• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. PC Edition. (Animators, Programmers, Designers, and Voice Actors needed.)

MonadoBoy16

Smash Apprentice
Alright thanks! Also, for the Blossom Moveset, I've got a question. Would you rather she be a semi-clone of Buttercup to make development a bit easier, or would you rather she be a fully unique character?
She'll be a Semi-clone, But her Specials have to be different.

MonadoBoy16

Smash Apprentice
Here are the stock icons,As you can see, It's their head from 2d sprites, That were slightly altered. Kirby Remains UN-altered.

Attachments

Last edited:

MonadoBoy16

Smash Apprentice
The most difficult part when designing the game, Is getting the right engine.

MonadoBoy16

Smash Apprentice
I was goanna use the platform fighter engine, but an update came out and messed up

Mr Chance Pants

Smash Rookie
Happy to lend my services as a composer and amateur voice actor! I dont want to seem like a big deal but... I DID voice act the phone guy from Five Nights at Treasure Island remastered haha.

MonadoBoy16

Smash Apprentice
A Remix of the Main Themes from Melee, Brawl, and Smash 4, and combine them in a medely

Last edited:

Ziden

Smash Rookie
Hi :D

Im a game developer (working in the game industry with Unity as well, working as a developer for 10 years) and i found the idea intresting. BUT, i would like to see non-copyrighted characters as we all know what happens to them.

If you plan on making a smash game for PC with non copyright stuff, i would gladly help as a developer. What you think about that ?

MonadoBoy16

Smash Apprentice
Hi :D

Im a game developer (working in the game industry with Unity as well, working as a developer for 10 years) and i found the idea intresting. BUT, i would like to see non-copyrighted characters as we all know what happens to them.

If you plan on making a smash game for PC with non copyright stuff, i would gladly help as a developer. What you think about that ?
This is a Fan Game, So don't be afraid to help develop this game.

Ziden

Smash Rookie
A fangame would not be intresting for me, it has a very big risk of being shot down if gets popular :( Sorry

If you change your mind let me know.

Last edited:

I Never Felt It Before

Smash Apprentice
Eh just don't promote it and keep it within Smashboard and it won't be popular or taken down. Anyways, ever heard of MUGEN? there exists a smash bros thing for MUGEN, except with no platforms. Assist trophies could just be on the go one button assists that you can use any time and you pick them at the start of each round. I don't think items are possible. OVerall though MUGEN has all the basic needs set for a fightng game. From a default ai to a basic character named Kung Fu Man.

Last edited:

MonadoBoy16

Smash Apprentice
Eh just don't promote it and keep it within Smashboard and it won't be popular or taken down. Anyways, ever heard of MUGEN? there exists a smash bros thing for MUGEN, except with no platforms. Assist trophies could just be on the go one button assists that you can use any time and you pick them at the start of each round. I don't think items are possible. OVerall though MUGEN has all the basic needs set for a fightng game. From a default ai to a basic character named Kung Fu Man.
I’ve heard of M.U.G.E.N. but I don’t use it, because I prefer Unity

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
Hey, guys! Not meaning to complain, but why is this forum quiet all of a sudden?

MonadoBoy16

Smash Apprentice
Not yet, I’m working on the animations for the Fighters

As a bonus, Look at Patrick’s 3rd idle animation.

Attachments

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
Hey, not meaning to ruin anything, but maybe in the next update in this game why not add these characters as fighter and/or assist trophies:
- Grand Dad (7 Grand Dad) (More likely as a joke character dedicated to SilvaGunner and a bunch of other memes): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=212565
- Neptune (Hyperdimention Neptunia): https://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/hyperdimensionneptuniarebirth1/model/11927/
- Nood (Cartoon Netork) (as the Assist Trophy): https://www.models-resource.com/custom_edited/cartoonnetworkcustoms/model/4177/
- Zim (Invader Zim): https://www.models-resource.com/gamecube/nickelodeonpartyblast/model/24623/

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
Here are my Poseidome titles for each character:
- Grand Dad: "Fleenstones!?"
- Neptune: "The Queen of 4th-Wall Breaking"
- Zim: "Master of World Domination"

MonadoBoy16

Smash Apprentice
Here are my Poseidome titles for each character:
- Grand Dad: "Fleenstones!?"
- Neptune: "The Queen of 4th-Wall Breaking"
- Zim: "Master of World Domination"
Hey, not meaning to ruin anything, but maybe in the next update in this game why not add these characters as fighter and/or assist trophies:
- Grand Dad (7 Grand Dad) (More likely as a joke character dedicated to SilvaGunner and a bunch of other memes): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=212565
- Neptune (Hyperdimention Neptunia): https://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/hyperdimensionneptuniarebirth1/model/11927/
- Nood (Cartoon Netork) (as the Assist Trophy): https://www.models-resource.com/custom_edited/cartoonnetworkcustoms/model/4177/
- Zim (Invader Zim): https://www.models-resource.com/gamecube/nickelodeonpartyblast/model/24623/
Zim will be in a future update just not yet. And for Neptune, her pallets are just going to be hue changes.

Last edited:

MonadoBoy16

Smash Apprentice
I did plan 4 more Fighters in a future demo, 2 starter and 2 Unlockable, 2 are from the Kirby Universe, 1 from a Mario sub universe that stars a monkey, and 1 from a Nicktoons show that stars a ghost kid.

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
Zim will be in a future update just not yet. And for Neptune, her pallets are just going to be hue changes.
Oh-ho! These are gonna be really awesome! :)

I did plan 4 more Fighters in a future demo, 2 starter and 2 Unlockable, 2 are from the Kirby Universe, 1 from a Mario sub universe that stars a monkey, and 1 from a Nicktoons show that stars a ghost kid.
Oh, I love the sweet little surprises you got coming. Keep it going, man! ;)

TDRR

Smash Journeyman
Wishlist for this game:
-Wavedashing
-Mr. Rental
-L-Cancelling
-Accurate Smash Bros. physics
-Techs from Melee
-No shiny graphics that look like wet dog balls
-Directional Influence
-CPU that can actually make use of the advanced techniques
-Gamepad support (And i don't mean just Xbox 360 controller, i mean general controller support)

MonadoBoy16

Smash Apprentice
Wishlist for this game:
-Wavedashing
-Mr. Rental
-L-Cancelling
-Accurate Smash Bros. physics
-Techs from Melee
-No shiny graphics that look like wet dog balls
-Directional Influence
-CPU that can actually make use of the advanced techniques
-Gamepad support (And i don't mean just Xbox 360 controller, i mean general controller support)
The Unity platform framework has that. Except for mr. Rental

Last edited:

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
So, I've been thinking. Since Snake and Pit have codec calls, what if Neptune did some based on each fighter as well? We can discuss some here for what Neptune could talk about with her friends as long as we get some voice actresses to do the voices for each of them. These are the voices for them:

Top Bottom