• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Support Your Boys in New York! (SHIZ IS GOING HYES!!!!!)

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
That's right, Florida is holding it down and traveling to NY for the "East meets West"/"Revival of MELEE" tournament on March 7th.

And by "holding it down", I mean "HOLDING THIS **** DOWWWN." :

-hungrybox
-QDVS
-Frames (whereyouat)
-DaShizWiz!!!!!
-Colbol* (hopefully!)
-RockCrock*
-Lambchopz*

*unconfirmed

GET AT ME.

Btw my flight leaves 3:25 on Friday from MCO to HPN, and returns like around 7:00 on Sunday from HPN to MCO. I bought it at Airtran (for $159!!!!! :chuckle:)

So yeah. If colin goes me and him are teaming, so don't be surprised if either us two or shiz and QDVS (they're teaming) win this nastiness.

So yeah.

BTW....If colin can't go, Queen would you wanna team with Rock and I can team with Shiz?

hypothetically...

anyways HYPE!!!

Life After Death

Smash Champion
60% of me going and getting my rusty azz kicked. so that means me and colbol will **** teams. if he goes. he 's less likely to go than me though. waiting for his answer so i can just team with hungry

PolMex23

Smash Champion
holy **** im excited...

please, please, shut the **** out of west an east coast please they dont respect us never will untill ROCKCOCKS WHATEVER ***** THE **** OUTTA SCAR

Than we laugh, as you **** Aerrro smash whatev,..

than **** mango please.

Other than that Elam your not as rusty as you should be stop choking you ******* I luv you an you should stop.

oh yea please wreck G reg for me someone ill spot you MM money just do it...

An someone **** SS in the mouth...(Collin?)

Ty

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
eggm eggmeggeggmeggmeggmeggmeggmeggmeggmeggmeggmeggmeggmeggm
eggmeggmeggmeggmeggm
eggmeggmeggmeggmeggmeggmeggmeggmeggm
eggmeggmeggmeggm
eggm eggmeggmeggmeggm

Life After Death

Smash Champion
nah im maddddddddddd rusty lol. kinda hard to try not to be rusty once someone said im not rusty i cant just choose to not be rusty.

only afro can lol

PB&J

Smash Hero
Well I Just Got Car Cancled To Go This Tourny So @ First Im Like I Knew This Tourny Was Too Good To Be True Then I Said,,hell No..im Going To This Tourny..looked Up Plane Tickets And Was Like Wow..i Should Of Bought A Ticket A Week Agao..thanks Mars..then Said Let Me Look At The Buses..and They Are The Prices Plane Tickets Were 4 Days Ago..then Was Even More Mad...but Then I Said

Ken Is Going To The Tourny...im Buying A Bus Ticket And Now Me And Jx31 Are Goiing And Hopefully Josh And Tommy Comes With Us...after This Tourny..im Going To **** Every single Person In Ga @ Smash Bros And If U Think Diff Come Play Me..and Im Serious...ga Smash Scene Pisse Me Off These Days And If U Have Something To Say.....please..please...oh Please Again Say It To My Face..thanks For Reading Dumb Post..peace

Frames

DI
Pool 2: chivalruse, goku, Sheik, Yusaf, DaShizWiz
Pool 7: frames, Idea, KnightMare516, KoreanDJ, Mikeman
Pool 16: Anon, DIAZ, HungryBox, SwiftBass, Parlnock
Pool 18: Cactuar, KazuTheOtaku, noodles, QueenDVS, DCScribZ
Pool 25: Dazwa, Deff, FlipDammit, Gheto, Kage, Cash Mooney
Pool 30: Bailey, Boss, Ello, ZeroKoH, Bolt, ColBol
Pool 32: CaptainHappyFace, HIV+, JX, Logik, RockCrock, Hax$$$$

FL pools!

B

BD iBear

Yo I don't really know anyone that is going with the exception of Hungrybox. Everyone keep it up, and H-Box...you better be Top 3 lol

Still good luck to all and as long as a Florida player wins, I am still happy lol.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
CashMooney could probably make it out of pools if he beats Kage, and doesn't lose to any randoms!!!

Frames

DI
mooneys not gonna beat kage though i heard he got a 0-death on him at to4

mooney will probably make it since dazwa is not going now and unless one of these guys is unusually good hes got this

Top Bottom