• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Crusade - v0.9.0 Demo Available for download!

SuperFlash38

Smash Cadet
You know I wasn't here for a day or two, so I didn't spot the new demo...However from the above video I see that it is awesome! Right now I'm downloading the sprites for chars and stages...Oh, I think that the idea about uploading the game and music in separate parts is great!Cus you can enjoy in the game while downloading the music!

Smash0holic

Smash Apprentice

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
Hey, any of you guys hear the special announcer call yet? It's hidden in the calls like "Good, Great, Incredible, etc" (I would know it's special, it wasn't in the script when I recorded it :3)

Try hitting one of two enemies with Y.Link's FS~

--Crusade Announcer <3

mr.game.and.wath14

Smash Rookie
I bring this collaboration:
I had been told to send him to Werekill, but do not know how someone could say as I sent it.

Mr.game. &. watch (100% Complete):

Link for High Quality:http://www.mediafire.com/i/?u9s7rps8cs25978

Marth (60% Complete):

Link for High Quality:http://www.mediafire.com/i/?3t0ezg0dvp4r7l4

Sand Bag (100% Complete):

Super Smash Bros Melee Items:

I hope you like it and to list in the next version.
Especially Mr.game. &. watch

SuperFlash38

Smash Cadet
C'mon! You can't be serious! How can you set stages unlockable, and you can't do it with characters?! Add at least one unlockable char in the next demo, PLEASE!

mr.game.and.wath14

Smash Rookie

Smash0holic

Smash Apprentice

DBlock14

Smash Journeyman
;) not bad, very impressive indeed. If I had a better computer, I could probably pull it off, but at the moment, I'm trying to make sure my computer doesn't totally freeze on me when I try to open it.

SmashKing201

Smash Journeyman
I would like to see you guys make Duck Hunt Dog a playable character. My requested character. I started something on youtube giving my ideas on his stage, moveset, etc. If you would like to check it out here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIhxjCCHXj0

Let me know what you think. Would like to see what potential this character has if you can make it happen

Wiggy

Smash Rookie
Hey, made a stage... Kokiri Forest, its a W.I.P soooo...yeah

Also if you wanna work on it with me please pm me. :D

Oh and this is not up to me if this is going in the game...

SuperFlash38

Smash Cadet
I would like to see you guys make Duck Hunt Dog a playable character. My requested character. I started something on youtube giving my ideas on his stage, moveset, etc. If you would like to check it out here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIhxjCCHXj0

Let me know what you think. Would like to see what potential this character has if you can make it happen
You know just specials don't make a moveset.So you better think of some regulars and smashes too.BTW the ideas are pretty good, especially the FS.Honestly, I would NEVER think of that... :)
EDIT: Oh, I edited the icon.To be honest I just found it in the Menu folder it's that smash logo for the menu. I feel better with it.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord

WOW , thats is pretty impresive,put it inmore "textures" and its perfect for crusade ;D

Ready2Brawl

Smash Rookie

Hey you thief thats for Super Smash Flash 2 Clash X from the Mcleodgaming Forums worked hard on that not so you can steal it. If your gonna use it for another game atleast not lie about it, and say you worked on it. :mad:

D

Deleted member

I am no critic, but this is my honest opinion about this game.
Why Crusade? Why not look up synonyms for the word "Brawl" and "Melee"
Also, it loads wicked slowly, and it freezes everytime you use a cirtain move on a cirtain stage.
ex: Kaioken Goku on Chemical Plant Zone.
All the stages are the same: One big platform, one to three smaller ones.
You let people veiw the games coding.
If you want your game to be more popular, you should get the word out. Super Smash Flash 2 comes up if you type "Super Smash" and it is the first option. You have to type out "Super Smash Bros Crusade to even get the game to show up on the search bar.
I would also like to know who stole ClashX's stage. There is a whole discusion on McLeod Gaming going on right now.

To be honest, I like the idea of having 80 characters, but it would just limit game modes and other things. Super Smash Flash 2 keeps the characters at such an ammount, so modes, and loading speed don't have to suffer.

I MUCH prefer Super Smash Flash 2.
Improve your sprites , and you can compete.
ex: Goku, Mega Man, Mario, Luigi ect.
I deleted this game afetr an hour of playing, and I spent my entire summer playing SSF2, and I am still playing it.

This Concludes the BluePsychic Review

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
I am no critic, but this is my honest opinion about this game.
Why Crusade? Why not look up synonyms for the word "Brawl" and "Melee"
Also, it loads wicked slowly, and it freezes everytime you use a cirtain move on a cirtain stage.
ex: Kaioken Goku on Chemical Plant Zone.
All the stages are the same: One big platform, one to three smaller ones.
You let people veiw the games coding.
If you want your game to be more popular, you should get the word out. Super Smash Flash 2 comes up if you type "Super Smash" and it is the first option. You have to type out "Super Smash Bros Crusade to even get the game to show up on the search bar.
I would also like to know who stole ClashX's stage. There is a whole discusion on McLeod Gaming going on right now.

To be honest, I like the idea of having 80 characters, but it would just limit game modes and other things. Super Smash Flash 2 keeps the characters at such an ammount, so modes, and loading speed don't have to suffer.

I MUCH prefer Super Smash Flash 2.
Improve your sprites , and you can compete.
ex: Goku, Mega Man, Mario, Luigi ect.
I deleted this game afetr an hour of playing, and I spent my entire summer playing SSF2, and I am still playing it.

This Concludes the BluePsychic Review
If you have a bad computer you are not gonna be able to run the game without glichts, duh

Crusade sprites are not that good compared with SSF 2 Sprites, but SSF 2 gameplay is awful, i dont feel it like an smash game, in change, crusade feel really like an smash game, is like playing a faster version of brawl.

and about the game code, i am the only one person "outside" the project (i make/rip sprites) who have the game code. And i got it because i did a nasty thing.

Hey you thief thats for Super Smash Flash 2 Clash X from the Mcleodgaming Forums worked hard on that not so you can steal it. If your gonna use it for another game atleast not lie about it, and say you worked on it. :mad:
Heyheyhey stop here troll, i liked the sprites but nobody sayd that is gonna be used on crusade.

D

Deleted member

Well, I think Crusade is god awful compared to SSF2. Nuf said
(Can't wait until saturday. SSF2 is coming out with a a new demo!)
The only sprites That i think suck in SSF2 are Marios, but SSBC's are no better. those are actualy worse than SSF2's.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
The only sprites That i think suck in SSF2 are Marios, but SSBC's are no better. those are actualy worse than SSF2's.
Gameplay >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sprites

And the game is moddable, you can put on your custom sprites

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv40tjk-TSg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XirwdcDlVS4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaOzMr0cRFQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-VpyvsbvdY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As7C0UycIi4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awLvUi-a4cs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QWnFt8JU_A

D

Deleted member

I mean, this is my opinion, so don't start a whol SSBC vs SSF2 thing here.

D

Deleted member

I prefer SSF2's gameplay anyway. SSBC's is all buggy and full of glitches. AND DON'T blame the glitches on my computer. My computer is a Mac.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
.-. Just saying, i have been playing SSF 2 since it came out, but when crusade 0.5 came out i forgot completely of Flash because i found crusade more like a Smash game.

Edit: Mac...... Dont you found the reason why is so glitchy ??????? i have never found a glitch on crusade (Eept for 1 total crash 1 time and One Advanced Technique, Lucas Slope Slide)

D

Deleted member

SSF2 is MUCH more popular. Google the word "Super Smash" you will than get Super Smash Flash 2.
You must spell out the whole name of Crusade to even get it to show.

D

Deleted member

Its your opininon. I like SSF2 more. You like Crusade more.
END OF DISCUSION!!!

D

Deleted member

:| Just STFU please. We all know that
Jigglypuff is not equal to Kirby
I said END OF DISCUSSION!
Which means: END OF DISCUSSION

DBlock14

Smash Journeyman
Imagine the super smash bros crusade in Nintendo Wii
If that were real, I do anything to get the money for that game. (not literally, I'd keep it reasonable)

To increase the Capcom roster, why don't you add Yun or Zangief, OMG i swear, Zangief would become my new main and pikachu wouldn't even be mentioned. I'm gonna find me some Zangief sprites

D

Deleted member

Stfu!
Are you supposed to bthe annoying guy who defends this game every time someone says something against this game?!?
Do us all a favor, and shut the f@$% up!

Top Bottom