• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. to appear at San Diego Comic-Con (Special Surpise, but don't get your hopes up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
**** YES.

A BREAK FROM TALKING.

I WILL LITERALLY TAKE BILL BEING HORRIBLE AT OLD GAMES WHEN THEY COME BACK THAN MORE TALKING. PLEASE DON'T GO BACK TO THEM.

Ehn Jolly

Smash Journeyman
If before today you'd told me that they were going to have a 3ds tourney stream at SDCC, and there was going to be 20+ minutes of someone playing Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Worlds, I would have slapped you. I would have slapped you in the face and called you an idiot.

If after that, you told me that three clumsy casuals try to sound like they understood anything, I would have slapped you again, and you would have deserved it.

It's more impressive that they've managed to AVOID showing footage of the focus of this tourney, like watching someone swallow a baseball. It's stupid, but somehow impressive because you can't believe it was possible in the first place.

But now?

I have no faith, not belief, there is nothing left to believe in, and yet I still watch.

Because at the end of this...Bandanna Dee will save me.

Ganonthegreat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ganonthegreat
3DS FC
3780-9005-2627
Aaaannnddd a break... After no matched whatsoever.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry xD

Lozjam

Smash Champion
No gameplay? See this is just a matter of perspective, this made us want Mario and the Lost Levels stream.

StarLight42

Smash Lord
If before today you'd told me that they were going to have a 3ds tourney stream at SDCC, and there was going to be 20+ minutes of someone playing Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Worlds, I would have slapped you. I would have slapped you in the face and called you an idiot.

If after that, you told me that three clumsy casuals try to sound like they understood anything, I would have slapped you again, and you would have deserved it.

It's more impressive that they've managed to AVOID showing footage of the focus of this tourney, like watching someone swallow a baseball. It's stupid, but somehow impressive because you can't believe it was possible in the first place.

But now?

I have no faith, not belief, there is nothing left to believe in, and yet I still watch.

Because at the end of this...Bandanna Dee will save me.
With how boring this stream is, I doubt he will save you. I bet the newcomer here was Bill Trinen playing Super Mario Bros.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
OH MY GOD THEY STOPPED TALKING!!!

My last hope in something actually interesting is after this is all done, but after being morbidly upset with how crappy NamcoBandai's panel went, I'm not expecting anything at all

Hong

The Strongest
I seriously hate these three. Two are competitive douches ****s, the other is an idiot.
They all suck. Especially the Melee smash commentators.
Just as a reminder that you are openly attacking members that reside here on SmashBoards, and you are wholly accountable for flaming, whether it's responding to a post or attacking their person on screen.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Another break. Either the next contestants are getting ready or 3 people are just f_____ around in the background right now.

StarLight42

Smash Lord
Listening to a nintendo casual talking to two competitive commentators was like listening to nails on the chalkboard.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
I honestly didn't expect to see anything from this except for Smash 3DS matches.

But I did expect to actually see Smash 3DS matches.

Stalkos

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1977-0277-9521
I guess this is justice is being made.

We don't get to play sm4sh until october 3rd, and the people at SDCC too.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
What's so telling about this is that even the NoA Twiter has fallen completely silent.

Such a mess of a failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom