• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smashboards DOJO!!

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Ok, whoever wants in will be invited to a PM, but keep in mind it can only hold a select amount of people.
And plus, all the people who say "Put me in" all the time will be kicked from the PM.
It's professional work guys, come on. :)

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
I'd be interested in at least observing and commenting on the PM.

Morbi

Scavenger
Ok, whoever wants in will be invited to a PM, but keep in mind it can only hold a select amount of people.
And plus, all the people who say "Put me in" all the time will be kicked from the PM.
Okay, put me in, put me in, put me in, put me in, put me in!

I am just kidding, but seriously, don't put me in.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
then I will help the best that I can do mate,
(plus i'm already added in too :awesome:)

Morbi

Scavenger
Alright, I wont start the PM yet. I'm going to wait for some more responses, although I'm sure it'll be full in no time.

Aw man, why not?
I was under the impression that there was limited room, I would hate to take it from a person that really wants to be in it. I am more passive about the entire thing, but it isn't like I would disdain being invited or anything of the sort.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I was under the impression that there was limited room, I would hate to take it from a person that really wants to be in it. I am more passive about the entire thing, but it isn't like I would disdain being invited or anything of the sort.
well if there is a free spot, we'll invite ya then mate
Exactly what I was going to say. Minus the mate part. :awesome:

Louie G.

Smash Hero
what's so wrong about the mate part?
Nothing, I love it. I just wasn't going to say it. It's your thing after all!

Also, I may get a Premium Member to start the convo, so that we can invite whoever we want.
Edit: I'm not buying a Premuim, I mean get in touch with a Premium to start the conversation.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

Also, I may get a Premium Member to start the convo, so that we can invite whoever we want.
that's sounds cool, if I remember correct, we'll have 30 spots open correct?
and ya that mate thing is kind of my thing I guess, its just something I say, my acquaintances (in real life) say its just part of my speech or something

Morbi

Scavenger

Edit: I'm not buying a Premuim, I mean get in touch with a Premium to start the conversation.
I know, wouldn't want to waste 5 dollars, would we mate?

Morbi

Scavenger
I don't have to say mate in every sentence, plus that was a statement, not a sentence mate, that would be using bad grammar
Alright mate, I am not sure if you were possessed by some demonic entity, but I am glad that you are okay mate. Just try not to scare me like that mate, I am frightened easily... mate.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211

I would be delighted in assisting you, my fellow gentleman. Do you forget that you, Keybladeguy and I are the world's snazziest gentlemen?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I should say I would like to be in, so don't forget me in the convo... yet, of course if you don't think I qualify for the roster, I understand, so it's up to you guys.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I'll find out eventually mate, you can't keep secrets from good old wolf,
and also morbid is a she

Oh, yes, I know, it's just that this certain gentleman will be masquerading as Jigglypuff tonight. :demon:

Illuminati secret message AWAY!

Orxlh J, DSF99 dqg Nhbeodghjxb duh phpehuv ri d surmhfw hqwlwohg "Surmhfw: Elgrri" wkdw ihdwxuh Vfurrjh PfGxfn, Qlqwhqgrj dqg Q64 Orjr dv sodbdeoh fkdudfwhuv lq d Vpdvk idqjdph vwduwlqj ghyhorsphqw qhaw bhdu. Qrergb fduhv derxw brx irrolvk pruwdov PruelgDowuxlvp ru Orqhnrqzroi. KD!

Have a field day with that, Louie G!

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Illuminati secret message AWAY!

Orxlh J, DSF99 dqg Nhbeodghjxb duh phpehuv ri d surmhfw hqwlwohg "Surmhfw: Elgrri" wkdw ihdwxuh Vfurrjh PfGxfn, Qlqwhqgrj dqg Q64 Orjr dv sodbdeoh fkdudfwhuv lq d Vpdvk idqjdph vwduwlqj ghyhorsphqw qhaw bhdu. Qrergb fduhv derxw brx irrolvk pruwdov PruelgDowuxlvp ru Orqhnrqzroi. KD!
. . .
. . .
whelp crap . . .

Top Bottom