• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. to appear at San Diego Comic-Con (Special Surpise, but don't get your hopes up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hong

The Strongest
So I hear Maximum Potato Samurai himself is in the building? We'll see.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Oh good, chuggaconroy made a new Xenoblade episode. It's about half an hour, but I bet I could watch the whole video and still have time to spare.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Hey now. Toph and Scar are just fine. they are clearly out of there element. They're not used to commentating four player free for alls in this game.
Agreed, they're clearly not very comfortable here. They're usually one of my favorite Smash commentating duos though, so it's a bit hard watching this, especially with that Nintendo rep constantly butting in.

Last edited:

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
so... anybody else catch Treehouse guy getting very nervous after speculation about Fox's laser with stun?

...Falco confirmed... or deconfirmed, possibly.

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
I'm fine with the efforts to explain Smash-terms and techs with the mainstream audience.
But they are not doing a great job at this because there's no consistency.

And I can't accept Toph talking about how he item-camped someone to win, and the other one talking he understood.... like item-camp is a genious SSB AT . He comes to say : " I'm not a total noob at least".
Scar shows in her face, while he couldn't say at the stream, that yeah... he is a total noob.
They are warned we don't use items in competitive ? That this Spirit-Tracks stage will not be legal ?
That balancing the game with 4v4 matches only is stupid ?
They can do better than this.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Could just be a stunt like when they had his golden Mii sent out at EVO.
At this point he needs to be there in the flesh with a Ridley, K. Rool and Mewtwo trailer. a Wii U release date and a E-Shop demo to make up for this catastrophe.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
MARTH MARTH MARTH MARTH.

Sweet god that is a glorious sound after no actual Smash play.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
What the hell? Who turned on Smash Bros? Where's Lost Levels!?

Last edited:

Ehn Jolly

Smash Journeyman
I can't even be angry anymore, like this is such a spectacular failure that it's somehow beautiful. It's at apex suck, and it can't go any higher. They'd have to start talking about their lunch while playing Mario Paint for this to be worse, and I WANT to see that.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Five stock is the new meta guys.

And Fox sounds like a Digimon now. Seriously, "Land Mayster" sounds like it's straight out of Guilmon's mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom