• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smashboards DOJO!!

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I still kinda want in.

Not yet, but thanks for bringing it back.
I guess it's thanks for me bringing back Mr. Hanafuda. :awesome:
Anyway, I don't think "dead" is nobody commenting for a few days, but let's start a discussion.
Actually, I think I've converted Bluepikmin11 away from that idea. Look in his (her?) sig.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Not yet, but thanks for bringing it back.
I guess it's thanks for me bringing back Mr. Hanafuda. :awesome:
Anyway, I don't think "dead" is nobody commenting for a few days, but let's start a discussion.
okay I got a discussion,
I dare someone to make a moveset of me, and I have to approve of it
I'm just kidding, but seriously I can't really think of anything for myself, would like to hear some opinions mate

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
My moveset:

B: Moon Blast

Side B: Magical Leaf

Up B: Dance of the Crescent Moon

Down B: Transparent Escape

Final Smash: Primary Lotus

Moveset based off of Naruto (Hayate Gekko and Rock Lee) and Floette.

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494
does anybody know who i am? well enough to be a character? or just enough to be an assist trophy perhaps?

anyone?

...guys?

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Hehehe. This is a fun thread. I'd probably just be an assist trophy.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I guess I'll make some playstyle ideas for the Super Smashboards Bros. Melee roster, haha.

For Reference.

Golden - A fierce playstyle revolving around lots of close-combat and high endurance, referencing how he always gets to the point and goes into detailed debates. A beatdown character at its finest.
Scoliosis - A sniper-type gunslinger playstyle, focusing on shooting the foe with a shotgun at closer range, and a sniper rifle at long range. A reference to his avatar, as well as that he's usually a straight shooter as far as his opinions.
Swampasaur - A swamp-beast with strong attacks (since he's a strong debater), as well as poison abilities to whittle the opponent's health down over time.
Xenoblaze/Habanero - A dynamic zoner who uses his fire-based abilities to burn holes through peoples' logic AND bodies. May need some cool-down time after his eruption is let out, but can use some long-ranged fire attacks.
Chronobound - A sort of sagely, sophisticated Rushdown character who uses a Rapier. A very in-your-face and hard to avoid character, referencing that he's been here the longest, and would know his way around a fight/debate.
SSBF - A mecha-user who fights in a giant robot suit, since SSBF loves robotics. A heavy hitting powerhouse who can adjust his playstyle by analyzing the opponent's moves, as he was the first to bring Rate Their Chances to the Smash 4 boards.
Falkoopa - A swift hitter who gets the job done, so to speak. Since he has a somewhat younger account for a mod, he can't take a lot of hits, but he can dish them out quickly. A speedy glass cannon would be a good description.

Will probably do the rest later. But for now, here's the first row. :p

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
does anybody know who i am? well enough to be a character? or just enough to be an assist trophy perhaps?

anyone?

...guys?
I'd definitely say you're well known enough be an assist trophy. You make a lot of threads.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I guess I'll make some playstyle ideas for the Super Smashboards Bros. Melee roster, haha.

For Reference.

Golden - A fierce playstyle revolving around lots of close-combat and high endurance, referencing how he always gets to the point and goes into detailed debates. A beatdown character at its finest.
Scoliosis - A sniper-type gunslinger playstyle, focusing on shooting the foe with a shotgun at closer range, and a sniper rifle at long range. A reference to his avatar, as well as that he's usually a straight shooter as far as his opinions.
Swampasaur - A swamp-beast with strong attacks (since he's a strong debater), as well as poison abilities to whittle the opponent's health down over time.
Xenoblaze/Habanero - A dynamic zoner who uses his fire-based abilities to burn holes through peoples' logic AND bodies. May need some cool-down time after his eruption is let out, but can use some long-ranged fire attacks.
Chronobound - A sort of sagely, sophisticated Rushdown character who uses a Rapier. A very in-your-face and hard to avoid character, referencing that he's been here the longest, and would know his way around a fight/debate.
SSBF - A mecha-user who fights in a giant robot suit, since SSBF loves robotics. A heavy hitting powerhouse who can adjust his playstyle by analyzing the opponent's moves, as he was the first to bring Rate Their Chances to the Smash 4 boards.
Falkoopa - A swift hitter who gets the job done, so to speak. Since he has a somewhat younger account for a mod, he can't take a lot of hits, but he can dish them out quickly. A speedy glass cannon would be a good description.

Will probably do the rest later. But for now, here's the first row. :p

impressive, impressive, mate
I may have only been here for only a bit over a month, but those sound like good descriptions of the people on these boards
can't wait to hear some more mate.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I hope I make it in:

Neutral B: DeLorean. I summon a DeLorean as I can now travel through time and have time clones of me attack. It's complicated.
Side B: Porky-Bot. I conjure up a Porky-Bot as it explodes when it touches somebody.
Up B: Nintendog. Nintendog appears out of nowhere and bites me in the butt as I jump upwards in "pain".
Down B: Bill Cipher. I summon Bill's wheel from Gravity Falls as a counter move.
Final Smash: Majora's Mask. I wear Majora's Mask as a giant Moon arrives on screen, yells "GREAT SCOTT!" and then disappears.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
I hope I make it in:

Neutral B: DeLorean. I summon a DeLorean as I can now travel through time and have time clones of me attack. It's complicated.
Side B: Porky-Bot. I conjure up a Porky-Bot as it explodes when it touches somebody.
Up B: Nintendog. Nintendog appears out of nowhere and bites me in the butt as I jump upwards in "pain".
Down B: Bill Cipher. I summon Bill's wheel from Gravity Falls as a counter move.
Final Smash: Majora's Mask. I wear Majora's Mask as a giant Moon arrives on screen, yells "GREAT SCOTT!" and then disappears.
I think you should definitely make it in.

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
I really hope to see both myself and Scatman in by Super SmashBoards for Wii U and Super SmashBoards for 3DS

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I hope I make it in:

I was thinking you could BE Bill Cipher if you make it in. Unless you want to be your avatar.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I was thinking you could BE Bill Cipher if you make it in. Unless you want to be your avatar.

I am Bill Cipher, it's just that I use different things, mainly from BttF, Mother 3 and my threads. I might change my icon to that of Bill Cipher, it depends.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I was confirmed today for Super SmashBoards Brawl.

...Oh yeah? C'mon, APC99 is an obvious choice with moveset potential to spare, and popularity on his side! He does a lil' bit of everything too, in the soundtrack contest, palette contest, roster contest, MYM14, Affinity Dream, builds robots, is overall handsome, intelligent and artistic, AND can sing the Oogie Boogie song on key most of the time! He is to Super Smashboards Brawl as Diddy Kong was to Super Smash Bros. Brawl: NECESSARY!

LOOK AT HIS SWAG! IT'S OVER THE 9000 MARKS! (:troll:)

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Yeah. I'm mother ****ing keybladeguy, everyone knows me, and I'm confirmed. Got it memorized?
Really 2.png

was that really necessary mate?
all I asked if you could post a picture of the statement or just provide a link, didn't need to blow off your top mate.
I need to be exact with this information so me, Louie G., and superbrawler can start to prepare for the next roster, I can't waste time with those who don't have a shot, or have little chance to be in the next roster

Morbi

Scavenger
View attachment 4324
was that really necessary mate?
all I asked if you could post a picture of the statement or just provide a link, didn't need to blow off your top mate.
I need to be exact with this information so me, Louie G., and superbrawler can start to prepare for the next roster, I can't waste time with those who don't have a shot, or have little chance to be in the next roster
I am about 99.9% sure that he was only joking around mate. The last part is something from the game, he is not trying to be rude.

Morbi

Scavenger
I support MorbidAltruism for Super SmashBoards 4.
I was already in Super Smash Bros Melee, mate. I wouldn't even mind being cut, in fact, I would WANT to be cut mate. That would make me happy mate, all of my favorite characters were cut in Melee mate. I mained Dr. Mario instead of Mario, and Pichu instead of Pikachu. Roy over Marth, I think you get the idea mate.

I am sorry, I just needed a sentence to throw "mate" in a couple of times. :awesome:

Top Bottom