• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers League: Season 2 (1st: Killer, 2nd: LD, 3rd: A$/Battlecow)

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Kirby mains shouldn't have the right to complain, or vote.

Or own land.
I dont main kirby, and even if i did it's better than being a camping homo with pikachu, Seriously, everyone praises pikachu players but bash kirby players as if pikachu takes SO much more skill to use. You people make me sick.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
OK, maybe that was an exaggeration but pikachu players don't get nearly the same backlash as kirby players.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Lol @ people who lose and then decide that online/some character/smash in general is broken

it's possible that you just lost

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
lol @ people who pretend pikachu isn't broken and that kirby players should be bashed, typical biased fools on smashboards.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
okay enough pika kirby talk, I don't think anyone seriously complains about characters being broken anymore.

Only 2 days left and only halfway through the matches! C'mon guys get those matches in!

B-Town

Smash Apprentice
I've been asking Weedwack for times and he keeps giving me times either at that moment or within the next couple of hours. By the time I see the message it's too late.

The most recent time he said he'd be on is... right now. Ive been online waiting but hes not answering his pms and isnt on kaillera. WHERE YOU AT Weedwack?

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
i pmed you yesterday at 6 asking you for any time today. You didnt answer until several hours ago. I am on now.

DMoogle

A$
PM log with prisonchild:

prisonchild, Monday at 7:47 PM:
so we're matched up this week, when can you play?

I can usually play after 6, and should be able to play most of the day this Sunday. can't play today or Saturday.

let me know
DMoogle, Monday at 7:55 PM :
That schedule works fine with me. How about we plan for tomorrow at 6:30 (Eastern time)?
prisonchild, Tuesday at 11:30 AM :
my boss asked me to stay late today so I can't make 6:30...
DMoogle, Tuesday at 8:25 PM:
No worries. Might have to wait until Thursday though, although I might be available from 6-7 tomorrow.

Looking forward to it.
DMoogle, Yesterday at 11:39 AM:
Will you be available any time today?
DMoogle, Today at 6:52 PM :
Tonight? Last chance, I think. I won't be able to play before noon tomorrow.
I've been on the server with an open chat room for a decent part of the day yesterday and today, but I haven't seen or heard from him.

VVilde

Smash Cadet
prisonchild told me he would take the loss if we couldnt set up a match today because he has been so busy, sunday was the only day he said he could and he hasnt been on so far

i also pmd him everyday this week telling him when i was available, except tuesday because for some reason i couldnt connect to smashboards

prisonchild

Smash Ace
yeah i feel like a douche, I had a really busy week and i'm going to bed now, waking up and going to work so i'll accept a forfeit against a$ and wilde since they were online and ready to play almost every day.

but i'll be back next week with a vengeance.

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
me and madrush should be playing tonight. we have been contacting through skype, and he is flying to seatle tonight. hopefully we play tonight if not we will play tomorow, i am free all day every day this week

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Thanks for taking the losses pchild, makes my life a bit easier. Remember, if you are ever going to be going out of town or doing something during a week that might make it difficult to get your games in just let me know and we can make it work. I just need to know IN ADVANCE.

Vice seems to be having trouble communicating with people, I'll try to ask him to be more proactive.

Btw, week 3 games are up right now in the 3rd post.

B-Town

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I'm gonna be busy in the upcoming weeks, still able to play my matches but might not answer my pms as quickly. PLEASE add me on skype, account is nyoouber. I'll answer very quickly even if offline because I get my skype messages everywhere. Maybe we should make a skype group for this league as well?

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Week 2 is officially over, Week 3 is underway

All unplayed week 2 games will be double forfeits unless there is a reason one person should get the win. If you haven't explained why you didn't play yet and you think you should get a win tell me why.

Killer's remaining week 2 game is extended to the week 3 deadline of next monday at noon due to mid week entry.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
...when?

I don't want to be a **** but a hard deadline is just that... (hint hint, you played this morning right?)

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
hipstur you mook you were supposed to say you played before noon because that's when the deadline is

clubbadubba

Smash Master
i haven't even read hipsturs post yet, what time did he say he played? My scroll bar isn't working or something, and all these popups keep blocking the post. I wonder what his post will say after I figure out how to view his post...

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
we were going to play last night but skype for smart phones suck, and i didn't get his message to play when madrush arrived in seattle(for some reason no matter how hard i try skype will not update on phone, it insists on sucking). as soon as i awoke though i skyped madrush and we immediately played(at ~12:30 pacific).

IDC if it was after the deadline and won't count(rules are rules, especially if the 'rules card' is in effect), but we DID play a set, and i DID win the set 2-0

ROFL cobr i'm not gonna lie on when we played just to try to make it count/not count. its not like it matters all too much in the long run, my placing in the league is something i care for very little. i only entered for the matches with good people in online 'seriouslies'

Top Bottom