• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. to appear at San Diego Comic-Con (Special Surpise, but don't get your hopes up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
There's a Ghost in the background of the stage. Pretty sure it's the Ghost Genie from the lamps in Animal Crossing though.
Yep, it was Wisp from Animal Crossing. Wisp doesn't play a huge role in the AC Series, but I've only played New Leaf and City Folk, so idk. :p

Getting back on topic, that Mega Man final smash from the last round was epic. I've seen it several times, but it never gets old. :b:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Apparently Kojima is sick of Smash questions just as much as Kamiya was. (Supposedly one of D1's friends saw him and asked.)

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Bowser might actually get added to my repertoire this time. He's one of my top 5 Mario characters but I just never got a feel for him in Melee and Brawl, but here he looks godly!

Soul.

3ds? Is that some fancy new term for Super Mario Bros. 2: The lost worlds? Because there's a rip snortin' tourney of that going on soon! It's a nintendo challenge!
Oh, really, I thought it was Super Smash Bros. 4: The Lost Trophies.
Anyways, nice to see some Pikachu gameplay, though.

Last edited:

Senario

Smash Ace
So far pretty meh ok. Not a big fan of items obviously considering how unbalanced things get lol.

a smart guy

Smash Journeyman
Clearly we need some crazy casual tournament. Custom moves. 4 person FFA, Items on high, what could possibly go wrong.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
You know they probably should've tested out a 3DS tournament before they actually decided to stream one...so this didn't happen.

But at least these matches have become somewhat fun and entertaining.

LightningVance

Smash Apprentice
it's sad that this was more fun to watch than the so called "smash legends" at the invitational

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
Scratch what I said before. Someone mind sending the stream link? I can't seem to find it.

EDIT: nevermind.

Last edited:

UnownLegend

Smash Apprentice
NNID
UnownLegend
man dat stream hates the 3ds lol (as in the stream not the streamers. dat lag though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom