• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Z? It's Not a Dream - It's Real

Which fantasy Smash Bros. title would you want to play the most?

• Smash Bros: DBZ Edition

Votes: 183 26.3%
  • Smash Bros: Final Fantasy Edition

Votes: 131 18.8%
  • Smash Bros: Capcom Edition

Votes: 166 23.9%
  • Smash Bros: Comic Books Edition

Votes: 80 11.5%
  • Smash Bros: Metal Gear Solid Edition

Votes: 51 7.3%
  • Smash Bros: Another Edition That I've Commented About Below!

Votes: 84 12.1%

• Total voters

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
This would be a lot more enjoyable if they toned down the sound effects. Hearing the "super strong hit" effect on everything gets annoying fast.

Timic83

Smash Ace
Moorabbin/Hampton East, Melbourne, Australia
If you didn't vote for "Smash Bros: Metal Gear Solid Edition" you're trash, it would be amazing with all the bosses from all the games, could retain an M rating as a seperate game, and I wouldn't care so much that he wasn't in Smash 4 anymore.

AuraShaman

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraShaman
3DS FC
0018-0281-9044
Pokénn Smashers? YYYYEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!!!

I always felt Greninja was a one-hit wonder, meaning I don't find him worthy to be a returning veteran. But with Pokémon Smash, YOU GET THAT, AND ALL THE OTHER COOL MONS!

Also, I insist on an Smash anime edition.

Last edited:

HappyBear801

Smash Rookie
NNID
HappyBear801
Sega edition? Since it seems unlikely that Sakurai would add any more Sega, let alone other Sonic, characters. So many of those characters could have such interesting movesets. :)

NotAnAdmin

Smash Journeyman
It's.... It's perfect....... Praise the modding community and praise based god

darktiko

Smash Cadet
NNID
epicShadowman
3DS FC
1950-9084-7402
Super Smash Bros. The Original Cartoons
It should consist of characters from old cartoons such as Tom & Jerry, Looney Tunes, Flintstones, and Simpsons. I know there is that Cartoon Network game but it sucks and I want to see a more refined game

taaffe

Smash Rookie
If anyone reads this comment that actually plays DBZ games.

CHECK OUT HYPER DBZ

Its an amazing fan made game for the DBZ series by a team of fans similar to how the PMDT work. I currently only play Project M, but from time to time play some Hyper DBZ. Its an amazing fan made game that will one day probably be at EVO. It already had a section to play the demo at EVO 2014. So yeah for any FGC/Dragonball Z fans out there check it out you'll love it forever.

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Yep :p

Actually, there was a pokemon version being worked on (by different people).
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0

These sorts of things take a lot of time to work out, though. I mean, I made just one Brawl PSA for Shulk, and it took me several months! Although, it was my first project and I was learning as I went. Still, even if I were to move onto my second project, it would be a lot of work.

Last edited:

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
I would actually like to see a smash game that is only Mario characters and content. The series has so much great material, only a little bit can be used in smash.

Sandfall

Stage Designer
@ The Derrit The Derrit

There appears to be a lot of misinformation in this article. Let me clear some stuff up.
  1. All of the characters and stages in those videos are publicly available on Brawl Vault.

2. インD MARK-2 didn't make these mods. The Teen Gohan one in particular was made by CaliKingz01. Here's a link to it. The rest can be found by simply searching on Brawl Vault (along with many, many other characters like this).

3. This modpack could easily be assembled within a day (if that). The "Japanese Modding Team" is probably just one person compiling various hacks that have been released on Brawl Vault over the years. There's virtually no original work in this pack. It's not remotely comparable to mods like 20XX or Brawl Minus.

These mods are cool, yes, but it's all been around for years and this article misattributes quite a lot of stuff.

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
For a second there, I thought this was about the actual SSBB cast getting DBZ moves or something.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'm all for Smash Bros: Capcom Edition and WWE Attitude Era Edition.

Last edited:

ilikesquids

Smash Cadet
@ The Derrit The Derrit

There appears to be a lot of misinformation in this article. Let me clear some stuff up.
  1. All of the characters and stages in those videos are publicly available on Brawl Vault.

2. インD MARK-2 didn't make these mods. The Teen Gohan one in particular was made by CaliKingz01. Here's a link to it. The rest can be found by simply searching on Brawl Vault (along with many, many other characters like this).

3. This modpack could easily be assembled within a day (if that). The "Japanese Modding Team" is probably just one person compiling various hacks that have been released on Brawl Vault over the years. There's virtually no original work in this pack. It's not remotely comparable to mods like 20XX or Brawl Minus.

These mods are cool, yes, but it's all been around for years and this article misattributes quite a lot of stuff.
Thankyou for educating the people. Much of this article should be rephrased

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Super Smash Bros: Disney Edition.

Now I can have Frozone, Mace Windu, and Nick Fury beat the **** out of eachother without having to pay for Disney Infinity. :4wario:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Super Smash Bros.: Type-Moon Edition... at least I can dream, right?

ssbMars

Fox only 420XX Blaze it
Super Battle Network Bros. anybody? Megaman Battle Network is great and there could be quite a lot of unique fighters. So basically Capcom edition with a focus on Megaman.

Top Bottom