• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Showdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Judge

Banned via Administration
EDIT: Most people dont understand. These are NOT characters going to be in Showdown. And we know absolutely nothing about the 4th game. But they were all candidates to be in Smash bros Brawl, and I think some of them might be in Showdown.

The fourth game in the Smash Bros. series, Super Smash Bros. Showdown, is of course not coming out until a few years have passed, and now, only a few things are set. That includes the idea of which characters they will use. As Nintendo gets new characters all the time, and some most likely will be changed to them, don't take this list as official. This is not official or released yet, but it's the closest to the truth we will get. If you don't believe me, I understand, and won't back up my claims. But the next Smash Bros. will be called Showdown. I got indirect connections to Masahiro Sakurai, and will often get some of his ideas for characters in Showdown. We know absolutely nothing about the characters it will include, but we are not clueless... When they made Brawl, they made a list of 71 characters and picked the ones that worked the best. This was the list which they took examples from when making Brawl, so expect some characters to show up in Super Smash Bros. Showdown in a few years. Keep in mind I got the sources indirectl, but have spoken to Masahiro, so there is likely to be a few mistakes.

Mario (Alt. form of Mario & Fludd)
Mario & Fludd (Alt. form of Mario)
Luigi
Bowser
Peach
Toad
Yoshi
Wario
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
King K. Rool
Dr. Mario
Paper Mario
Bowser Jr. (Alt. form of Shadow Mario)
Shadow Mario (Alt. form of Bowser Jr.)
Baby Mario Bros.
Link
Young Link
Toon Link
Zelda (Alt. form of Sheik)
Sheik (Alt. form of Zelda)
Tingle
Midna & Wolf Link
Ganondorf (Alt. form of Ganon)
Ganon (Alt. form of Ganondorf)
Impah
Squirtle (Alt. form of Pokémon Trainer)
Ivysaur (Alt. form of Pokémon Trainer)
Charizard (Alt. form of Pokémon Trainer)
Pichu
Pikachu
Raichu
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Lucario
Eevee (Alt. form of Rival Pokémon Trainer)
Hitmonlee (Alt. form of Rival Pokémon Trainer)
Blastoise (Alt. form of Rival Pokémon Trainer)
Zero Suit Samus (Alt. form of Power Suit Samus)
Power Suit Samus (Alt. form of Zero Suit Samus)
Fusion Suit Samus
Ridley
Mecha Ridley
Kirby
Fighter Kirby
Gooey
Meta Knight
King Dedede
Lololo & Lalala
Marth
Roy
Ike
Lyn
Jaffar
Ninten
Ness
Lucas
Fox
Falco
Wolf
Krystal
Pit
Captain Falcon
Ice Climbers
Captain Olimar & Pikmin
Mr. Game & Watch
R.O.B.
Snake
Sonic
Mega Man

Thingy Person

Smash Journeyman
**** YOU YOU ****ING **** *** ********FACE TROLL.
in b4 b&.

Seriously, do you really believe people will buy this utter nonsense?

Rakath

Smash Ace
*reads post*

*checks url to this page*

*double checks both*

*triple checks both*

Hum, this isn't Gamefaqs, why are you here if this isn't Gamefaqs? Go back to Gamefaqs please, you are not of the wanted element here.

Kaos29

Smash Cadet
SSBB isn't even out yet.. why are u making up a character list there are plenty of other things to do with your time.

The-Judge

You people misunderstood... This is no characterlist for the coming game, but a concpt list that was made for Brawl. So it should give a idea about Smash Bros. Showdown.

The-Judge

Newsflash, Sakurai isn't involved in SSB4.
If Sakurai will be involved or not, I dont know. I only know they plan to call the 4th game Showdown. And that the list I posted was a concept list for Brawl, but cutted down in number. So it should give a idea about what characters we can expect.

Thingy Person

Smash Journeyman
If Sakurai will be involved or not, I dont know. I only know they pan to call the 4th game Showdown. And that the list I posted was a concept list for Brawl, but cutted down in number. So it should give a idea about what characters we can expect.
You sure can play your act well.
Sorry, but no. Your success on GameFaqs doesn't apply here.

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
jesus christ, smash isn't even out yet in the USA and people already want to start speculation on SSB4.

shut up

we had a speculation forum for years, but things gotta change

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
We've already got prophets for SSB4.

Everyone's going to flame this guy to hell. Then he'll be right. It's the circle of life.

Therefore, based on that, I completely agree with you.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
This is a troll, he's an idiot who uses the alias known as "The Judge" and gets constantly owned on every site he goes to. Even has his own Encyclopedia Dramatica page.

Hell, he isn't even a troll, he's just an idiot.

The-Judge

You people just dont understand... I am sharing info you people would be unable to obtain everywhere else.

We know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the 4th Smash Bros. Except that they plan to call it Showdown, which I know because my dad has a friend who is friends with Sakurai. I know, as I doubted it till I saw pictures. When they made Brawl, their list of candidates for characters was 71 characters long, and they chose 39 of them. I showed youg uys the concept list so we can discuss the possibilities of any of the characters being in Showdown.

Did that made my intentions clear? I am no troll, I am just sharing info.

InvincibleAgent

Smash Lord
Corneria, Oregon, US - Melee: Roy, Link, Ganondorf
If Sakurai will be involved or not, I dont know. I only know they plan to call the 4th game Showdown. And that the list I posted was a concept list for Brawl, but cutted down in number. So it should give a idea about what characters we can expect.
"I got indirect connections to Masahiro Sakurai, and will often get some of his ideas for characters in Showdown."

You, sir, have debunked yourself.

The-Judge

This is a troll, he's an idiot who uses the alias known as "The Judge" and gets constantly owned on every site he goes to. Even has his own Encyclopedia Dramatica page.

Hell, he isn't even a troll, he's just an idiot.
Ehm... What? :dizzy:

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Watch, this guy will be right. He's the new Nya. He'll get flamed. He'll be right. We'll cry.

That's how it goes.

The-Judge

"I got indirect connections to Masahiro Sakurai, and will often get some of his ideas for characters in Showdown."

You, sir, have debunked yourself.
How? I will often get character ideas for Showdown... I can consider the possibilities of the cutted brawl characters.

The-Judge

If you people are confused about anything, Ill try to answer. But dont flame me or compare me to wiggers, please.

The-Judge

Connections to Sakurai will tell you nothing of SSB4, since Sakurai isn't involved in SSB4.
I know. Thats also what I said before.
But i know the concept list for Brawl, which should give us soemthing to speculate about, as i said before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom