• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers League: Season 2 (1st: Killer, 2nd: LD, 3rd: A$/Battlecow)

clubbadubba

Smash Master
so prison child is dropping out because he's too busy. He will be replaced by Combo Blaze. All of combo blaze's week 3 games are extended to the end of week 4 due to mid week entry.

madrush wants to drop out, but it seemed because of vacation so I'm trying to get him to stick with it and I'll give him games earlier. Stay tuned

Play your games noobs

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
pm'd mahie like tuesday or something, no reply

greg and i literally operate on inverse schedules so we're still trying to FIGGER IT OUT

The Star King

Smash Hero
lol good thing I randomly checked Smashboards today for the first time in like two weeks

uhhhhh

I kind of want to drop out and kind of don't

cuz yeah I'm busier than I thought

but I still have a few hours of day to do whatever so I can probably make it happen

but maybe I should do the not-selfish thing and let someone from the waiting list play, who may possibly be more actively participating than me

and dropping would also put an end to Battlecow's river of tears lol

but I kind of wanna play cuz there's several certain someones on the player list who I want to pwn

and not sure I wanna give clubba the satisfaction of predicting my actions (again)

and I mean when I signed up I was planning to go all DK and Link or some ****, so I wasn't even planning to take it seriously

but I'm probably not gonna do that now

but I mean why SHOULD I drop, I have less time but still time enough to make it happen

but also if I can let someone else have a chance to have fun why wouldn't I

idk man

ok I've got it. Next person to post gets to decide whether I drop or not (and which characters I play as, if they want...?). 321GO

clubbadubba

Smash Master
ok madrush is officially dropping, replaced by TheMagistrate. You guys know the drill, magistrates games are due at end of week 4. Play your games guys!

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
On a somber note, retiring my Doug, at least for online, Yoshi only for this tournament
Week 3 Set 1

SainRifter-2 Koro-0, nice faux (YET AGAIN I LOSE TO A FOX WHAT THE FUX)
All kidding aside, great use of u-air, you know how to abuse Yoshi's double jump

This was Week 3 Set 2
Koro-2 -Combo Blaze-0 solid Falcon, but don't give my recovery back with up b. Very close

Olikus

Smash Champion
wow really nice link star king. At 10.50 I was like "No dont go down there!".

**** clubba and go Link the rest of the tourney. Too good^^

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Star King/Bcow, have either of you heard from Vice at all? If not, I think he's probably going to get kicked out today, and instead of awarding you guys forfeit wins, you'll have to play his replacement (Komo)

Battlecow

Play to Win
No

For next time, the replacement system needs to be restructured. At this point, win records mean next to nothing.

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
2-0 A$

ggs although i wasnt warmed up at all. been playing animal crossing too much the past 4 days, almost 0 smash LOL

woulda lost anyways

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Officially giving Vice the boot for not communicating with people for 2 weeks straight. Komotonoto will be taking his place as long as he doesn't get banned. Komo try to finish all 4 pending games by next monday, but that is a tall order so I'll play it by ear.

About the replacing system, yea its definitely not fair by any means. Usually with tournaments and the like, if a person drops out, all their games are forfeited. I feel like doing that in this case would be pretty silly (5 players have already dropped/been kicked), so that's why I replace when people drop. I'm 100% open to suggestions on ways to replace people, but as of now I can't think of anything other than only replace players with players of similar skill levels, which isn't always possible.

Btw, waiting list is getting slim all of a sudden lol. Anyone who wants to join feel free, I'm pretty sure you'll get in. At the very least you get some competitive games in.

Edit: I've made both of mahie's week 3 games double forfeits for now, but you guys still have until noon tomorrow to play those matches. If it isn't played and it shouldn't be a double forfeit speak up. Any games that say EXTENDED DEADLINE next to them in the schedule have until next Monday

WEEK 4 SCHEDULE IS UP! Big week for LD with Star King and Battlecow on the lineup. Fays also in for a tough week with Greginator and his European buddy Mahie. We'll see if the 2 remaining undefeated players can stay undefeated through another week!

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Okay you'll get the win Nyoouber.

Fays, think you could see what's up with Mahie on like EU skype or whatever you guys do?

Btw, I realize that the weekend of week 5 is going to be July 4th weekend. I know a lot of people tend to go on vacation that weekend or be somehow otherwise occupied. If you plan on being gone that weekend, you need to let me know ASAP so we can work something out to get your games in.

VVilde

Smash Cadet
I will be gone june 27th - july 1st, ELECTRIC FOREST BABY WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
i pm'd mahie last wednesday

HELLO

i see that you are in france and i'm on the east coast in the us, so you're 6 hrs ahead of me? i get home kind of late, like midnight usually, so that's probably too late for you, but if you're available like 6-8pm your time i could try and wake up from my SLUMBER
no response

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Yea yea win cobr. Mahie bout to get the dishonorably discharged if he can't report for duty.

Wilde try to play your week 4 games before you go if possible, you usually get them done by like 6 pm on monday anyway lol. If you can't I'll extend.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
As Komo is banned, I'll contact him through Skype
I'll contact Killer through there as well as it seems to be easier

Mahie

Smash Lord
Yeah I have had exams to prepare for, I'll be done by tomorrow and then I'll hurry up and play my matches, guys. If I have to be DQ'd for last week's, no problem.

I just know I have to play Fays next, and that sounds interesting.

Top Bottom