• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers League: Season 2 (1st: Killer, 2nd: LD, 3rd: A$/Battlecow)

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Nyooober/prisonchild you're in. We still have only 14 people not including myself. If 1 more person signs up I'll play to make it an even 16, otherwise I'm going to have to cut 2 people that I don't want to so its an even 12.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Okay guys, good news. I was able to convince A$ and LD to join the league while at Zenith, so we know have a full league of 16 players without me even having to play. Divisions have been set and the week 1 schedule has been released. The format is not perfect yet, but I only got enough players to participate like.... 4 hours ago and I've been at Zenith all weekend so haven't been free to work on this. Hopefully by week 2 everything will look nice.

Players have until the following monday, june 10th at noon to finish their week 1 matches.

WEEK 1:

1st set:

A$ vs madrush
LD vs hipstur
wilde vs koro
prisonchild vs fays
greginator vs battlecow
nova vs cobr
mahie vs weedwack
vice vs nyoouber

2nd set

A$ vs battlecow
LD vs cobr
wilde vs weedwack
prisonchild vs nyoouber
madrush vs greginator
hipstur vs nova
koro vs mahie
fays vs vice

clubbadubba

Smash Master
A$ didn't post here, how should I Contact him?
his username on smashboards is DMoogle. PM him. If he doesn't respond let me know and I'll text him so he can ban Komo play you.

I believe there is a similar issue with LD for the moment. I know he has a smashboards account but I don't know his username. If you are paired up with him do your best for now. I know its not your fault if you can't get in touch. Working on it.

Oh and madrush, I'm using all of the results from this for the ELO rating system I made, which is split into console and online. I guess you guys can do whatever you 2 want to do (and really I can't know whether it was console or online anyway), but just know that the results will be under the online section in ELO.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I'll go message Mahie/Wilde

Also, have a link to everyone's account if possible, makes things easier

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
wilde is on all of the time, koro, just pop into galaxy and he should be mookin around

clubbadubba

Smash Master
^^Please don't do just that. If both of you just pop into galaxy and happen to never catch each other, you'll both get losses for the match. Make sure you message your opponent as early as possible and get the match scheduled if you want any chance of not getting a loss if the game isn't played.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yeah read the contact rules guys

it seems excessive but it's the only way

you'd be surprised how easy it is to miss each other if you're not a hardass about it

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Added a waiting list on the standings post. So far includes Killer and maybe Star King? I know sk put a troll face on his post but he's so mysterious that I don't even know what he means by it...

The Star King

Smash Hero
Added a waiting list on the standings post. So far includes Killer and maybe Star King? I know sk put a troll face on his post but he's so mysterious that I don't even know what he means by it...
Sure add me

Also I just saw what you put on the "reporting results" section, o ur funny clubba :mad:

Combo Blaze

Smash Ace
I guess I should try.

Kaillera Name (required):
Combo Blaze

Location(required):
Chicago, Ill

General Availability times(required):
Maybe weekdays from 5-8pm CST, Weekends usually at 5pm-5am

Obvs pm me

Kabutox

Smash Apprentice
Still no sign from vice, pm'ed him before.

Me and Prisonchild will play once he's fixed his lag issues.

B-Town

Smash Apprentice
I pm'd vice but got a profile post back, he doesn't seem to know how to check pms. Anybody interested in making a large skype group chat, to facilitate organizing matches?

Mahie

Smash Lord
There is a large skype group chat, actually, for NA players. I'm not sure how you get in it though.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
won 2-0 vs mahie, neither of us could host p2p so he had to play in 8 frames
My only reaction

Mahie

Smash Lord
Well I knew what to expect coming in the tournament, and I'll be playing all my matches like that, so it's definitely cool.

You'll just pay me back later on in the league. ;)

Top Bottom