• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Showdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Judge

Banned via Administration
But wait, can't you go and ask your source and get better "candidate" info. BTW, Rival Trainer?!? Explain...
The list is really everything i got. It went like this...

My dad is a tatooist. He works on his tatooes upstairs on his PC. My room is next to it where I was playing Smash Bros Melee. The jappo that my dad was tatooing went upstairs to help my dad edit the tatoo on the computer, and saw I was playing Melee. Then, he said he knew Sakurai and knew some characters that was considered for Brawl. I didnt believed him, but he had pics of himself and Sakurai. And that was BEFORE Brawl was released, yet he mentioned all the characters that joined. That was proof enough for me, so I felt like sharing the info. But i understand i looks like a lier. But please, dont flame and debate which of the characters that are most likely to join.

And with Rival trainer, i think its the same as Pokemon Trainer. He shifts between Eevee, Hitmonlee and Blastoise.

The-Judge

I am the ultimate being, I tear up anyone that annoys me.
Actually, you are just giving The Judge more fame by discussing him here:dizzy:
I just researched the case, and The Judge is not a troll. He dont trolls to entertain other people, he just played dumb to entertain himself.

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
The list is really everything i got. It went like this...

My dad is a tatooist. He works on his tatooes upstairs on his PC. My room is next to it where I was playing Smash Bros Melee. The jappo that my dad was tatooing went upstairs to help my dad edit the tatoo on the computer, and saw I was playing Melee. Then, he said he knew Sakurai and knew some characters that was considered for Brawl. I didnt believed him, but he had pics of himself and Sakurai. And that was BEFORE Brawl was released, yet he mentioned all the characters that joined. That was proof enough for me, so I felt like sharing the info. But i understand i looks like a lier. But please, dont flame and debate which of the characters that are most likely to join.

And with Rival trainer, i think its the same as Pokemon Trainer. He shifts between Eevee, Hitmonlee and Blastoise.
oh it just gets better...this is classic!

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
I just researched the case, and The Judge is not a troll. He dont trolls to entertain other people, he just played dumb to entertain himself.
But, to be blunt.

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

The-Judge

Why those three? Is it supposed to be based off of Gary?
I dont think its supposed to be based on Gary. Look at Pokemon Trainer. He is based on Red, so i think Rival Trainer will be based on Blue. And I think its just 3 randomly picked Pokemon that matches him, like Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard just matched Red.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
I dont think its supposed to be based on Gary. Look at Pokemon Trainer. He is based on Red, so i think Rival Trainer will be based on Blue. And I think its just 3 randomly picked Pokemon that matches him, like Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard just matched Red.
Come on, what happened with MUFASA anyway?

MajinSweet

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai didn't even know they were planning to make Brawl for a long time after Melee came out (years) to think that they already planned the whole roster weeks after Brawl's release is just illogical. Troll better!

XACE-K

Smash Master
So you're playing dumb to entertain yourself.:confused:

The-Judge

Sakurai didn't even know they were planning to make Brawl for a long time after Melee came out (years) to think that they already planned the whole roster weeks after Brawl's release is just illogical.
This was planned BEFORE Brawls release. These weew the candidates to be in Brawl.

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
So much spam in a fake thread...

If you're right, what is the game called in Japanese then?
It doesn't make sense you know the English title and not the Japanese one. It debunks your whole argument.

The-Judge

So much spam in a fake thread...

If you're right, what is the game called in Japanese then?
It doesn't make sense you know the English title and not the Japanese one. It debunks your whole argument.
The jappo just said it would be called Showdown. And I believe it, as he knew which characters would be in Brawl and had pics of himself with Sakurai.

Maybe, he just said the translated name as i wouldnt understand the japanese name.

The-Judge

Not only are you trolling but you are being very racially ignorant.
A troll try to impresse people online and says "mudkip".
I simply logs on, act like a idiot, and watch my fame grow on sites like Encyclopedia Dramatica:)

But I no longer have time to do that, kinda grown out of it:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom