• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. PC Edition. (Animators, Programmers, Designers, and Voice Actors needed.)

MonadoBoy16

Smash Apprentice
So, I've been thinking. Since Snake and Pit have codec calls, what if Neptune did some based on each fighter as well? We can discuss some here for what Neptune could talk about with her friends as long as we get some voice actresses to do the voices for each of them. These are the voices for them:
That’s a great Idea. I also need actresses to voice Blossom and Buttercup

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
That’s a great Idea. I also need actresses to voice Blossom and Buttercup
Thanks! Hey, maybe for the codec based on one of the Powerpuff Girls, we could have the Mayor in there as well.

Neptune: HEY! Who put YOU in this codec?!

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
That’s great
No problem. Hey, I made the first codec for Mario so far.

Mario:
Noire: Hey, Neptune, you know this guy?

Neptune: The guy in the red hat? Of course I do. It's Mario.

Vert: Mario is one popular guy in the video gaming industry. He's been known throughout the years since his first appearance in Donkey Kong. Then after that game, he made it on in his own games plus other things that also had his face all over them.

Neptune: Do you think anyone would not know who this guy is?

Vert: To tell the truth, I highly doubt that anyone in the world would not know who Mario is. Like I mentioned earlier, he IS a big star.

Neptune: Do you think I could get his autograph for just a moment? I want him to sign my copy of Super Mario Odyssey. That and maybe get a photo with him!

Noire: Neptune, this is important. You have to get your head back into the fight! You can get his autograph later.

Neptune: Come on, guys! This really IS important! I even brought my money with me.

Vert: Fight first, then autograph....

Neptune: ... Fine...

If you and/or anyone have ideas for more of the codecs for each character, I would like to know, as long as we get some more characters from Hyperdimension Neptunia, along with other guests, talk about the characters in the game.

Last edited:

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
Ed's codec:
Noire: Look at this idiot! Just standing right in front of you like that... He somewhat reminds of you.

Neptune: I don't know... Ed looks kind of cute.

Noire: Don't let his idiocracy fool you. Ed is one of the three boys in the group. He does all sorts of moves that can cause all sorts of stupidity in this battle.

Neptune: But before he did all of this, he sure was pretty nice. And he stil is! We kind of have the same things in common. Heck, he likes reading comic books and I read manga. He even likes those low-budget horror films.

Noire: Speaking of which, there is a final smash he performs which makes him more powerful: Edzilla. He's way more violent and he can take you down in a deadly manner.

Neptune: HEY! Maybe we can bring Edzilla to take down our enemies as well! Great thinking, Noire.

Noire: Ugh! Neptune, that's not what I- Oh forget it. Why do I even bother coming here?

MonadoBoy16

Smash Apprentice
Ed's codec:
Noire: Look at this idiot! Just standing right in front of you like that... He somewhat reminds of you.

Neptune: I don't know... Ed looks kind of cute.

Noire: Don't let his idiocracy fool you. Ed is one of the three boys in the group. He does all sorts of moves that can cause all sorts of stupidity in this battle.

Neptune: But before he did all of this, he sure was pretty nice. And he stil is! We kind of have the same things in common. Heck, he likes reading comic books and I read manga. He even likes those low-budget horror films.

Noire: Speaking of which, there is a final smash he performs which makes him more powerful: Edzilla. He's way more violent and he can take you down in a deadly manner.

Neptune: HEY! Maybe we can bring Edzilla to take down our enemies as well! Great thinking, Noire.

Noire: Ugh! Neptune, that's not what I- Oh forget it. Why do I even bother coming here?
Perfect, Sonic is next

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
Neptune Codec
Sonic

Nepgear: Hey, look! A hedgehog.

Neptune: Not just a hedgehog. It's Sonic the Hedgehog!

Nepgear: You must be lucky to end up with Sega's big star of all time!

Neptune: Really? I thought it was Mario.

Nepgear: Well, he is... But this one's also the biggest ones the world's ever got. Okay, moving on. Sonic is a quickiest one in this tournament, so be sure to watch your back for his tricky moves he has up his sleeves. Not to mention his true form: Super Sonic. Now this form can easily take you out in just a second. One hit from him and you can kiss your butt goodbye.

Neptune: Hey, Nepgear! Do you think you could do me one favor for me?

Nepgear: What's that?

Neptune: Do you think you could bring in some chilli dogs? I know what I must use for bait.

Nepgear: Let me guess... You want him as-

Neptune: I want him as a pet! Now get in this game and bring in the bait!

Nepgear: But we don't have any chilli dogs.

Neptune: Oh, and I also found this emerald. *Neptune holds the Chaos Emerald*

*We hear the SEGA logo from Sonic The Hedgehog playing in the background* (This logo:
)

Neptune: .... Who were THOSE people singing in the background?

MonadoBoy16

Smash Apprentice
Neptune Codec
Sonic

Nepgear: Hey, look! A hedgehog.

Neptune: Not just a hedgehog. It's Sonic the Hedgehog!

Nepgear: You must be lucky to end up with Sega's big star of all time!

Neptune: Really? I thought it was Mario.

Nepgear: Well, he is... But this one's also the biggest ones the world's ever got. Okay, moving on. Sonic is a quickiest one in this tournament, so be sure to watch your back for his tricky moves he has up his sleeves. Not to mention his true form: Super Sonic. Now this form can easily take you out in just a second. One hit from him and you can kiss your butt goodbye.

Neptune: Hey, Nepgear! Do you think you could do me one favor for me?

Nepgear: What's that?

Neptune: Do you think you could bring in some chilli dogs? I know what I must use for bait.

Nepgear: Let me guess... You want him as-

Neptune: I want him as a pet! Now get in this game and bring in the bait!

Nepgear: But we don't have any chilli dogs.

Neptune: Oh, and I also found this emerald. *Neptune holds the Chaos Emerald*

*We hear the SEGA logo from Sonic The Hedgehog playing in the background* (This logo:
)

Neptune: .... Who were THOSE people singing in the background?
Too funny

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
Neptune Codec
Spongebob

Neptune: Oh, Nepgear~....

Nepgear: Yeah? What cha need?

Neptune: Are ya ready, Nepgear?

Nepgear: For what?

Neptune: I said are you ready?

Nepgear: Really, what?

Neptune: *Sigh* ... Just say it.

Nepgear: Alright... fine.. Aye, aye Captain!

Neptune: I can't hear you?!

Nepgear: AYE, AYE CAPTAIN!

Neptune: Ohh!!! Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Neptune & Nepgear: SpongeBob SquarePants!

Neptune: Absorbent and yellow and porous is he

Neptune: If nautical nonsense be something you wish!

Neptune: Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish!

Neptune: READY?!

Neptune & Nepgear: SpongeBob SquarePants! SpongeBob SquarePants! SpongeBob SquarePants!

Neptune: SpongeBob SquarePants! Ah-hah Hahaha Ah-huh, hahaharrr

*The ending Flute Riff plays as Neptune laughs like the pirate*

Noire: You two! What the heck was that all about?!

Neptune: Oh, nothing. Just singing...

This is the song they are singing:

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
I know I still need to do Master & Crazy Hand, but you know what this Classic Clear Music needs, we need this song but in Music Box style. I really enjoy that a lot more than the one in the Wii U and 3DS versions. I just think we need the nostalgia feel back into it as we see the fighter fall and turn into a trophy.

This is the song that I feel needs to be redone in Music Box form:

Yangfly Leone

Smash Cadet
This looks interesting, do you have some screenshots of gameplay? I would like to see Spongebob beating the **** out of Mario lol

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
It;s time once again for another exciting codec from Neptune!

Neptune (against herself)
Neptune #2: Hello, me!

Neptune #1: Who are you?

Neptune #2: I'm YOU from the future!

Neptune #1: *GASP* AM I FIGHTING AGAINST MYSELF?!

Neptune #2: Well, yes AND no... I'm the champion in this tournament called Super Smash Bros.

Neptune #1: So you have the same moves as me?

Neptune #2: Yep! Just like you. I even sound like you.

Neptune #1: WHOA!! THAT'S AWESOME!

Vert #2: Hey, Neptune. Who's your friend here?

Neptune #2: This is me! And man, do I look pretty!

Neptune #1: Hey, so do you!

Noire #2: Wait, there's two Neptunes?

IF #2: How the Heck are we suppose to know who's the REAL Neptune.

Nepgear #2: What not have these two fight some more. That way we'll see that it's the real one.

Neptune #1: Like me?

Neptune #2: Nope, I believe they're talking about me.

Neptune #1: So, if there's two of us in this fight, then who's the one holding the controller playing as one of us?

Neptune #2: Beats me! After all, it's a fighting game we're in. I signed up for this game. Plus, I'm just an unlockable character. No one will ever know I was here for starters.

Neptune #1: Didn't you read the part on the title screen where our companies were listed in the bottom?

Neptune #2: The what?

Neptune #1: Nevermind.

RevampedSpider

Smash Rookie
I'm not trying to rain on your parade but, this thread just has suggestions and nothing else.

Smash fan games should only be made when you have a good level of knowledge abouu game design. Sadly, it doesn't appear to be the case here.

As one of the pinned topics say, you need to show PROGRESS, which there is a lack of.

This game looks like it'll never happen, like a lot of other projects unfortunatley. Maybe learn some game design and then you start working. This has helped a lot of people.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm not mad, but how was the decision of making Jimmy Neutron and Squidward an Assist trophy decided?

D

Deleted member

why hasen't anyone said or did anything in this thread since Friday?

CodakTheWarrior

Smash Ace
why hasen't anyone said or did anything in this thread since Friday?
Well, the man is likely taking a little break from the game to spend time with family since it’s christmas time, for all intents and purposes he’s making this game by himself with only some help from some of us in this thread, give him some time

D

Deleted member

Well, the man is likely taking a little break from the game to spend time with family since it’s christmas time, for all intents and purposes he’s making this game by himself with only some help from some of us in this thread, give him some time
True, makes sense.
I was just wondering.

MonadoBoy16

Smash Apprentice
I'm not mad, but how was the decision of making Jimmy Neutron and Squidward an Assist trophy decided?
Jimmy Neturon is More of a Genus that a combatant, hence why he is an assist trophy
and Squidward, Having him use his clarinet to shoot out music notes to attack fighters is more for assist than playable.

Top Bottom