• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smashboards DOJO!!

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Alright, I've heard a roster's been done, but I really wanted to make a thread for this.

Ok, so the scenario is Sakurai loves Smashboards so much that he decides to make a 45-50 character roster with the users on this blog. Many are considered, but some are cut due to time constraints and such.

Converse among yourselves, who makes it in?

Here are the rosters created by Scoliosis Jones. Smashboards 64 and Melee, respectively.

And here are lonkonwolf's versions of these rosters, complete with user avatars.

Note: Use lonkonwolf's rosters to determine who is who on Scoliosis Jones's rosters.

Here is a list of newcomers per game, also created to tag the users involved.

SSB64: GoldenYuiitusin, Scoliosis Jones, FalKoopa, Xenoblaze, ChronoBound, Super Smash Bros. Fan, BKupa666, Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei , Mario_and_Sonic_Guy, Oasis_S, Johnknight1, SaturnGamer64

SSBM: SuperBrawler SuperBrawler , Louie G. Louie G. , pizzadudemanguy, N3ON, Opossum, Chandelure, LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf , Diddy Kong, BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 , KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms , MorbidAltruism, Shortiecanbrawl, Thekewlusername, TumblrFamous

SSBB: Zero2570, Groose

Here's a link to the social group as well, for anyone who wants to talk about the users or, if they are in, themselves: http://smashboards.com/social-forums/super-smashboards-offical-social-group.1674/

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
if it's us users, probably golden and oasis. maybe also divine as the big villan

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
If I'm unfit for the roster, I would at least have to be an Assist Trophy in the form of the LANDRIDLEY!

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I'm in, I'm the W.T.F. character. Calling it. I'm the guy the serious Smashers know, but don't expect (or want) to enter a conversation.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Don't you think it'll be locked?
No, N3ON knew I was making this.
if it's us users, probably golden and oasis. maybe also divine as the big villan
Probably.
Diddy Kong is an obvious choice.
As a tag team with Zelda, yes.
I'm, ain't I? Of course I'm in, what an obvious question :shades:
It is likely... We shall see.
I'm in, I'm the W.T.F. character. Calling it. I'm the guy the serious Smashers know, but don't expect (or want) to enter a conversation.
Interesting...
It's a possibility. I was considering Bluepikmin as the WTF retro though...

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
APC99 Confirmed 4 Smash!​

EDIT: For people completely needed in the game, we need Golden, Oasis, DivineDeity, Louie G., FalKoopa, Diddy, KingofPhantoms47, electric mouse, Pacack, BluePikmin11, SchAlternate, MorbidAltruism, Johnknight11, Moon Monkey, Venus of the Desert Bloom, N3ON and me to start,

I hate picturing myself in games and rosters of anything including WWE games, Skyrim and such which is why I use fictional names soooo....

No. I don't wanna be in the roster -_-. Even though I'm a long time-ish guy here (1.5 years in Smash 4 speculating). That doesn't really matter that much.

W.......T...........F

Louie G.

Smash Hero
To be real, I wanna be the Olimar of the roster.
Nah, you're the retro WTF.
Based on your rosters, it truly fits.
APC99 Confirmed 4 Smash!​

EDIT: For people completely needed in the game, we need Golden, Oasis, DivineDeity, Louie G., FalKoopa, Diddy, KingofPhantoms47, electric mouse, Pacack, BluePikmin11, SchAlternate, MorbidAltruism, Johnknight11, Moon Monkey, Venus of the Desert Bloom, N3ON and me to start,
I agree with most, but SaturnGamer should be in there too.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I better be in the roster...

Or else...

I'll use Sleep Powder!

:troll:

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
I would be in the roster, but fans would hate me because I would be yet another sword user with counter. I would use different swords from different video games as stances.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
I feel like I should be a Little Mac type character. I was active a long time ago, went missing for years, and now I'm active again.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
on the purpose of expanding more possibilities for the roster here some more people that could be added Groose (don't know who he could be)
toxicrocker (probably bowser)
Kiwi (possibly link)
xenoblaze (probably ike, though he could fit someone else)

Top Bottom