• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Showdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavamage

Smash Ace
Wisconsin...yay that place no one has ever heard o
This si the reason why people are dissapointed with brawls roster, because they have been thinking about it for a long time. The roster will probably be like 45 characters AT THE MOST, and that is assuming that we do get a SSB4.

I don't understand why you have to sepculate about this, let Brawl come out, play it, have fun with it. Then in like 4 years re-post this thread, or better yet, when/if Nintendo annouces a new smash bros, then re-post this.

Kittie Kara

Smash Rookie
He is a big fan of rapmusic and would like to visit New York. If he decides to come, it will be sometime in Summer vacation :)
Oh gnoez, two wiggers, I fear for my virginity.

And that's perfect, I won't wear a top regardless, it gets really hot down here in summer.

The-Judge

Banned via Administration
This is beatiful. My presence alone manipulates tools like Luke Groundwalker into spamming :)

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
:mad:

WUD DA FUDGE IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE BRAWL IS YET TO BE RELEASED IN US WHERE MOST SMASHERS ARE. UNTIL MARCH 9TH EVERYONE SHUT DAH PLUCK UP AND PLUCK U ALL!!!!! SOME OF THESE THREADS SHOULD BE LOCKED UNTIL US RELEASE!

omg can brawl come out at least before ur guyses start talking about a fourth installment..

smh

KazenoZ

Smash Apprentice
That is a match I would like recoreded if you don't mind, this will be better than any Brawl match for 3 reasons:
1.We'll see the Judge's *** getting whipped on the floor.
2.It won't be virtualized
3.You'll be topless(Assuming you ARE a girl like has been suggested here.)

Even though the first one alone is quite enough of a reason...
What more could we ask for. =D

Hejiru

Smash Ace
SSB4? What have I missed?

*reads first post*

Oh, ok. LIAR!

Sakurai isnt working on another Smash Bros again. IF there even is a SSB4, I doubt we'd have news of it this early.

The-Judge

Banned via Administration
Hejiru, Sakurai wont work on SSB again. And we know nothing about it.

But it will be called Showdown.

Andromeda

Smash Lord
It wouldn't surprise me if they designed a whole new character for SSB4. If they do, I'm sure they'll name him Smash or something.

antimatter

Smash Lord
its not showdown, its riot. how do i know? i just pulled it out of my a$$ the way judge has.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
If Sakurai will be involved or not, I dont know. I only know they plan to call the 4th game Showdown. And that the list I posted was a concept list for Brawl, but cutted down in number. So it should give a idea about what characters we can expect.
No. Obviously if you dont know whether or not Sakurai is involved, you are uninformed and a troll.

Sakurai himself said "I do not feel up to making the next Smash" so this is his final smash. Enough of your trolling.

Go back to gamefaqs. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom