• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smashboards DOJO!!

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Oh I just thought of another great main, Xenoblaze. It would be Shulk using a pepper as a sword! :awesome:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
This thread is back! Thanks Fal!

Onto the Smashboards Roster discussion, I think Smooth Criminal should get in as Michael Jackson. (there is indeed a Michael Jackson icon)

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Wait, who are going to the five people cut from Super Smashboards Melee to super Smashboards Brawl?

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
sorry for the double post but:
Smash 64.png

its done:p
starters:
Scoliosis Jones
FalKoopa
xenoblaze
ChronoBound
Swampasaur
Mario & Sonic Guy
Oasis_S
Johnknight
Unlockables:
Golden Yuiitusin
Super Smash Bros Fan
BKupa666
Saturn Gamer64
what do you guys think, I made it myself :laugh:

Louie G.

Smash Hero
So who do you guys think are shoo-ins for Smashboards Brawl?
I had said it before, but I think that Divine, Xxivi, Groose, and Hotfeet are probable.

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
I feel like there should be an assist trophy where all of the people with Marth avatars attack as a Mob, seeing as there are so many of us.

SKM_NeoN

Smash Journeyman
I've been stalking these parts before y'all were old enough to know what a Smash Bros. is!

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Can I be in the next Smashboards game?
I STILL WANT IN
your going to need to convince scoliosis jones then, he's the one creating the roster, its just me Louie G. and superbrawler that are revamping it with the avatars of the people who are in.

<----------- :toonlink:

hehehehehehe
sorry Toon link is already taken, by a very important member of the smashboards community,

if you want to be part of super smash boards brawl you are going to need to convince scoliosis jones, he is creating the roster.
oh and by the way I forgot to post the super smash boards melee roster, avatar edition, so here it is:p

Smash melee.png

starters:

Scoliosis Jones
Swampasaur
Xenoblaze
Chronobound
super smash bros fan
Mario and Sonic guy
Super Brawler
Oasis_S
Johnknight
Louie G.
Opassum
Chandelure
LoneKonWolf
Diddy Kong
Saturn Gamer64

unlockables:

Golden Yuiitusin
Bkupa666
N3ON
Falkoopa
pizzadudemanguy
Bluepikmin
King of phantoms
MorbidAltruism
Shortie can brawl
thekewlusername
tumblerfamous

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I made a moveset for MorbidAltruism.

UP B: Like
DOWN B: Like
NEUTRAL B: Like
SIDE B: Like

FINAL SMASH: Super Like
:troll:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
GoldenYuiitusin's Moveset:

Neutral-B: Flaming Correction: GoldenYuiitusin breathes out burning flame logic to the opponent, may cause the opponent to make an unrelated arguement.
Side-B: Scram Roar: GoldenYuiitusin tells the opponent that their logic is wrong and blows away the opponent off the stage.
Down-B: Calm Mind: GoldenYuiitusin clears his mind to figure out why the opponent's argument is wrong, the more you think the powerful his special moves will be.
Up-B: Flaring Wall of Text Blitz: GoldenYuiitusin creates a wall of logical text that's sends him high for a big vertical boost.
Final Smash: Bruce: Entei summons Bruce the Shark to laugh at the opponent causing high amounts of damage.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
GoldenYuiitusin's Moveset:

Neutral-B: Flaming Correction: GoldenYuiitusin breathes out burning flame logic to the opponent, may cause the opponent to make an unrelated arguement.
Side-B: Scram Roar: GoldenYuiitusin tells the opponent that their logic is wrong and blows away the opponent off the stage.
Down-B: Calm Mind: GoldenYuiitusin clears his mind to figure out why the opponent's argument is wrong, the more you think the powerful his special moves will be.
Up-B: Flaring Wall of Text Blitz: GoldenYuiitusin creates a wall of logical text that's sends him high for a big vertical boost.
Final Smash: Bruce: Entei summons Bruce the Shark to laugh at the opponent causing high amounts of damage.
I agree,
but change it form Bruce to dr. Mario :troll:

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
Xenoblade moveset,

Special: Shulk's Monado
Side special: Roy's PH1R3
Up special: Ike's Aether
Down Special: Takamaru's Katana
Final Smash: Fire emblem meme.
Xenoblaze pulls out a FE meme and summons a whole bunch of guys with swords.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I can barely type right heh.... I didn't expect this. now that i'm in (surprisingly) i'd like to be kirby please.

And now I assume that jones will do daily reveals now, oh wait I can't predict him... well we'll just wait and see!

Fortanono

Smash Ace
You know who would be a cool WTF character?

MEGA BIDOOF!

He would be the PERFECT WTF character, considering that he actually MAKES WTF character threads! And sure, he only debuted in August, but he's made a big impact on our community, creating tons of character threads while judging rosters at the same time! And even better, he could be on a tag-team with Mega Dunsparce! HE HAS ENDLESS POSSIBILITIEZ!!!

But I'm newer then even HIM, so I wouldn't know...

chaoswafflez04

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazingBlaziken4
I don't want my feelings hurt by finding out that I was rejected, but I could miss finding out that I was a last minute newcomer if I were to ask if I'm in... IM SO CONFUSED, WHERE IS MY BRAIN? I DO AND DON'T WANT TO ASK! WRAAARGH! ITS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE!

Top Bottom