laggy and glitchy for me. It's hard to get on sometimes.

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
i just realized this challenge is the same as the final 5 challenge in season 1 of TDI
Don't say Leshawna!

Ahh, easily the best season of that show. After that it became very hit and miss. RR was decent. Goths were easily the best characters, followed by The Rockers, Tennis pros, and pre patch Noah [before meeting Emma and having his character ruined]

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
...Kursed, you tricky little fiend... It's like I said before; even when you're out of the game, you're still in the game.

Top Bottom