• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Crusade - v0.9.0 Demo Available for download!

Dr.MarioX

Smash Apprentice
1p Modes will be more like Melee's than Brawl's, but will also have Board the Platforms from Smash64. And training mode may be on the way. The update after this next one.

"As Phantom7Gaming's original ideas"
...Ooooookay...Phantom7's original ideas- Ya know, Before more people came in on SSBC and helped Phantom do stuff. And I can't see any loophole in that. :ohwell:

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
1p Modes will be more like Melee's than Brawl's, but will also have Board the Platforms from Smash64. And training mode may be on the way. The update after this next one.

...Ooooookay...Phantom7's original ideas- Ya know, Before more people came in on SSBC and helped Phantom do stuff. And I can't see any loophole in that. :ohwell:
The loophole is that he has other people in the credits that fall under Phantom7Gaming but he's only protecting himself legally, not them.

Mana94

Smash Rookie
Bleh, no naruto.

I like Crusade's roaster because it doesn't have a bunch of crappy anime characters like.... other games(cough).

Smash Apprentice
what why not just two anime chacters goku and Naruto alright its not like im saying add ever person from jump ultimate stars and if you dont put Naruto in would you a least put yugi motto then

ensane

Smash Apprentice
Don't see why anime characters are automatically considered "crappy" but most have been in several nintendo consoles. When it comes down to it though, it's the creators' decision. :) (btw, how would yugi even fight?)

Smash Apprentice
hey dr.mariox is the demo coming today or when becuse i thuouth someone said it was comeing out today

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
"As Phantom7Gaming's original ideas"
We should rewrite it like that.

i hate it when people dis Naruto. His show and Bleach are like the only good anime left
Unfortunately, you're not right.

Naruto is good as a manga, but it just drags on too much in the anime. Bleach has the same problem, but it applies to the manga AND the anime.

One Piece, FMA: Brotherhood, Angel Beats!, (depends on your taste) K-On!, and many others are still good. There are also plenty of old, but good, anime too. Try to watch other stuff than the mainstream, shounen anime before insulting everything else.

Now that that's settled, can we move away from the topic of putting in anime characters? They've said several times that they aren't going to add any more.

Falcon88

Smash Ace
Give it up with the Naruto.
^ Yes, what you said. Naruto's chances of being in the game are decreasing the more we drag this on.

As for the demo, we are having problems with the upload, so it may be until tomorrow or the day after that until we have it ready. The game itself is done, though.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
As for the demo, we are having problems with the upload, so it may be until tomorrow or the day after that until we have it ready. The game itself is done, though.
Sorry to hear about that.

I still can't wait, lol. Is venom decent now?

man i give up on this game am leaveing the forums
And? All you did was spam this thread about Naruto.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
If everyone got what they requested out of this game, then it would soon become cluttered with superfluous characters and features. Based on the info given in the first post regarding this game, I think the creators want to avoid that.

edit: wow, simultaneous post ^
(lol, wonder why mine's second though)

DBlock14

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately, you're not right.

Naruto is good as a manga, but it just drags on too much in the anime. Bleach has the same problem, but it applies to the manga AND the anime.

One Piece, FMA: Brotherhood, Angel Beats!, (depends on your taste) K-On!, and many others are still good. There are also plenty of old, but good, anime too. Try to watch other stuff than the mainstream, shounen anime before insulting everything else.

Now that that's settled, can we move away from the topic of putting in anime characters? They've said several times that they aren't going to add any more.
one piece i hate and the rest I've never heard of

and yes there are lots of old anime that is still good I've seen all Inuyasha, zach bell, death note, and dragon ball episodes.

Ghost392

Smash Cadet
one piece i hate and the rest I've never heard of

and yes there are lots of old anime that is still good I've seen all Inuyasha, zach bell, death note, and dragon ball episodes.
You only watch mainstream. Not a good idea to call animes bad if that's all you watch.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Now that we're finished dragging on the anime conversation...

This update will feature 2 newcomers and 4 new stages - 2 past stages and 2 original stages, includes several glitch fixes, a few graphics updates, and will be displayed in 960 x 720 resolution.

We're also uploading the music separately due to the large file size of the game.

CloneHat

Smash Champion
Look way better than SSF2, but I need a Mac version to prove it. :p

One problem it appeared (in vids I watched) that there is no shield putdown lag. Sorry if I'm wrong, but if it's true, it should definitely be fixed.

Falcon88

Smash Ace
Look way better than SSF2, but I need a Mac version to prove it. :p

One problem it appeared (in vids I watched) that there is no shield putdown lag. Sorry if I'm wrong, but if it's true, it should definitely be fixed.
There is considerably more shield stun in the version we're now uploading, and if there were any more shield putdown lag, it would be quite hard to punish anyone. However, I can assure you that shielding is much less safe now!

I'm starting the upload now. Hopefully it will work this time!

Dr.MarioX

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys. We promise we've been trying to post the demo. However, Mediafire (our regular uploaded) is out of the question and has issues when trying to upload. You will be able to download the next SSBC update off Rapidshare tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

Here's an apology:

It really doesn't have to do with anything. Besides that...Mario is in this game. I don't know- enjoy it somehow.

itsjenyoumen

Smash Apprentice
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GAWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IT BURRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well besides that,

Gawd Dammit I was wishing it was today D:

Falcon88

Smash Ace
We have been having issues uploading it. Such as Mediafire reporting "Success" for the uploads, and then the files are gone. I am about to give up on free file hosting.

However, the delays in the upload allowed us to squeeze in one more important feature: MP3 music. You may now use either MP3's or OGG's for the background music.

Ghost392

Smash Cadet
Oh poo. :[

As far as I'm concerned, as long as this uploading problem isn't holding back progress (which it isn't, as shown by the new MP3 feature), then I'm cool with waiting.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
No, it's definitely not holding back progress! If the uploads keep failing we might just to have to add a bit more, so it will be worth the wait. I don't think we'll have to worry about that, though, we're attempting the upload again right now.

Top Bottom