• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor - Smash Boards Edition!

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
The Fifth and final vote goes to…

Dimensionsword64

Final Total: 3 votes Dimensionsword64, 1 vote Yonder, 1 vote NheroArconix

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Don't be afraid of the apostrophe, it just wants to make your sentences more practical!
I don't know man… Its like its constantly in my nightmares. Its crazy! Its haunting me. I fear the dreaded apostrophe...

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
I don't know man… Its like its constantly in my nightmares. Its crazy! Its haunting me. I fear the dreaded apostrophe...
Oh, if only don't didn't have an apostrophe, that would have been a perfect troll.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Here we are folks! What a long season! Friends were made, alliances were destroyed and really, I couldn't have hoped for a better season! We have now narrowed down to our final four players. These four players have outplayed, outwitted and outlasted everyone else. Who are the final four?

BI L. Lawliet BI L. Lawliet

BI L. Lawliet journeys from a distant forum known as the Black Ice Guild. He tagged along with two other users from the guild known as Kitt Geekazaru, and Adonis. Struggling through the conflicts between Adonis and Kitt, he has survived to the final four. Will he win for Black Ice Guild's honour? Or will he fall short?

TheKingofKoopas TheKingofKoopas

Watch out for this guy. With a villainous grin, a evil master plan, TheKingOfKoopas is a force to be reckoned with. He is a badass yet likeable player who has not even received a single vote in this season! Either that, or it's 1 vote. Whatever! Will the King win his golden crown and reign terror? Or will his plans be ruined once more?

Y Yonder

It's been a long and winding road for Yonder. Trailing all the way back with his knowledge and experience with Survivor games. Using any chance he gets to help him and his allies make it to the finale. Even speaking out against me when I screw up. But who else would? Will the mastermind blast away the competition? Or join the Third/Fourth place club?

Lily♫ Lily♫

NheroArconix is a big threat in this game. Hell, even the Tim Tang Test fears her. She's an under the radar player, and when nobody expected it, she won immunity several times. With the luck of all mighty Papyrus, will she claim the title of Smashboards' Survivor Winner? Or fall to her knees just inches from the finish line?

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Wow, people finally actually tried to get me out. Welp, gg everyone. :grin:

I'm the only person not to get a remembrance speech. :c

Kitt Geekazaru

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4914-3655-0022
Wow, I come on and 3 pages of stuff to read.
I'm kinda surprised that Dimension was the one to get out, tbh. But no matter. I only came to post this:
Some of this is god-tier, seriously.

Luig

Confused
I'm a little ticked off about never getting a win once after the merge...

But I should be thankful for getting 6th place after that major screwup in the auction challenge.

Kitt Geekazaru

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4914-3655-0022
You have no idea how hard I tried to find just the quote from the commercials I get ALL DAY LONG OMFG but I just found the full ones.
Here's the best one:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
and when nobody expected it, she won immunity several times.​
Fun fact: I've had an immunity idol for a long time. It expired once the final 5 started, so I can share that now.
Glad I didn't have to use it.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
We were gonna use the idol last tribal, but it didn't happen due to the voting pattern.

Top Bottom