• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smashboards DOJO!!

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Who do you guys think are definites? I don't want to forget anyone, although I'm not even done choosing the users.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I don't really know who will be taking who's places, but I think I have some definites for the roster.
XXivi, Saturngamer, DivineDiety, Xenoblaze, Johnknight, FalKoopa, and likely Hotfeet would make formidable foes who appear often in Smashboards.
Can't forget myself though...

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
I don't really know who will be taking who's places, but I think I have some definites for the roster.
XXivi, Saturngamer, DivineDiety, Xenoblaze, Johnknight, FalKoopa, and likely Hotfeet would make formidable foes who appear often in Smashboards.
Can't forget myself though...
Your more recent I guess.

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
I am a MUH RECENCY case, but you can't deny that I'm quite the regular in Roster Discussion now.
I can wait it out until next time, but I can represent my popular new game.
I have to you know, how do you think I got 1046 posts? Spending all my time at the roster prediction disussion thread.

Though I must say that you are one of the only few who is new and has as much posts and already made a thread that wasn't locked. It seem like you already new a lot about Smash before you came here unlike a lot of people.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I am a MUH RECENCY case, but you can't deny that I'm quite the regular in Roster Discussion now.
I can wait it out until next time, but I can represent my popular new game.
when talking about "MUH RECENCY" I'm still the most recently established, active user on this board (well at least in the sticky threads in the SSB4 Character Discussion board)
Sadly that makes me too recent for everything now :urg:

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Not enough Chronobound! Mario_And_Sonic_Guy is clearly Sonic.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mario_And_Sonic_Guy should be a Mario and Sonic team character. (shot)

Also, I hearby change my moveset to be something similar to this character-

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
:laugh: Lol I'm the "historical" character!
Excuse me, my good person?

If anyone's the obscure historical rep it's me. Check that join date. Check the relatively low post count(over half of that has been between June of this year and now). Check out how incredibly unknown I am.

Clearly I'm the Ice Climbers of this here roster; No one wanted me, no one expected me, no one remembered me, but now I'm here again, I'm here to stay. (in b4 Ice Climbers get cut just to ruin this analogy)

You can be the surprise character though. You have by far the most unique rosters. I honestly enjoy them.

If no one has nominated them yet I'd like to nominate Guybrush20X6 due to the amount of topics they've started.

Chronobound, Oasis, Bkupa, Swampasaur, GoldenYu, Opossum and Groose would be locks. Saturn would be likely too.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Hahaha it makes total sense, YoshiandToad should definitely be Mr. Game and Watch.
:joyful:
But who could be the Ice Climbers, someone has to be Popo, and someone has to be Nana.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I have to you know, how do you think I got 1046 posts? Spending all my time at the roster prediction disussion thread.

Though I must say that you are one of the only few who is new and has as much posts and already made a thread that wasn't locked. It seem like you already new a lot about Smash before you came here unlike a lot of people.
Thank you, I have pride in my Smash knowledge.
Honestly, I got tons of it from being a lurker here at Smashboards.
Am I in, Louie G? What are your opinions on me?
Hmm...
You are a possibility, but people have their doubts about you.
You're a pretty likely candidate, and are basically a lock as an assist try if you aren't playable.
Excuse me, my good person?

If anyone's the obscure historical rep it's me. Check that join date. Check the relatively low post count(over half of that has been between June of this year and now). Check out how incredibly unknown I am.

Clearly I'm the Ice Climbers of this here roster; No one wanted me, no one expected me, no one remembered me, but now I'm here again, I'm here to stay. (in b4 Ice Climbers get cut just to ruin this analogy)

You can be the surprise character though. You have by far the most unique rosters. I honestly enjoy them.

If no one has nominated them yet I'd like to nominate Guybrush20X6 due to the amount of topics they've started.

Chronobound, Oasis, Bkupa, Swampasaur, GoldenYu, Opossum and Groose would be locks. Saturn would be likely too.
I agree with all your locks, all of them will likely make the cut.
It is also a huge feat to have been here so long. You deserve it more than almost anyone, but you are often forgotten.
How about me? y;

I'd be a perfect Wolf or Villager or something.
You would definitely be an interesting character.
Sakurai did tell me he was "thinking about it."

Edit: Most Likely Characters:
Chronobound, Divine, XXivi, BKupa, Groose, Saturn, Swampasaur, Oasis, GoldenYu, Opposum, Xenoblaze (Habanero), Fal
Others are likely as well, but these users are on most rosters.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I'd be that 3rd Party character that nobody saw coming.

....or wanted :c

EDIT: I'd also have a transformation into Old Man Jones . :troll:

Top Bottom