• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros N.I.N.T.E.N.D.O.

Which Name?

• SSB Update

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • SSB Deluxe

• SSB Infintite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SSB Perfect

• SSB N.I.N.T.E.N.D.O.

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
you're right, Gardevoir does carry herself. Nobody is saying to have Gardevoir without Gallade.

what I'm saying is Gallade doesn't carry himself.

Like you can have Mario without Luigi, but not the other way around.
While Gardevoir is not the most iconic pokemon, when the phycic and fairy type is brought up she is usually brought up first as everyone's favorite (next to the mews), so she has loads of love and support behind her, she also has fighitng game experience with pokken tournament and as an assist in smash so she has the tenure to have potential, shes not in the top 10 for a reason (number 9 to be exact)

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
I hope everyone likes this Gardevoir moveset

Gardevoir would be a lightweight characters, have two floaty jumps, and that's it

A small gimmick is that her shield can reflect nack at the fighter refrecing her pokeball action, her shield will also have a unique animation like yoshi where it resembles a crystal ball

Jab: slaps her right arm back and forth with a phycic charged left hook after the combo dealing decent knockback

Forward tilt: she creates a phycic sheet in front of her, it deals weak damage but can push fighters away

Up tilt: a small pulse of fairy energy is shocked from her palm

Down tilt: a sweep to the leg covered in fairy energy

Dash attack: she creates an after image of herself which does the attacking for her

Forward smash attack: she pulls her arms forward and does a charged phycic pulse

Up smash attack: does a little ballerina spin that quickly gets covered in phycic energy

Down smash attack: fairy energy gets spread under he feet as she levitates off the floor

Up aerial: one arm is taken up and the other dawn and shocks with phycic energy

Forward aerial: forward corkscrew

Back aerial: a portal like structure suddenly appears and disappears

Neutral aerial: tiny after images revolve around her

Neutral special: Moonblast (she creates a mini moon that rises above her and splits in 8 directions)

Forward special: Zen Headbutt (a chargeable move where she will stand still before shooting a pink crackling after image at the player, can give some recoil though)

Down special: Destiny Bond (a pair of strange orbs surround her and if they collide with an opponent for all the damage she takes the opponent gets as well)

Up special: Guard Swap (a teleport move, it can create an aura where if you are caught in it you swap with Gardevoir)

Grab: creates a vortex that pull the opponent

Pummel: phycic shot

Up throw:fairy dust tornado

Down throw:she spins the fighter around her

Forward throw: a pulse shoot.the opponent back

Back throw:can after image hits the oppnent back

Final smash: Mega Gardevoir
"Gardeovir uses her phycic powers to create a small black hole" (creates a small black hole where dazzling moonlight overwhelms the targets)
------------------------

(Miscellaneous animations)

Up taunt: cutely levitates off the ground

Down taunt: bows down

Side Taunt: a spark of fairy dust gets created and quickly grabbed from her left palm

Alts
Dark Green (Gallade)
Shiny
Mega Shiny
Pink (Hatterene a fellow fairy phycic)
Silver (Wally)
Pure White (Diantha)
Lavender (just thinks it fits her)

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Hey what happened to this thread, is it dead, what's happening next I dont want it to die

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Hey what happened to this thread, is it dead, what's happening next I dont want it to die
Hmm its not dead but the pokemon disscusion didnt seem to end so i came up with a idea:
Lucario, Scizor, greninja and the Pkmn Trainer Pokemon are not set in stone but free places that everyone can pit their favourite mons into!

If we wanna add something suggest eother bosses or ATs

Current Ats:
Koopa Troop 8bit Giimbas, Koopas ands PPlants attack the Enemy
Hammer Bro (playable)
Chain Chomp (playable)
Waluigi (playable)
Fawful (playable)
Midna (playable)
Ghirahim (playable)
Tingle Reworked (playable)
Moon
Adeline+ Gooey and Ribbon
Magolor (playable)
Hyness (playble)
Klaptrap (playable)
Jeff
Starman (playable)
Starfy (sometimes spawns as powerful underwater variant)
Samurai Goroh? (playable)
Kat and Ana
Dr Kawashima
Kraid (playable)
Golden Sun ?
Sans (playable only in attack mode)

And Bosses (all are playble):
Giga Bowser
Super dimentio?
Ganon
Dodongo
Arceus?
Iron Face (also is a Stage boss)
Kracko (also is a stage Boss)
Void Termina
Mother Brain (2 phases only the Second one is Playble)
Rathalos
Duon
Gyiyg ("giygas" Koporeal Form)
Egg Dragoon
Dark Lord
Someone else?

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Hmm its not dead but the pokemon disscusion didnt seem to end so i came up with a idea:
Lucario, Scizor, greninja and the Pkmn Trainer Pokemon are not set in stone but free places that everyone can pit their favourite mons into!

If we wanna add something suggest eother bosses or ATs

Current Ats:
Koopa Troop 8bit Giimbas, Koopas ands PPlants attack the Enemy
Hammer Bro (playable)
Chain Chomp (playable)
Waluigi (playable)
Fawful (playable)
Midna (playable)
Ghirahim (playable)
Tingle Reworked (playable)
Moon
Adeline+ Gooey and Ribbon
Magolor (playable)
Hyness (playble)
Klaptrap (playable)
Jeff
Starman (playable)
Starfy (sometimes spawns as powerful underwater variant)
Samurai Goroh? (playable)
Kat and Ana
Dr Kawashima
Kraid (playable)
Golden Sun ?
Sans (playable only in attack mode)

And Bosses (all are playble):
Giga Bowser
Super dimentio?
Ganon
Dodongo
Arceus?
Iron Face (also is a Stage boss)
Kracko (also is a stage Boss)
Void Termina
Mother Brain (2 phases only the Second one is Playble)
Rathalos
Duon
Gyiyg ("giygas" Koporeal Form)
Egg Dragoon
Someone else?
What about a unique smash run mode, that mode is super cool and should be expanded upon

Oracle Link

Smash Master
What about a unique smash run mode, that mode is super cool and should be expanded upon
I did suggest a Level editor it could bve used for Stages, Adventure mode Levels and smashrun!

But lets first decide on bosses and ats we can do smash run/ adventure mode things after that!

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
This is one of my first posts and iddint get any response so here a boss idea I had a while back

My main issue with the Mii fighters is that they dont have a classic mode, while I cant think of one in my head I do know how to end it

Deep in the realm of final destination your final oppnent awaits, Wait is that a clone of you, yes it is and this clone has all your moves and costumes, it's you against you and only one will win

This doppelganger after initial defeat begins to float and shake violently before his face is removed and his body disintegrates, from the smoke is the body of a foe from a recent world

THE DARK LORD (MIITOPIA)
As the final boss of all of the mii fighter's classic mode he uses his powers for good use

Basic attacks and abilities
Wrapping his hands in dark matter and covering the stage in dark lightning, this can cause dizziness if connecting

He creates a vortex to summon the Imp enemy, with faces from your mii maker data, Imps are weak but they can swarm you easily with their constant dive bombs

The Dark Lord puts darkness in your heart causing shadow doppelgangers to spawn, they act like the fighting mii team

The Dark Lord has soem esclusive attacks depending on which Mii Class you pick

Mii Brawler
Dark Lord create a marionette of dark energy and tries to snag you and the Dark Lord makes you hit yourself if connecting

Dark Lord slams down creating a shockwave

From the left the Dark Lord rains dark magic from his left hand while his right hand tries to punch you

Mii Gunner
The Dark Lord gained a scepter

The Dark Lord creates powerful shockwaves from his scepter

The Dark Lord proceeds to create a ton of elemental projectiles, fast fire balls, large electric balls, and a ice wave

The Dark Lord uses his Scepter to absorb the Miis he create to restore his health or suck you up and shoot dark magic when your captured

Mii Swordfighter
Dark Lord gains a pitchfork

He cam create pitchforks which can rain from the sky in a pattern on one side while he drills down on the other side

He hides in the shadows for a powerful stealth attack before coming out

Dark Lord the finnaly creates a vortex with the Pitchfork and tries to suck you up

Finnaly the Dark Lord dissipates and his face only remains, you asord the dark energy from this face and you launch a purifying wave and win the classic mode

What do you think, anyway to expand it and make it more creative, do you like the concept?

Top Bottom