• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Crusade - v0.9.0 Demo Available for download!

D

Deleted member

"Cool Story Bro": The poor man's way of saying "I am wrong and/or have no argument." :awesome:

@ZeldaFanUltima: Same reason that the guy from Spectropes doesn't. He doesn't NEED to.

Da Generic Name

Smash Cadet
If Sora's owned by Disney, why isn't HE in one of the shows. Epic company pwnage, sucka.
Do your research.
Disney basically asked Square Enix to make a game with a bunch of characters from Disney universes and in exchange SE could put FF characters in it.
Sora was made by both SE and Disney, but Disney owns him.
I forget if Disney made the rest of the characters exclusive to KH or if SE did, but that's beside the point.

Anyways back on topic

ZeldaFanUltima

Smash Apprentice
@det: Are you sure? If you want to be original, remodel Link and Snake. They look like they are from SSF2. Like you said "We are being original". So, use Link's original sprite from SSF2, okay. Gotcha there.

I have a few ideas:
1) Can Leon be another alternative character, like Evil Ryu.
2) When is Vaati going to be in? I saw data for him in a folder.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Link: Getting a resprite using GregarLink's sprites.
Snake: On the list to be resprited, but if he's not in SSF2 how can we be copying them? Similar sprite styles =/= copying.

@Ideas:
1. FOR THE LAST EFFING TIME THE ROSTER IS FINALIZED. THIS MEANS NO CHANGES.
2. Vaati is currently in the process of being sprited.

ZeldaFanUltima

Smash Apprentice
Link: Getting a resprite using GregarLink's sprites.
Snake: On the list to be resprited, but if he's not in SSF2 how can we be copying them? Similar sprite styles =/= copying.

@Ideas:
1. FOR THE LAST EFFING TIME THE ROSTER IS FINALIZED. THIS MEANS NO CHANGES.
2. Vaati is currently in the process of being sprited.
1) Leon doesn't have to be A CHARACTER, just an alternate of Snake.
2) Can I have Vaati's old sprites from 0.3.1? He IS being resprited, am I not correct?
3) Can I create a Story Mode for the game? If you have one, can I write the story?

dettadeus

Smash Lord
The Vaati sprites from 0.3.1 aren't ours, I would presume we asked permission. If you contact the original spriter and they say yes, then sure you can.
Still no Leon.
We still don't have a story mode planned.

Thessbmzocker

Smash Apprentice
i dont know why but current i like crusade more than ssf2....ssf2 laaaaaaggs to much on my pc since the 8b update...even in low quality....and my pc isn´t sooo baaad.....and crusade has something new....the final smash bar....i like the idea because it has more fairness....everyone can use his fs and not only the fastest ( Sonic xDD) character who gets the smashball first....and i like the idea to put your own music into the game^^ i like some of the themes in ssf2 but i like it more to hear what i want....even then the theme isn´t a game theme....like a theme from a movie^^ keep up the work or you will get an arrow to the knee >:D

SSBCPlayer007

Smash Rookie
Huh. Well, we need a more important representation, like Cloud, Sephiroth or Sora.

I have some item, stage, assist character and mode suggestions:

Items:
Triforce (Zelda Series)
Great Fairy Sword (TLoZ:MM)
Fierce Deity Mask/Sword (TLoZ:MM)
Fairy Bow and Fire/Ice Arrows (TLoZ:OoT)
Ice Flower (opposite of Fire Flower)
Parablock (New Super Mario Bros. Wii)
Master Ball (Pokémon)
Fire Cap (Kirby)
Umbrella (Kirby)
Force Field (Star Fox)
Benelli M4 Super 90 (Resident Evil)
Heckler & Koch VP-70M (Resident Evil 2)
Thompson Sub-machine Gun (Resident Evil 3)
Semi-Auto Rifle (Resident Evil 4)
AK-74 (Resident Evil 5)
Wrench (Game and Watch)
Stephano (Statue from Amnesia: The Dark Descent)

Stages:
Kokiri Forest
Forest Temple
Temple of Time
Clock Town
Skyloft
Hazy Maze Cave
Freezeflame Galaxy
Dragoon
Halberd
Poké Colesseum
Cerulean City
Raccoon City
Salazar's Castella
Shanty Town

Assist Character:
Saria
Dark Mario
Larxene
Vexen
Zexion
Lexaeus
Dr. Salvador or Chainsaw Majini
Executioner
Super Salvador (Mega Dr. Salvador)
Uruburos
Licker
Lickerβ
Albert Wesker
Chris Redfield

Modes:
Target Test Advanced
Story Mode: Crusade for the Light
Boss Challenges:
HP Boss Battles
Percentage Boss Battles
Classic Mode Advanced
Multi-Man:
1000 Man Crusade*
30 Minute Crusade
Tormential Crusade
Events Plus

*Note: 1000 Man Crusade has to have Sinister Shadows as its Music, much like the Main Menu.
Also, Stephano is one of PewDiePie's custom character names. You know about him, guys. Sorry for the LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Comment.
I got another item and stage. Item: Poltergust 3000, Stage: Chauncey's crib.

Thessbmzocker

Smash Apprentice
hmmmm.....is were a possibility that you make a tournament mode?for the single player and online mode?like ssbb? it would be great^^i like tournament modes^^or it would be great if someone would make a thread where you can sign up for the tournament....after a period of time he would close the thread and made a tournament plan and then open a hamachi server...that would be great^^

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
I have a big problem,whenever i want to play my game it tells me "[weirdcode] cannot be found on blah blah"
if i let a battle happen when i wait on the starting screen,at the end i can see"sounds deleted"
but when i check my documents,it's right there,next to my "fighter",ect.
How can i fix this?

TyVenus

Smash Rookie
Fix Classic mode, everytime I go in it froze when I ready to battle Master Hand...

SuperBlackMan

Smash Rookie
Concerns:

- I posted this on the facebook page but you guys should consider adding "X" for an alternate character of megaman. Just a thought since u had him once before.

- The battlefield stage is different too. In the old one it had a lot of color and attraction. Now it looks like Final Destination with extra platforms.

Im not bashing the game wat so ever. I love it. It just some of the changes kinda bug me is all.

B!squick

Smash Master
How do I change the controls? I know where to go, but I don't what numbers correspond to what keys. :S

EDIT: Okay, new problem. I keep desynching when I try to play my friend, what's up with that?

EDIT2: Okay, got everything figured out, only my friend keeps disconnecting after the game ends. Or I should say the game does it.

EDIT3: No Bowser? Fail.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Bowser's not finished. His sprites are being worked on.

If you're desyncing, you and your friend might have different versions, or just the original release. We're working on a patch that will fix all known issues.

SmashKing201

Smash Journeyman
I hope everyone is aware that Rayman will be a playable character in the upcoming patch :D

B!squick

Smash Master
Questions: Is anybody taking the time to balance the characters? Does this support gamepads? Because I can't play this at all on my keyboard.

Thessbmzocker

Smash Apprentice
@JayDeth i play it with a gamepad^^ it´s very easy^^ just use joytokey.....
http://www-en.jtksoft.net/download.
with that tool you can even control your mouse with every gamepad^^ you don´t need a xbox360 controller for this tool^^ i use this for web games like Happy Wheels.....Minecraft...SSF2...and SSBC^^ there are some tutorials on youtube...more than german ones -.-.....yes it´s shareware but you can close the popup and you can continue using it xDDD .....have fun^^

Top Bottom