• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers League: Season 2 (1st: Killer, 2nd: LD, 3rd: A$/Battlecow)

VVilde

Smash Cadet
no sign from koro the past fews days, i sent him times i was available but no response, ive been online pretty regularly too

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Ok guys, any games not played by noon tomorrow will be forfeits. If the game is not played, please post explaining why the game didn't get played so I know who to dq.

B-Town

Smash Apprentice
I messaged vice a few times and he didn't answer, also messaged him on skype. How'd you get in contact with him?

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
well this is weird, I swear I posted in here, been trying to get in contact with him/play him. I've been on most nights also. Pick a day, pick a time. I was stuck with playing this weekend due to birthdays and stuff.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
week 2 is up in the third post. Week 2 games need to be played by noon of june 17th. Week 1 still has about 11 hours to play

VVilde

Smash Cadet
post: 15570067, member: 61751"]well this is weird, I swear I posted in here, been trying to get in contact with him/play him. I've been on most nights also. Pick a day, pick a time. I was stuck with playing this weekend due to birthdays and stuff.[/quote]

i will be on monday morning from 9-12, hope u get this

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Still about 40 mins left to post results for the remaining 2 games of week 1, but I'm going to go ahead and switch the active week to week 2 in the schedule while I have the chance at work. I'm just assuming that neither gets played at this point, though if that changes I'll adjust.

Wilde vs Koro: I'm leaning towards a double forfeit on this. What I've gathered is that neither of you pm'd the other. Koro may have posted itt a few times, and wilde may have been on kailera A LOT, but neither made a real effort to set up a match time. Let me know if any of that is incorrect.

Nyoouber vs Vice: Seems like a forfeit for vice. Nyoouber has pm'd and skyped vice with no response, and has tried to figure out multiple ways to contact vice. I will text vice and tell him to ban komo and check his pm's, in that order.

@NTA, maybe next summer? Maybe like an 8 person one can be done some time this fall/winter, but otherwise people are just too busy during the school year.

VVilde

Smash Cadet
ok so there were several pms between me and koro. the first few days(mon-thurs) he wanted to play at night which i could not do because i was waking up very early and going to bed before he even got on, so i asked him if he could play earlier and in his response he asked me to pick a time and a day. i told him i would be on later than normal friday and if we didnt meet that night then we should shoot for 5-6pm on sat, friday and saturday came and went with no response from him so saturday night i reminded that we need to finish by monday and told him i would be on sunday most of the day but from 5-6pm for sure. still no response from him until sunday night at around 10:00pm, his message was yet again asking me to pick a date and pick a time. i read the message about an hr later and told him i would be on monday morning from 9-12 and still no response as of now. i admit i wasnt good at setting a specific time the first fews days, but during the weekend i did my best and even changed my sleep schedule to try and get this to work, i wish i woulda known he had birthday stuff goin on but there was a strech of 3 days(thurs-sun) where i got no response from him at all and he failed to mention it beforehand. its unfortunate we didnt get to play, i was really looking forward to it

clubbadubba

Smash Master
starting to sound like a win for wilde. My interpretation is pming happened during the week but you guys couldn't get a time set up. Then koro went afk during the weekend because of irl stuff, and the weekend was really the only time you two would've been able to play it seems so he kinda dropped the ball on that one.

@Komo, I can put you on the next up list, but everything else is already set right now. Sorry man.

Battlecow

Play to Win
beat nyoouber 2-0 (good stuff kid)

beat cobr 2-0 (there's only room for one womanizing english major in the ASC south)

LET IT NEVER BE SAID THAT BATTLECOW DIDN"T PLAY HIS MATCHES PROMPTLY

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
you must not have watched what sensei did to me at zenith

also i am 10,000 times worse on kaillera :(

rainshifter

Smash Cadet
If any of you would like to add me on Skype for ease of quick contact, my username is rainshifter. Until I make a bot that checks this thread in the background and reports back to me that'll typically be faster. :p

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
i have never gotten less than 3 frames on galaxy

backup/ny is my babyboo now

1 frame forever*

*squints

you're probably gonna get waitlisted yobo

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
i have been contacted by AND replied to KoRo hopefully we can play soon

i PM'd madrush no response yet

just want to mark our communication

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Now that the league has started, EVERBODY wants to join. WTF guys, no one was joining when we needed people, where was everyone? Waitlist for all of the late bums.

Good **** hipstur, PM's all day every day.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Great nova, 2/2 for dropping out of the league man. I almost didn't want to put you in because you dropped out of the last one, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt because you seemed really into pushing competitive online smash. Guess I was wrong.

That means Killer will be taking Nova's spot. Greg will take the win vs Nova since they've already played, but Mahie now has to play killer instead of Nova. Killer will inherit Nova's now 2-1 record.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I won vs Hipstur 2-0, his controller broke after the first match, close set anyway using his secondary controller, nice fox

He had a 360 controller though, guess his first controller is xboxdone

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Great nova, 2/2 for dropping out of the league man. I almost didn't want to put you in because you dropped out of the last one, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt because you seemed really into pushing competitive online smash. Guess I was wrong.

That means Killer will be taking Nova's spot. Greg will take the win vs Nova since they've already played, but Mahie now has to play killer instead of Nova. Killer will inherit Nova's now 2-1 record.
This game sucks and the metagame has devolved into camping with pikachu, also i dropped out the last one cuz my controller broke.

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
my left analog stick broke during falcon uair DI

so match 2 i had to use the right analog stick AKA one handed fox

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
Kirby mains shouldn't have the right to complain, or vote.

Or own land.

Top Bottom