• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Showdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
A troll try to impresse people online and says "mudkip".
I simply logs on, act like a idiot, and watch my fame grow on sites like Encyclopedia Dramatica:)

But I no longer have time to do that, kinda grown out of it:)
Again. You are DOING IT WRONG.

Kittie Kara

Smash Rookie
A troll try to impresse people online and says "mudkip".
I simply logs on, act like a idiot, and watch my fame grow on sites like Encyclopedia Dramatica:)

But I no longer have time to do that, kinda grown out of it:)
Just like you grew out of that fight with Joey_Redd?

Seriously man, I was ****ing looking forward to that.

Flame 326

Smash Rookie
first if hes a lil ***** with nothign better to then to make **** up and give his fdad blow jobs and next off kno one cares because brawl isnt even out.

The-Judge

Banned via Administration
Just like you grew out of that fight with Joey_Redd?

Seriously man, I was ****ing looking forward to that.
I gave him my adresse. I asked for his. I even started threatening his friends.
But Joey is "too busy with his school" to take up the fight. He even deleted me on MSN.
So blame him for that, not me :)

Kittie Kara

Smash Rookie
Mods, please, shut Luke Groundwalker up :)
He is ruining my thread :)
No dear, you ruined your own thread by posting in it.

I gave him my adresse. I asked for his. I even started threatening his friends.
But Joey is "too busy with his school" to take up the fight. He even deleted me on MSN.
So blame him for that, not me :)
Oh really? I'll have to talk to him about that.

Or the more likely story is that you pussed out.

The-Judge

If any of you got Joeys msn, then tell him to come to Esbjerg Kvickly, as that is close to both our homes.
Tell him to be there 16:00 (danish clock) :)

The-Judge

I bet my existence on it.
How should Joey win?

I am taller, heavier, smarter, stronger and supposedly faster than him? :)

MAN, im lookin forward to the fight... But first, Joeys hand is broken. Then, he will ifght me in the vacation. And then, he is too busy with his school. And now, he deleted me on MSN:dizzy:

TMS

Smash Journeyman
The Judge is back again? Sigh...

I thought he was done after ZU.

The-Judge

Why would I need any of that?

Don't worry Judge, Luke can't **** me, due to the fact that you can't **** the willing.
So your some cheap ***** letting yourself getting ***** by him?:laugh:

And yes, you wont need any of that. You wont win at all. This wont even be a fight, ill complete and utter **** you!:laugh: Lets hope you are more brave than Joey was:laugh:

Kittie Kara

Smash Rookie
So your some cheap ***** letting yourself getting ***** by him?:laugh:
It's not **** if you're willing.

And yes, you wont need any of that. You wont win at all. This wont even be a fight, ill complete and utter **** you!:laugh: Lets hope you are more brave than Joey was:laugh:
Great. Tell me when your friend comes over to America. I lack a passport, so I can't go to your country.

The-Judge

The Judge is back again? Sigh...

I thought he was done after ZU.
Nah. I wasnt done with ZU. I was back as Erotica/2Cats Block :laugh:
But I am done with internet drama now. I only got to shut a few internet tough guys up now.
All you people at ZU cant fight. Joey was so hardtalking, on how he would beat me. But when I told him my adresse, he never came. When I asked for his, he wouldnt answer. When i arranged a place, he broke his arm. GIMME A OPPONENT WHO ACTUALLY SHOWS UP! I have already broken VGRC's hero down now:laugh:

Kittie Kara

Smash Rookie
Nah. I wasnt done with ZU. I was back as Erotica/2Cats Block :laugh:
But I am done with internet drama now. I only got to shut a few internet tough guys up now.
All you people at ZU cant fight. Joey was so hardtalking, on how he would beat me. But when I told him my adresse, he never came. When I asked for his, he wouldnt answer. When i arranged a place, he broke his arm. GIMME A OPPONENT WHO ACTUALLY SHOWS UP! I have already broken VGRC's hero down now:laugh:
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. Coligny Plaza, a coffee shop called Java Joes.

I'll be waiting.

The-Judge

It's funny how tough the Judge is trying to act when he's just a **** IRL tbh.
So far, 2 have taken up my online challenges. One was down in one hit, and the second, Joey Redd, constantly has reasons not to fight. Who is the ***** here? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom