• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smashboards DOJO!!

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Then you're probably too new to join the next Smashboarders. :troll:
Let everyone enjoy your lonekonwolf games, maybe they'll consider you when the next Smashboarders comes. :troll:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
According to a somewhat new member, King K. Rool is also now too big and thus BKupa cannot be the K. Rool of the roster.

EDIT: Actually I just double checked, the guy has been here since 2010, so according to a new roster he made K. Rool is too big.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I hate picturing myself in games and rosters of anything including WWE games, Skyrim and such which is why I use fictional names soooo....

No. I don't wanna be in the roster -_-. Even though I'm a long time-ish guy here (1.5 years in Smash 4 speculating). That doesn't really matter that much.

W.......T...........F
No. You are getting in as a four-person tag team of everyone in your avatar. :troll:

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Can I be on the roster? Or at least one of the Assist Trophies that most people think should be in the one after that?

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
APC99 Confirmed 4 Smash!​

EDIT: For people completely needed in the game, we need Golden, Oasis, DivineDeity, Louie G., FalKoopa, Diddy, KingofPhantoms47, electric mouse, Pacack, BluePikmin11, SchAlternate, MorbidAltruism, Johnknight11, Moon Monkey, Venus of the Desert Bloom, N3ON and me to start,
You forgot me. I want in.

FinalStarmen

Smash Ace
I'll be the most recent, flavor-of-the-month character that is predicted to replace another character before the game's release, but ultimately isn't even on the final roster while the supposedly-cut character is. Woe be myself.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I'm a character nobody liked.
Eh, you can be a trophy.
I'll be the most recent, flavor-of-the-month character that is predicted to replace another character before the game's release, but ultimately isn't even on the final roster while the supposedly-cut character is. Woe be myself.
You might get a sticker! That's nice, right?

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
You'd just end up being a boss. Would that be okay?

No. My dedicated fanbase will prevail, especially with Toon Link backing me up.

Porky < Vanellope :troll:

You're already in Crusade, isnt that enough? :troll:

No, my conquest still continues. A fan game where I face the other "Brawl bosses" and get voiced by an Entei isn't enough. One day, my Pig Mask Army shall rise to the battlefield and I will get my vengeance on those two twerps! MWAHAHAHAHA!

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Yes. Definitely.

I'm backing you up as well!

so long as you're also backing me up.

Y'know, Disney characters aren't THAT bad. Vanellope and Oogie Boogie (love his song) could add something to the fight that others couldn't (Bad Box Art Pac-Man, I'm looking at you... :troll:)

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Apparently since I'm still a secret character, but I still want to be Olimar.
I guess the best way to go is to be Alph, since he could be unlockable in SSB4 due to having similarites with Olimar.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My neutral special will be throwing explosive dice.

My side special will be throwing darts.

My down special will involve me summoning two giant cards that swing their swords and reflect projectilles and damage anyone too close to me. The attack lasts for 3 seconds and requires a 5 second cool down after use.

Now what to do for an up special....

Groose

Smash Champion
This discussion needs more Johnknight and BKupa. Especially Johnknight. Seriously would not purchase that game if he failed to make the cut.

And we all know that this game would be incomplete without a Chrom/Habanero duo.

Top Bottom