• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. to appear at San Diego Comic-Con (Special Surpise, but don't get your hopes up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Did I just see Resetti in the background of the stage? As in the main man Resetti?

Stenton

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Stenton
3DS FC
5241-1897-2572
In other words, "We can't get the streaming to work. Watch us play."

D

Deleted member

In other words, "We can't get the streaming to work. Watch us play."
At least they have something to fill the gap. Technical issues happen, don't piss on them over something that's out of their control.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
So, wait. Did they decide to switch to the Wii U version for the tourney?

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
There's a Ghost in the background of the stage. Pretty sure it's the Ghost Genie from the lamps in Animal Crossing though.
Yeah, he's called Wisp. I think he appeared in the middle of the night on the GameCube version and he would grant wishes like ridding your town of weeds. It's nice to see him there.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Yeah, he's called Wisp. I think he appeared in the middle of the night on the GameCube version and he would grant wishes like ridding your town of weeds. It's nice to see him there.
I think he was also in City Folk and the DS version too. It is good to see him though. Can't say that I've ever run into him on New Leaf. Is he in New Leaf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom