• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Crusade - v0.9.0 Demo Available for download!

D

Deleted member

To answer your question, Werekill, a Star KO is when you send someone to the top blast line, then they scream and fly back of the stage and turn into a star. Think of "We're blasting off again!!!", and you'll understand.

Jaklub

Smash Journeyman
Glitch I've found: The game won't close. The red X does nothing, and if I right click the window/tab on my taskbar and select "close" nothing happens. I have to go directly to task manager to close the game.
This is Game Maker's fault. I think this can be fixed in GM8, but I'm not sure about this.

D

Deleted member

im confused is Saki a BOY or GIRL and I didn't know he-she was in brawl cuz i don't pay attention to the credits :laugh: just aim and fire i get coins for coin launcher
Saki's a boy.
You never got him as an Assist Trophy?

Smash Apprentice
this game is game maker 7 why not 8 also you sould get emelle the creator of super smash bros rumble to help he also made his game from game maker its on yoyogames.com

Mana94

Smash Rookie
Mr.Freezie is too epic to be in anymore games :o
What characters have you guys been working on?

I have been making on a sprite sheet on Zelda, it looks nice so far if you want it when it's done (Won't be done foreva)

Oh ew, I hate Saki. In Naruto Shippuden: Ninjutsu Zenkai! Cha-Crash! the DS naruto smash bros clone...Saki spams these rats that hit you and make you fall :(

Smash Apprentice
not sai from naruto saki from asset trophys from brawl
also sorry i didnt know i was spaming mr.freezie
that great he will be in ssbc

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
...Does this discussion REALLY need to take place in this thread?

Here's a lesson I learned a long time ago: If you start to talk about something completely off topic (like saying how a forum is slow), it's considered spam. That's pretty much all you two have done in here, and I'm tired of it, to be honest.

Just keep your conversation related to the game, ok?

A little grammar or spelling would be pretty good too, lol.

Smash Apprentice
I don't think there are any "real" Krystal sprites... Only fan made. And indegation isn't a word, so I can't say I know what you mean.

So, there were some questions about the next update, and I think I can provide some hints as to what will be in it:
- The next update will feature at least one new character.
- The next update will have Star KO's.
- The main purpose of the update will be a bug fix for 0.3.1.
do you think there will be more than one more chacter in the next update also geno a ssf2 dev. says that mewtwo has to be taken off by next demo that dev. from ssf2 are anagy or something
EDIT that is way a got a warning when i posted i like apples thanks werewolf

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
do you think there will be more than one more chacter in the next update also geno a ssf2 dev. says that mewtwo has to be taken off by next demo that dev. from ssf2 are anagy or something
Quick question for you. Have you tried reading your posts out loud? They don't make any sense.

No, only Saki is planned for the next update.

Ok then, give me a link to where he says it. I'll talk to him since the rest of the team seems to enjoy ignoring them.

D

Deleted member

...Does this discussion REALLY need to take place in this thread?

Here's a lesson I learned a long time ago: If you start to talk about something completely off topic (like saying how a forum is slow), it's considered spam. That's pretty much all you two have done in here, and I'm tired of it, to be honest.

Just keep your conversation related to the game, ok?

A little grammar or spelling would be pretty good too, lol.
Did you get my answer to your question?

D

Deleted member

You're welcome.
On a side, I made a post on another forum to help with the sprites for Mewtwo if it ends up being necessary.
Just as a precaution.

Smash Apprentice
thanks werewolf for handling that i hope you fight for mewtwo hes a great chacter also when shall we know the results if mew two stays or goes

Smash Apprentice
[QUOTE

It's WereKILL. My username has to do with werewolves. >_>
you'll find out. It really depends on them.[/QUOTE]

will any chacters get small adjectments in the next demo

Slissith

Smash Cadet
Guys guys guys...

Has anyone of you taken a look at the sprite sheet itself?

You really should.

Slissith

Smash Cadet
Guys guys guys...

Has anyone of you taken a look at the sprite sheet itself?

You really should.

EDIT: Oh, sorry for the double post. My internet connection is horrible...

Slissith

Smash Cadet
Clearly, we able to use the sprites, as long as credit is given.

Mayby we should just ask ssbkid.

DBlock14

Smash Journeyman
i don't see what the big deal is with mewtwo, i'm probably gonna piss people off, but hes a really S**T character. His only good move is his FS. Frankly, I find jigglypuff to be a better character. And no i'm not following that tiers crap. TIERS R 4 QUEERS

borack6

Smash Cadet
i don't see what the big deal is with mewtwo, i'm probably gonna piss people off, but hes a really S**T character. His only good move is his FS. Frankly, I find jigglypuff to be a better character. And no i'm not following that tiers crap. TIERS R 4 QUEERS
Yeah you'll probably piss some people off, it's okay to have an oppinion, i don't agree with you though, except for the Jiggs part :)

Smash Apprentice
what jiggs is not more powerful than mewtwo but i guess that just your oppinion than how
i think mewtwo is better than pika

Top Bottom