• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smashtastic Melee and Brawl tourny

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
[Ok New Tourny location dont know yet when In feb it will be but it will be a Sat - Sun event
Consisting of SSBB and SSBM Singles and Doubles
Singles - $20 Brawl
Singles - $20 Melee
Doubles - $30 Brawl
Doubles - $30 Brawl

Pleasant Grove Baptist church in mount washington ky is where the tourny will be held its location is right out side of louisville
the reason for the location change was because I talked to some ppl and know one like the idea of holding this tourny at something to do in oxmoor mall I already have about 4 wiis more will be needed and also some gamecubes anyone that could help supply would be great if u can supply your entry fees will be cut in half:bee:

I would like everyone who plans on attending to call me, text me , or email me so that I know your attending I would like to have a general list so I can know how much food and drinks to supply
502-407-1079 call or text
Kellyk1035@yahoo.com

This location will be perfect to hold a verybig tourny we will even have a giant projector[/SIZE]

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Is... the place you're running this at Something2Do..?

Also I'm from Louisville. If you want to play sometime, let me know! We're getting together to play smash tomorrow at a place about twenty minutes outside of Louisville if you'd like to join us, but we'll be there late at night.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
=]
im prepared to get some STDs again. and win money this tymez ;3

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Is... the place you're running this at Something2Do..?

Also I'm from Louisville. If you want to play sometime, let me know! We're getting together to play smash tomorrow at a place about twenty minutes outside of Louisville if you'd like to join us, but we'll be there late at night.
So Hilt, uh...Josh is still miffed about the whole "Ditch Something2Do" thing. Well, miffed at you. >.>

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
Good News everyone I know ive only talked to a few ppl but the tournament is going to be moved to a local church with a large gym with a great setup game rules and everything will apply it will be some time in feb when I get the official news ill let everyone know and Now also the tourny will consist of Brawl and Melee since we can now make this a two day event!!!!! A new thread will be started shortly thinks kellyk

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
K the thread has been updated im %90 sure this will be the tourny date actually im goin to make sure this is the tourny date haha may the best smasher win!!!!!!!

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
^How are you getting there? I want to go, too. x'=

Sorry, hijacked thread.
But I am, or really wanting to got o Pound, too so I don't think I can make it.
i would drives. prob driving morehead

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
good **** midwest

midwest turnout for pound is going to be insane

ive never seen so much interest from the desolate colony known as the midwest :)

e__

Smash Ace
How many people are you expecting? $20 is a lot of money for an event that looks really small, especially for melee.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Get with me sometimes so we can talk, Kelly, lol. Gotta go over a few things for teh tournament's rules and stuff.

Top Bottom