• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers League: Season 2 (1st: Killer, 2nd: LD, 3rd: A$/Battlecow)

rainshifter

Smash Cadet
List of players I must play: A$, Nyuber, Combo Blaze, fays... Reply back and let's play! Just hop on kaillera and look for me. If I'm not there leave a Skype or Smashboards message via PM or this thread.

Thanks!

Olikus

Smash Champion
looked more like 3-0 to me. or did greg switch to green pika when you had dittos?

thegreginator

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I was green. Kinda confusing, my bad. GGs though. Had some pretty clutch upB ledge cancels in the last game.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
With that win, Killer clinches the division and the #1 overall seed in the conference. Congratulations to Killer! That means Greginator will take the #3 seed, since Division winners automatically take seeds #1 and #2

With one more win battlecow will take the #2 seed

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

Any game not played by noon on this upcoming Monday (July 22nd) will automatically be counted as a double forfeit unless I already have the information needed to make a decision on it. That means that if realize Sunday night/Monday morning that your match will not be played but don't think you deserve a forfeit, then you need to post in this thread explaining the why BEFORE noon on July 22nd if you want to guarantee that I look at it. Once I post the final results that include everyone's final records and determine the playoffs, their will be no more changes. If you don't want to risk it just post before noon.

There will be absolutely NO EXTENSIONS for these final games.

Playoffs will be officially starting on Tuesday of next week (1 day after the season ends).

Also, how many people not in the playoffs would be up for a consolation bracket as well? It would be same format as the other bracket (single elim, bo5 bo7 bo9), and the games would count towards the ELO. If there is enough interest and people will actually play the games I can make one.

Olikus

Smash Champion
many players have better score than battleboy.

parallax syndrome all over again.

(i know clubba has an explanation, I just find this very funny)

clubbadubba

Smash Master
^I don't know what you mean. I thought battlecow's 1p high score was actually pretty good.

I think LD beat comboblaze. Not sure if 2-0 or 2-1, one of them can notify me here which it is. Either way, that pushes LD to 9-2, making him the first player from the NSC to clinch at least a wildcard spot in the playoffs! Congrats to LD. Still looking for more wins to get that #1 seed though.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
not monday night I hope? Once I update the stuff no extensions. The earlier you get it done the better chance it'll count

thegreginator

Smash Journeyman
No chance I can play during the day on Monday. At work. Can you not find 15 min to play over the weekend?

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I get 500 ping on TF2 and I have such a bad connection I can't even login to Kailera, so no.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Congratulations to LD in clinching the #1 seed in the conference! The rest of it is still wide open. 9 wins is the magic number to guarantee playoff selection.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Way to finish strong combo!

With that loss, wilde is mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

Also with that loss, A$ has clinched a playoff birth, since he holds the tiebreaker over Koro. Congratulations to A$!

Also with that loss, Fireblaster has clinched a playoff birth. Congratulations to Fireblaster!

That means 1 playoff spot between Fays and Koro.

If Koro wins out and Fays loses out, Koro makes playoffs

Anything else and Fays makes the playoffs. If they end up tied at 7-7 or 8-6 you have to go to the 4th tiebreaker which is in conference wins, but Fays would win it.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Oh ****, uhh on project64k now as well as skype and steam, go find me ,NOW

Won vs. G-reg 2-0

Also, to hipstur, I messaged you on Skype ages ago, add me
On another note, it lists that I faced fireblaster 3 times, I believe I only faced him 2 times, where he 2-0'd me and 2-1'd me. We would not have played 2 weeks in a row, as in Week 4 and Week 5, something is up.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Oh ****, uhh on project64k now as well as skype and steam, go find me ,NOW

Won vs. G-reg 2-0

Also, to hipstur, I messaged you on Skype ages ago, add me
On another note, it lists that I faced fireblaster 3 times, I believe I only faced him 2 times, where he 2-0'd me and 2-1'd me. We would not have played 2 weeks in a row, as in Week 4 and Week 5, something is up.

Doesn't say you played him week 4 as far as I can see. It says you guys played in week's 5 and 7 I believe, at the scores you said.

DMoogle

A$
Star King won vs. me 2-0. It was a really fun set, I might upload. Or someone else can, if they want to deal with the .krec recordings.

Chat log with Wilde:
Wilde (Saturday, 5:56PM): when can u play?
pick a time and ill make it work

A$ (Sunday, 5:27PM): I'm on now. I'll try to stay on until like 1:30AM (Eastern time). Join my chat.
True to my word, I've had a chat (or game) up since the time I sent that message. I haven't seen him on. I'll likely be on tomorrow morning in case he does get on.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Final Reminder: If your Week 6 and/or Week 7 games are not played in the next 2 hours, and you don't think you deserve a forfeit, I'll need your explanation as to why not by the time I update the thread which will probably be around 7 pm tonight, though I reserve the right to do it anytime after Noon today. Otherwise you will receive a forfeit and it will be final.

Also I didn't get any feedback on consolation bracket, so for now I'm not going to do one. If you really want one speak up.

Chat log with Wilde:

True to my word, I've had a chat (or game) up since the time I sent that message. I haven't seen him on. I'll likely be on tomorrow morning in case he does get on.
Does that mean that the first time you two contacted each other was Saturday? If so, double forfeit territory for sure unfortunately.

The Star King

Smash Hero
yeah Battlecow match was my fault. I was gonna ask for games Thursday afternoon but totally forgot. sorry bro :<

Top Bottom