• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers League: Season 2 (1st: Killer, 2nd: LD, 3rd: A$/Battlecow)

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I usually send backup PM's as well but I didn't this time

Someone doesn't wanna tank that ELO RATING!

Going to start handing out forfeits and making playoff bracket now, no more information considered.

BRACKET IS UP!!!!!! Play your matches! Let's try to finish this tournament in 1 week. Its single elimination. First Round is bo5, 2nd round is bo7, 3rd round is bo9.

LD vs Fays
Fireblaster vs A$
Killer vs SheerMadness
Battlecow vs Greginator

GOGOGOGOGO

clubbadubba

Smash Master
well too late now, wouldn't effect anything but if you want you can think of yourself as 4-10 :)

Is he like, not able to do the playoffs sick? Koro could take his place, I want to avoid forfeits

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Koro stay tuned, I have message Fays but have not heard back from him. I will let you know if he gets back to me and/or moves need to be made.

thegreginator

Smash Journeyman
battlecow beat me 2-3

On a completely unrelated note, we need to update the stalling rules to put in a concrete amount of time that the losing payer can wait before attempting to approach

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yeah that fourth game really walked a tightrope between playing to win and just plain poor sportsmanship

Hyrule reaaaaaaaaaally brings out the worst in me

clubbadubba

Smash Master
4-0 loss to killer i take it? Remember its bo7 in the 2nd round.

I'll give Fays til the end of tomorrow to respond to me or contact anyone with some information at least. If it doesn't happen then Koro will jump in and take his spot.

Thanks to everyone for getting these playoff games done quickly!

clubbadubba

Smash Master
average apex match length: 4:17

average bcow vs killer match length: 4:30

seems like a very average set

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Just incase the match was valid, I just faced "Rainshifter" and lost 0-3, fun fox as always

I also hate DL now, LOL

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Good to know, fays said he'll play. If it's not done by sunday night I'll count yours.

rainshifter

Smash Cadet
My win 2-1 over Fays.

EDIT: Or is it best of 5? If so we may have a couple more matches to play.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
LD/Fays you guys have until tonight to finish the set, otherwise I'll just use the Koro set. A$ be ready to play either LD or Fays starting tomorrow in a bo7

clubbadubba

Smash Master
lol tough luck koro.

Okay I'm callin it, LD beats koro 3-0 to advance. A$ vs LD in a BO7. Winner of that plays Killer. GOGOGOGOGOGO

edit: yes i meant killer not koro

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
Killer won vs LD 5-0

Thank you for the games, I look foward to playing you guys again. Feel free to like, comment and subscribe to the vids and channel. eggs

Top Bottom