• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowNovan

Smash Cadet
You guys are all so butt hurt about sugar voting ken out that you actually LIKE Corrine?!

I've been lurking here the whole season and wanted ken to win the whole time, but I'm not so pathetic as the people here who want to marry ken. Quit being blind as hell and realize that ken dug his own grave when he voted for Matty and acted like a fool the following episodes. Don't hate Sugar just because you're all in bed with ken, and please do not give corrine any kind of praise at all. She's just the shallowest ***** on this planet and Jeff was completely right about her comment at tribal council and I'm glad everyone hates her but the blind idiots here. You don't say **** like that about someones recently deceased father.

You guts all love sugar when she owns randy but when she votes off your saviour ken (which anyone here who is not completely blind can see brought it on himself, ken himself even admitted it on the reunion) you guys want her head on a platter and disgustingly become fans of corrine.

Like I said, I was rooting for ken the whole time, I wanted him to win more than anyone and he played an amazing game. I lurked here forever and this is what finally pushed me to register and post.
We hate Sugar because she is constantly crying, about everything.

That's why I do at least.

We like corrine because she told Sugar what we were all thinking. Just telling her to SHUTUP.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
**** Bob. Why does he need an EXTRA $100,000?

This is some ******** bull****.

Everyone here who forgot to vote for Ken in the online poll here, please learn to kick yourself hard in the face and then do so.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
**** Bob. Why does he need an EXTRA $100,000?

This is some ******** bull****.

Everyone here who forgot to vote for Ken in the online poll here, screw you.
It's not Bob's fault that he got an extra 100k other than the fact he was likable by the audience. I voted 10 times for Ken, so yeah.
-Rei

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
OMFG How much people voted for BOB! Kenny needs to regrow the goatee to attrach more girls. More girls = more votes <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom