• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Crusade - v0.9.0 Demo Available for download!

Falcon88

Smash Ace
Hello, Im having a problem with the 5.0 demo, every time Link or Evil Ryu character do a final smash (only Raging Demon with Evil Ryu) I get a error message:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
for object obj_bloomer:

Trying to use non-existing surface.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and I have to press many times the "Ignore" button to keep playing, becuase if
I press the "Abort" button, the game close.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?938i33zvi3svyqp

Try this. Take the exe file and replace the one in your current game. It fixes said problem. Does your computer have a dedicated graphics card? If not, that's why you're getting the error.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
@alexballsz: Please don't doube-post in here, all right? I understand that you're new here, but just realize that the Mods really don't like that. Thanks for your appreciation, though, I'm glad you really like the game. Have you found your main yet? :)

Falcon88

Smash Ace
Yes, double-posting is a waste of space. Don't do it unless no one's posted for several days.

I managed to lose to a cpu today, and the CPU got rank E, and I got A. o_O It was because he SD'd once, mainly, and because I did more damage. Not to mention, it was Ristar, who got lucky with his FS.

And my main, well, is sort of a tie between Sonic and Ryu. What about you guys?

Nights Owl

Smash Apprentice
Don't blame us for choosing mostly male characters; blame video game companies for leaving us with few female characters to choose from. ;)
While that is true. I still dont like it. -shrug- I'll probably forget about it once the next demo comes out. Since I'll be giving Adam and Saki a shot.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
I main Fox and.... Fox XDDD Because i can do some pretty Technicl tings XDDDD Link shine to jab xDDD

mmmm talking about ofx, he has infitite chain shine with a Wall :S

Nights Owl

Smash Apprentice
right.... what a giant waste of time.. IMO the day this comes out ill punt a new born baby >__>

I lol'd at this guy from a long time ago. I wanna see this. xD

-reading the whole thread because im bored-

DBlock14

Smash Journeyman
And my main, well, is sort of a tie between Sonic and Ryu. What about you guys?
Pikachu, Ryu, Luigi, and Toon Link

I been a while since I've been on the forums, mainly because I just moved out of Toronto and Bell, apparently, doesn't give internet service in Brampton, so I had to wait about a month for Rogers to come and hook up some internet for my family and another week for a USB wireless adapter for my computer.

Oh, and call me slow Falcon, but I just realized where you got the Ruy sprites and sounds from :D

Sprites: Marvel vs Capcom: (Super Hero version) or Street Fighter 3 III strike

Voices: Tatsunoko vs Capcom

DBlock14

Smash Journeyman
already have nights owl ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShengNu View Post
right.... what a giant waste of time.. IMO the day this comes out ill punt a new born baby >__>

I lol'd at this guy from a long time ago. I wanna see this. xD

-reading the whole thread because im bored-
I wanna see this guy punt a new born baby now lol.... wow i almost double posted there (dodged a bullet there)

Edit:And I completely agree with you, we need more female characters, and do you realize that 2 out of 3 female characters have really weak movesets?

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
We've already considered most of those characters but decided that there are other characters who better deserve the spot, regardless of gender. What Saki are you referring to, though? If it's Saki Amimiya from S&P, that's a male.

DBlock14

Smash Journeyman
OMG, I just thought of something so cool, it would be considered stupid. What if they added Tyson from Beyblade in the game. Have him stand behind everyone else like Pokemon Trainer and control the beyblade. LMAO

konstargirl

Smash Cadet
Any updates on when it will be finished? Now I'm looking forward to it. =D

@Nights Owl: From Castlevania Judgement? If so I want her on there too with some of the other characters. <3

Nights Owl

Smash Apprentice
Yep, from judgement and Order of Ecclesia. Shes one of my favorite Castlevania characters.

Zebia

Smash Rookie
If I can interject, I'd suggest making the trees less prominent or change them so they fall into the background instead as they may get in the way.

Falcon88

Smash Ace
Eh, it's okay, but it would be better to do it on the forums. I like this one, actually, but as far as I know, there will be another Yoshi's Island stage like this.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
the only dev who hates mi stages is Phantom XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I am working on a Dk stage now ;D

(i posted it on the forum too)

dettadeus

Smash Lord
first time posting here, and after playing this game for a few weeks, I have a couple of questions and suggestions:
1. for some reason, i've fought mewtwo twice as a computer, and looked into the folders and found he's actually in there, mugshot and everything, but he doesn't show up on the roster. Not sure if this has already been reported, but then again, i don't really have the time to scan all 160 pages of the thread.
2. The game glitches up when Krystal hits Yoshi with her down+b (the big laser gun). his sprite flashes all over the place for about 3/4 of a second, and he can get stuck in the middle of the stage when this happens.
3. the first few times I fought link, his final smash gave me an error message every frame of the animation, but pressing the "ignore" button each time allowed the match to continue.
4. the game freezes for about a half second to a second after samus or zs-samus uses her final smash, but i can understand it would be kinda difficult to change characters entirely without a bit of lag here and there.

also, this might just be because Jigglypuff is one of my mains in brawl, but i noticed her physics don't seem to match her fighting style now. she's not quite as floaty as she should be (i can't wall of pain anymore D: ). Although it's nice that Rest got un-nerfed (and now HEALS you). I'm not sure if the invincibility frames are still there though.

Besides that, this is a brilliant game, and i'm really grateful that there are people out there that will do this for the fans.
Hoping to see R.O.B. in the future! :bee:
actually, the Ancient Minister would be even better (squee!). I can provide a spritesheet for R.O.B. if you don't have one.

Falcon88

Smash Ace
first time posting here, and after playing this game for a few weeks, I have a couple of questions and suggestions:
1. for some reason, i've fought mewtwo twice as a computer, and looked into the folders and found he's actually in there, mugshot and everything, but he doesn't show up on the roster. Not sure if this has already been reported, but then again, i don't really have the time to scan all 160 pages of the thread.
2. The game glitches up when Krystal hits Yoshi with her down+b (the big laser gun). his sprite flashes all over the place for about 3/4 of a second, and he can get stuck in the middle of the stage when this happens.
3. the first few times I fought link, his final smash gave me an error message every frame of the animation, but pressing the "ignore" button each time allowed the match to continue.
4. the game freezes for about a half second to a second after samus or zs-samus uses her final smash, but i can understand it would be kinda difficult to change characters entirely without a bit of lag here and there.

also, this might just be because Jigglypuff is one of my mains in brawl, but i noticed her physics don't seem to match her fighting style now. she's not quite as floaty as she should be (i can't wall of pain anymore D: ). Although it's nice that Rest got un-nerfed (and now HEALS you). I'm not sure if the invincibility frames are still there though.

Besides that, this is a brilliant game, and i'm really grateful that there are people out there that will do this for the fans.
Hoping to see R.O.B. in the future! :bee:
actually, the Ancient Minister would be even better (squee!). I can provide a spritesheet for R.O.B. if you don't have one.
1. Mewtwo was left in the game by mistake. We were supposed to remove him due to a sprite permissions problem, but forgot about the random selection.
2. Hm... I haven't seen this happen, and I just did Krystal vs. Yoshi yesterday...
3. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?938i33zvi3svyqp

Try this. Take the exe file and replace the one in your current game. It fixes said problem. Does your computer have a dedicated graphics card? If not, that's why you're getting the error.

4. Yeah, as far as I know, threaded loading in GM is impossible without extensions.

Hm... Idk about Jiggs. Her fall speed ties with Luigi's for lowest in the game, and she has terrific horizontal air speed, allowing her to cover a lot of distance in the air. However, I think her jumps are slightly higher than before, and perhaps she's not quite as floaty as in Brawl. If you want to wall-of-pain, it's doable. You'll have to throw in some jumps in between Fairs.

Top Bottom