• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor - Smash Boards Edition!

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Second vote goes to…

Adonis.

Total: 1 vote BI L. Lawliet, one vote Adonis.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Third vote goes to…

BI L. Lawliet.

Total: 2 votes BI L. Lawliet, one vote Adonis.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Fourth vote goes to…

Adonis.

Total: two votes BI L. Lawliet, two votes Adonis.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Fifth vote goes to…

BI L. Lawliet.

Total: 3 votes BI L. Lawliet, 2 votes Adonis.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Sixth vote goes to…

Adonis.

Total: three votes BI L. Lawliet, three votes Adonis.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
The seventh vote goes to…

Adonis.

Final Total: three votes BI L. Lawliet, four votes Adonis.

Last edited:

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Your Tribe has spoken. You are the Ninth person to be evicted from Smashboards Survivor.

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx

Luigimaster0
Bi l lawliet
Dimensionsword64
TheKingOfKoopas

nheroarconix
Yonder

For this next challenge, I hope you final six have a well rounded memory.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Last edited:

Adonis

Smash Apprentice
So am I a good guy or a villain now, I betrayed Kitt, but threw the challenge to save yonder. Also kursed where's my pretty little paragraph :(

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
So am I a good guy or a villain now, I betrayed Kitt, but threw the challenge to save yonder. Also kursed where's my pretty little paragraph :(
as soon as I get home from school.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
That's two offenses on Melee and Brawl wouldn't have accepted you after the trade. Had you sided with us post-merge, you wouldn't be dead.

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
That's two offenses on Melee and Brawl wouldn't have accepted you after the trade. Had you sided with us post-merge, you wouldn't be dead.
Alright I'm getting sick of the hate on Adonis for playing the game. You know what? He made it further than you so he did better. I may have lost your jury vote there for saying that but the Adonis ganging up on is irking me.

Last edited:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Alright I'm getting sick of the hate on Adonis for playing the game. You know what? He made it further than you so he did better.
He made it further than me, true, but I was already forming late-game alliances. He would have been safer if he stayed with Melee until late, then tried for more immunity. It should have been obvious that he shouldn't have given up immunity for you because Melee still had the votes to kill, and he had a bigger target on his back than anyone else after throwing Kitt under the bus. He was kinda screwed from early-game inactivity (why he kicked him from the tribe) and he was voted off because of treachery. I would actually say that I got kicked for having "better" play (I would have done well end-game), while Adonis' play would have screwed him over end-game anyways.

I may have lost your jury vote there for saying that but the Adonis ganging up on is irking me.
With a traitor (who was Team Brawl by the end) out of the way, unless you guys have another swing and convince the remaining members of the Melee Alliance, I'm not sure you'll make it to the last 2.

I appreciate you sticking out your neck for another player, but I think my analyzation of Adonis's play is justifiable.

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
He made it further than me, true, but I was already forming late-game alliances. He would have been safer if he stayed with Melee until late, then tried for more immunity. It should have been obvious that he shouldn't have given up immunity for you because Melee still had the votes to kill, and he had a bigger target on his back than anyone else after throwing Kitt under the bus. He was kinda screwed from early-game inactivity (why he kicked him from the tribe) and he was voted off because of treachery. I would actually say that I got kicked for having "better" play (I would have done well end-game), while Adonis' play would have screwed him over end-game anyways.

With a traitor (who was Team Brawl by the end) out of the way, unless you guys have another swing and convince the remaining members of the Melee Alliance, I'm not sure you'll make it to the last 2.

I appreciate you sticking out your neck for another player, but I think my analyzation of Adonis's play is justifiable.
It's funny cause I know your "traitor" that got you out still lurks on team Melee. Heh.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
..We're still on this traitor thing?
Fight with honor and pride. Only one can win at the end.

Trust no one. Big moves can be made without you expecting it.

How you play the game will factor in with the jury's final vote.

Your alliances will die off at one point or another. Think about your next moves while you still can.

You will be betrayed when the time is nigh, but brush it off and fight onward.

And ultimately... Have fun with it. You all have what it takes to win, you just need to dig deep...

Last edited:

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Hey Adonis Adonis !

The second member eliminated from the Black Ice gang. Final seven is more than half the players. At first when the game started, as a host I did not see much interest or time placed into this forum game and to be fair I didn't expect much at all. But, as soon as something caught your eye I noticed how you immediately switched around. You changed your avatar, you started to play and had a set goal. You are now the most known out of all the players now because you attracted so much attention to the thread. You were a catalyst of change and that is what I love to see as a host.

On the drama issue- If your goal was to simply piss off Kitt, go for it. The drama created because of fun- I do not entirely endorse. If you were convinced Kitt was a major threat though, I would say you made a marvellous move on your part. You created a set alliance and watching you play was a blast. I hope to see you again on this game.

Thanks for playing Smashboards Survivor, Adonis!

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
It's no longer 30 days until Halloween.
Today's the 2nd.

There's 30 more days until the 31st.

If I change it to 29, on the 30th my signature will say that there will be 0 days until the 31st. How would that make sense?

BTW, I am counting today, as well, so there's that.

Last edited:

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
@dimensionsword64 BI L. Lawliet BI L. Lawliet Y Yonder @TheKingofKoopas Luig Luig @NheroArconix

Competition 10: Memory Lane
--------------
I do not remember how to post an image.
--------------
How does this challenge work? PM me your answers to each of these questions. How well do you remember this season?

How do I win? Get the most answers correct.
  1. Who posted that they secretly have an alliance with literally every player?
  2. In the first challenge, who posted the least?
  3. Who was the first person to post the dora avatar image?(http://aamusementperformers.com/dora1.jpg)
  4. Who bought the Fake VIP Nintendo E3 passes?
  5. Who misread challenge 3 costing them points?
  6. Who picked the Marth card?
  7. How did Adonis swap tribes?
  8. In the rebus challenge, who pm'd me the correct answer 14 minutes to late?
  9. Who wanted to change Melee's tribe name to team "Team Killager" ?
  10. Who said they don't care about Adonis's elimination because it is none of their business?

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
...Uh...

Think I found a loophole in this challenge...

Not gonna say it, tho...

Adonis

Smash Apprentice
why would i side with melee when they voted me off? Matter of fact, if you hadnt voted me off I wouldve continued to be an AFK, it was just vengeance that drove me to equip the avatar and proceed to do what i did so in the end its all "meh" to me.

Also, Losing when I did isnt a problem to me, Because it was on a redemption run. I should Have lost pre-merge, but instead I took my second chance and rammed through a decent chunk of you. And when it came down to saving myself or an ally, i chose the ally for mainly that reason.

Kitt Geekazaru

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4914-3655-0022
He's salty because TEAM BRAWL [Me, Adonis, AND NHERO] voted him out. Why he has bias for Nhero I do not know.
My bias for Nhero is that they played the game how they should and, in general, wasn't a douche. I'm fine with Nhero making it to the final 2, tbh. As for winning, it depends. I probably wouldn't let King or you win against Nhero, but most everyone else would be an actual difficult decision.
tl;dr, Nhero got this far due to skill, Adonis and you got this far because no one thought twice about you.
btw Spak, I hope you counted me in your list of betrayers. I kinda did xD
I was under the impression that Adonis and Yonder would be on my side if I did them a favor.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
My bias for Nhero is that they played the game how they should and, in general, wasn't a douche. I'm fine with Nhero making it to the final 2, tbh. As for winning, it depends. I probably wouldn't let King or you win against Nhero, but most everyone else would be an actual difficult decision.
tl;dr, Nhero got this far due to skill, Adonis and you got this far because no one thought twice about you.
btw Spak, I hope you counted me in your list of betrayers. I kinda did xD
I was under the impression that Adonis and Yonder would be on my side if I did them a favor.
*cough*BI*cough*

No offense to anyone...

Last edited:
Top Bottom