• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Crusade - v0.9.0 Demo Available for download!

LucarioValkyrie

Smash Rookie
oops

oh sorry better look before i leap next time, first post little ahead of myself, zoroak? maybe night daze will be his final smash though i dont know how that would fit when he is a pokemon addept with illusions, great work though another great smash bros.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Joy2Key for some reason won't work with this, anybody know how I can get it to work? Joy2Key seems like it randomly doesn't work with some games, it works just fine with SSF2 though.

MaxThunder

PM Support
Joy2Key just assigns buttons on the keyboard to buttons on the controller... If it doesn't work, then it's probably something with your computer or your version of the program...

MaxThunder

PM Support
It definitely works for me...

Anyways, you can look up the free version of xpadder if you can't get Joy2Key to work...

Hm... are there some kinda matchmaking chat or something for this?..

dettadeus

Smash Lord
PM me sometime and I'll play you, Vex!
The tutorial for getting Online up and running is here:
http://projectcrusade.forumotion.com/t631-the-everything-you-need-to-know-about-crusade-v08-thread

Also, I recall having an issue with Joy2key where I had to be making the inputs into a different window (like Notepad) to get the game to read them. Try opening up the game, then opening up Notepad and making all the inputs into Notepad while Crusade is open next to it.
If that doesn't work then iunno. Joy2Key has been working fine in the dev versions so far, so maybe it'll be fixed with the patch.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Joy2Key for some reason won't work with this, anybody know how I can get it to work? Joy2Key seems like it randomly doesn't work with some games, it works just fine with SSF2 though.
thats weir, try what dett said. If that doesnt work, i reccomend you to download Xpadder, its way better than Joy2key (and is really easy to configure)

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Somebody play me.

Oh, and what's the standard air dodge option we should be using, I don't want to switch back and forth because it changes things.

ensane

Smash Apprentice
He's not Brawl MK anymore, the pokes are different T_T Still really good against probably one of the top 3 at the game o-o

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Please ignore all the recent videos that show balance changes/stages in my Youtube channel please.

Thanks.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
It's when you search posts for your name to see if anyone mentioned you.

I put "namesearch go" at the bottom of the post I had our matches in.

asia_catdog_blue

Smash Ace
This probably have been asked before, but will the next demo upgrade have a training mode? Because, I really need it.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
We're planning on it for 0.9, although that's quite a ways away at this point.
If the patch is delayed long enough, maybe we'll throw training mode in lol.

GunBlaze

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
GBLZ#778
We're planning on it for 0.9, although that's quite a ways away at this point.
If the patch is delayed long enough, maybe we'll throw training mode in lol.
Detta, I'm having a few problems. I downloaded 0.8 yesterday, and applied the patch 0.8.1 before opening it for the first time. The game is awesome, but why does it freeze in classic? Either on stage 7 or stage 10.

Also, Suzaku Castle plays extremely slow (ala SSF on internet).

dettadeus

Smash Lord
I never play on Suzaku Castle so I can't help you there, but all the Classic bugs should've been fixed with the first patch.

If there's some left over, they're going to be fixed in the next patch.

dzdeluxe

Smash Rookie
Why don't make luigi using his powers of Mario and Luigi Super Star Saga? he can use lighting, that would make him a caracter completely different of Mario

Top Bottom