• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor - Smash Boards Edition!

Adonis

Smash Apprentice
My bias for Nhero is that they played the game how they should and, in general, wasn't a douche. I'm fine with Nhero making it to the final 2, tbh. As for winning, it depends. I probably wouldn't let King or you win against Nhero, but most everyone else would be an actual difficult decision.
tl;dr, Nhero got this far due to skill, Adonis and you got this far because no one thought twice about you.
btw Spak, I hope you counted me in your list of betrayers. I kinda did xD
I was under the impression that Adonis and Yonder would be on my side if I did them a favor.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
also, I have no idea what this is supposed to mean
lol
...Eh, I don't really know his plans, but BI L. never really posts here that often compared to everyone else. I don't really think anyone outside of former Team Melee would really think twice about him.

Luig

Confused
【Analysis】Is hype?
【Analysis】【Analysis】【Analysis】【Analysis】【Analysis】【Analysis】【Analysis】【Analysis】【Analysis】【Analysis】【Analysis】【Analysis】

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
... ...

Luigi, what the hell does that even mean? I just don't get it...

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Ok, then.

...So what were we talking about? Sodium chloride?

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
He really does. Doesn't mix well when you have a minor superiority complex, either.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
How on earth am I not out yet? I've been doing practically nothing for about 3-4 weeks, and yet nobody's voting for me.
If there's anyone who's here due to pure luck, I'd place that on dimension.
Hey! What's that supposed to mean? >: ( ...Although I will admit, it's true. Iirc, not a single person has voted for me. Ever.

Back when it was still summer for me, I was pretty active, so I can see why my team wanted to keep me, but post merge, I was expecting everyone to gang up on me (although, that was around the time that school started and I became useless :p). Now I'm just that random guy in the background that nobody notices. XD

Last edited:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
My bias for Nhero is that they played the game how they should and, in general, wasn't a douche. I'm fine with Nhero making it to the final 2, tbh. As for winning, it depends. I probably wouldn't let King or you win against Nhero, but most everyone else would be an actual difficult decision.
tl;dr, Nhero got this far due to skill, Adonis and you got this far because no one thought twice about you.
btw Spak, I hope you counted me in your list of betrayers. I kinda did xD
I was under the impression that Adonis and Yonder would be on my side if I did them a favor.
Lol! I have no skill eh? That's why I won the challenge based on deducing who wrote what. Me and Adonis got top 2. I also figured out the rebus after the clue and it was a matter of not being online at the time. nhero played the same as us.Now you're just making lies. You are definitely the most disrespectful person in this game and that I've ever met on smashboards. You just attack me again and again because I voted you out with Adonis. Pathetic.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
I'm really confused about what happened. Everybody seems to hate each other, and I have no clue why.

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I'm really confused about what happened. Everybody seems to hate each other, and I have no clue why.
I've got no ill will towards anyone except Kitt for disrespecting me like that, he basically said I coasted under the radar when I've been playing to the fullest. Everyone else has taken their elimination fine but he's been constantly trashing me ever since we voted him out, while holding bias to Nhero.

Last edited:

Kitt Geekazaru

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4914-3655-0022
Lol! I have no skill eh? That's why I won the challenge based on deducing who wrote what. Me and Adonis got top 2. I also figured out the rebus after the clue and it was a matter of not being online at the time. nhero played the same as us.Now you're just making lies. You are definitely the most disrespectful person in this game and that I've ever met on smashboards. You just attack me again and again because I voted you out with Adonis. Pathetic.
Nice job twisting the story. I gave Adonis the answers and he lied to us about what his answer was. There's no way it was a coincidence that you and Adonis got the same score, which would have been the same score as me and L if Adonis hadn't lied. Ergo, Adonis gave you my answers which caused you to win.
So much skill.

Kitt Geekazaru

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4914-3655-0022
How on earth am I not out yet? I've been doing practically nothing for about 3-4 weeks, and yet nobody's voting for me.

Hey! What's that supposed to mean? >: ( ...Although I will admit, it's true. Iirc, not a single person has voted for me. Ever.

Back when it was still summer for me, I was pretty active, so I can see why my team wanted to keep me, but post merge, I was expecting everyone to gang up on me (although, that was around the time that school started and I became useless :p). Now I'm just that random guy in the background that nobody notices. XD
"I've been doing practically nothing for about 3-4 weeks, and yet nobody's voting for me."
and then you get offended about how I say you got this far though luck

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Nice job twisting the story. I gave Adonis the answers and he lied to us about what his answer was. There's no way it was a coincidence that you and Adonis got the same score, which would have been the same score as me and L if Adonis hadn't lied. Ergo, Adonis gave you my answers which caused you to win.
So much skill.
Uh huh. I actually submitted my answers BEFORE the rest of my time, you jealous compulsive liar. I'm not going to waste the time making a screenshot to satisfy your incessant hatred towards my actual skill that you think I lack, but my team could vouch for me if they wanted it. I don't get what your issue is, how can someone be so incredible hostile and salty? What did I EVER do to you before the vote? All I'm doing is playing the game and voting how the others want to. Grow up child.

Last edited:

TheKingofKoopas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bowser5566
3DS FC
0001-3508-1615
Oooh the drama again.
Lately I've just been busy, but my activity has been the right amount where I'm not inactive, yet literally nobody cares about me. It's almost like it's intentional. :4bowser:

...or maybe that's just me lying to look like a villain. I haven't done anything great :I

Adonis

Smash Apprentice
So much skill.
actually i took yonders answers, then lied to you about mine.

hmmm, ive had to use this gif a lot lately. Should I bookmark it as "Kitt.gif"?

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
"I've been doing practically nothing for about 3-4 weeks, and yet nobody's voting for me."
and then you get offended about how I say you got this far though luck
Please read my whole post, particularly the part where I say "...Although I will admit, it's true.", then come back.

Kitt Geekazaru

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4914-3655-0022
actually i took yonders answers, then lied to you about mine.

hmmm, ive had to use this gif a lot lately. Should I bookmark it as "Kitt.gif"?
Go ahead, you're going to need it a lot more.
And I still find it hard to believe that Yonder and I got the exact same answers.

Kitt Geekazaru

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4914-3655-0022
Please read my whole post, particularly the part where I say "...Although I will admit, it's true.", then come back.
Yes, I read the whole thing, and I'm offended by your harsh use of exclamation points, rhetorical questions, and unhappy emoji that came before that. Can you really blame for getting blinded by rage and posting without a second thought about everything else you put?
...xD
Yeah, sorry. It was really late when I posted that, and normally at times that late I may as well be drunk.

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Go ahead, you're going to need it a lot more.
And I still find it hard to believe that Yonder and I got the exact same answers.
Clearly we didn't because I did better than you then won by 2 in the tiebreaker. sorry try harder to dismiss me for bring as worthless.

Top Bottom